+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Hello,
I went to Staples and I also find them not sharp and concerned they will be rejected. When I asked if they had often rejections (since they told me to come back if they not accepted and they will retake them for free) it did not seem the case.
My understanding though was that we cannot modify them, is that incorrect ?
I am thinking of going to professional studio to get what I consider "sharp"
They always say come back retake it for free. But our time is precious. For second chance we have to wait again for ircc email.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
I don’t recommend anyone doing it by yourself. I took a chance, because the closest professional studio was 55 km away. I didn’t have time to go there.
The website/app you used, it takes the picture or it sharpens a picture you already have ?

yangje1230

Feb 8, 2024
I think healthcare category receives faster updates. Is there any healthcare category applicants here in this group?
Hi, I’m in CEC healthcare draw Oct 26, AOR Nov 17
Bio and Med completed and still waiting for BGC and Eligibility to be done (they’re in progress) My tracker hasn’t been updated since Mar 1st which was for Bio. I’m getting so worried

tomjose11

Star Member
Jan 27, 2024
Hi, I’m in CEC healthcare draw Oct 26, AOR Nov 17
Bio and Med completed and still waiting for BGC and Eligibility to be done (they’re in progress) My tracker hasn’t been updated since Mar 1st which was for Bio. I’m getting so worried
So there are 8 profiles in immitracker under healthcare category. So far only 2 received portal 1 email. So don’t worry you are not alone. You will get p1 soon.

bs476

Feb 15, 2024
My EE profile status changed today, it says March21 but it changed today.

It says Final Decision in progress, but in the EE profile, I see the Eligibility and Background Check steps are not yet completed.

Just giving information.

bs476

Feb 15, 2024
Did you got p2?
I don't know what p2 p1 is.
My profile just got updated from Medical approved to :

Latest Update:
Final decision -
March 21, 2024: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AqueelRahman

Aug 20, 2019
I was waiting for my Medicals, that got updated today. With that Eligibility and Background Verification is also done, showing completed in Tracker.
Now waiting for P1.

Follow the signature for timeline.

Reactions: Achtzen

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Hey folks, I found a strange situation regarding checking my application through IRCC phone call. Usually they state that my biometrics are submitted and other parts as well… but today, it only said that my application has been received on Nov 29th, 2023 and to serve better service, they are going to connect an agent?
So far my BIL was March 7th and submitted on March 15th and March 16th for medical test passed. Idk why it changed like this… I’m processing my PR with an immigration agency so I don’t have my tracker.

Bawa sehgal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hey folks, I found a strange situation regarding checking my application through IRCC phone call. Usually they state that my biometrics are submitted and other parts as well… but today, it only said that my application has been received on Nov 29th, 2023 and to serve better service, they are going to connect an agent?
So far my BIL was March 7th and submitted on March 15th and March 16th for medical test passed. Idk why it changed like this… I’m processing my PR with an immigration agency so I don’t have my tracker.
This means decision has been made