+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Thanks… But does final decision made also means getting P1 email?
The p1 email is asking about your uci number, the port of first entry and last entry etc.. They need these informations to finalise your application. In another word, getting p1 email means you have completed almost all stages and they are going to wrap it up everything. This is my understanding.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Also my Bio/medical passed March 16… :( I think it’s too quick to get a positive final decision.. very anxious
My experience calling IRCC on Thursday was similar. I see final decision on GCkey and called them. Instead of stating the status they redirected me to an agent. The agent was not very helpful and said everything looks OK and is in progress and to wait.

On the tracker I see all the stages completed and COPR visible.

What did the agent tell you ?

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
My experience calling IRCC on Thursday was similar. I see final decision on GCkey and called them. Instead of stating the status they redirected me to an agent. The agent was not very helpful and said everything looks OK and is in progress and to wait.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Actually I didn’t call in weekdays and checked this morning which is Saturday.. so I couldn’t talk to the agent. I will call again on Monday. How long did it take from your previous step? Would you be able to share your time line?

mine is

Nov 29th AOR
Mar 7th BIL
Mar 16th Medical / Biometrics passed

Today : wasn’t able to track current status on phone calling.

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
The p1 email is asking about your uci number, the port of first entry and last entry etc.. They need these informations to finalise your application. In another word, getting p1 email means you have completed almost all stages and they are going to wrap it up everything. This is my understanding.
Thanks for sharing. Hope my case is also moving forward to P1. I just felt so strange that I’m no longer available to track my status through IRCC phone calling and redirected to an agent (but not able to talk to them, cuz I called on weekend). But in this thread, I got a response this circumstance means that final decision has made; but I felt so strange cuz I didn’t get P1 yet but jumping to the final decision could be something wrong?
My BIL was March 7 and Biometrics/medical passed on March 16th.

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Thanks for sharing your experience. Actually I didn’t call in weekdays and checked this morning which is Saturday.. so I couldn’t talk to the agent. I will call again on Monday. How long did it take from your previous step? Would you be able to share your time line?

mine is

Nov 29th AOR
Mar 7th BIL
Mar 16th Medical / Biometrics passed

Today : wasn’t able to track current status on phone calling.
It was fairly quick. All the dates are in my signature.

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Thanks for sharing. Hope my case is also moving forward to P1. I just felt so strange that I’m no longer available to track my status through IRCC phone calling and redirected to an agent (but not able to talk to them, cuz I called on weekend). But in this thread, I got a response this circumstance means that final decision has made; but I felt so strange cuz I didn’t get P1 yet but jumping to the final decision could be something wrong?
I would advise you to get your tracker log in details, and check your eligibility and background status. If it completed then nothing to worry.

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I didn’t receive P1 as well and for me the call got redirected on Thursday and “Final Decision” on GCkey was showing. Hopefully we both will get P1s in the upcoming week. Anyhow check with IRCC on Monday. Hopefully you will get a better agent than I did.

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
I didn’t receive P1 as well and for me the call got redirected on Thursday and “Final Decision” on GCkey was showing. Hopefully we both will get P1s in the upcoming week. Anyhow check with IRCC on Monday. Hopefully you will get a better agent than I did.
Thanks a lot. Yeah hopefully get P1 next week :) I will check IRCC again. I just can’t see my GCkey cuz my representative is managing it and I have no access.

Achtzen

Feb 27, 2024

What number are you trying t call IRCC agent on? and what options are you selecting?

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
latest update: Final Decision on GC key on 21st March 2024
AOR: 23 November 2023 (Health care)
BIL: 26 February 2024
Medical completed: 27 February 2024
Biometrics done: 11 March 2024
How long does it take to get P1 after final decision on gc key?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
latest update: Final Decision on GC key on 21st March 2024
AOR: 23 November 2023 (Health care)
BIL: 26 February 2024
Medical completed: 27 February 2024
Biometrics done: 11 March 2024
How long does it take to get P1 after final decision on gc key?
frome same day to 1 week I would say. Some have gotten it much later though but if you don’t get anything by the 1 week mark I would call IRCC. Do you have a COPR number in the PR tracker ?

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
So I called IRCC this morning, and luckily I had a nice and calm agent who explains that everything seems alright but he doesn’t know why I can’t track my processing on phone calling. So now I’m less worried and waiting for my representative’s response

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
frome same day to 1 week I would say. Some have gotten it much later though but if you don’t get anything by the 1 week mark I would call IRCC. Do you have a COPR number in the PR tracker ?
i can't as i don't have access to anything only my representative can see it so she just send me that today