File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Is it bad news if CBSA sends you a letter by mail ?

tiredofwariting

Jun 8, 2011
Did they actually send you a letter or you are just wondering if they do. I read your time line and previous posts and you have been waiting for a while let's hope you get something positive soon

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
its not good news actually, MP told me CSIS have found me to be an inadmissable case , and its bad news what CBSA are sending !

tiredofwariting

Jun 8, 2011
Sorry to hear that I mean they took this long to give you negative decision. that's not fair. Do you know if you can appeal anywhere for this decision.
i guess wait for letter and read the wording of it and see if you will have any avenue you can explore.
P.S: during your csis interview did they give you any impression where you felt they were not satisfied with your answers?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
tiredofwariting said:
Sorry to hear that I mean they took this long to give you negative decision. that's not fair. Do you know if you can appeal anywhere for this decision.
i guess wait for letter and read the wording of it and see if you will have any avenue you can explore.
P.S: during your csis interview did they give you any impression where you felt they were not satisfied with your answers?
Im going home soon, sick of waiting and I deffo arnt waiting for bad news , CSIS did imply, if it leaks to the papers our interview it wasnt me ! all he said was , when ive done my report it goes t0 the minister of immigration for them to make a final decision.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
OMG...this is NOT fair dear, not at all. I am so so so sad to hear this right now. I wish so badly I could just give you a hug. What could they have possibly found you inadmissible on? I understand your wanting to go home after this. What are your next plans?

P.S. Send me over a PM if you want to chat. Plus I can't remember if we exchanged FB/email or not.
Please do though. I want us to keep in touch. Here's a hug for you:

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
When MP was telling me on phone , I went into shock, and was repeating what he was saying for hubbys benefit ...it is to do with being involved in a political party that has members who have used violence , which political party dosent use violence to gain power ? look at magabe ! the communist party , the phone hacking scandal in UK and US is a form of violence ...im trying to get my head around the next step .

Thanks Love _ young , im open to comments now .

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
eyeoftheocean said:
its not good news actually, MP told me CSIS have found me to be an inadmissable case , and its bad news what CBSA are sending !

OMG Eye! I feel bad... don't really know what to say.

:( :( :(

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:
When MP was telling me on phone , I went into shock, and was repeating what he was saying for hubbys benefit ...it is to do with being involved in a political party that has members who have used violence , which political party dosent use violence to gain power ? look at magabe ! the communist party , the phone hacking scandal in UK and US is a form of violence ...im trying to get my head around the next step .

Thanks Love _ young , im open to comments now .
That is just terrible dear. I can't believe this. Just shoot me over a PM and we can talk there.

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
so just because you were in a political party that some members used violence, not you, you were never convicted of a violent crime or were given a civil fine....WOW...speechless!! So sorry to hear....so you are ineligible forever?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Like you medellinguy, I can't wrap my head around this either. I mean I could understand if you had done the act but really, you shouldn't be punished for something that others did. Ugh...so frustrated about this. ::) I would seriously take this to the papers or put it to the court. I know you want to go home (and you still can) but it really wouldn't be right for them to get away doing this to someone and possibly doing it to others. They waited 2 1/2 years to give you an answer and they turn you down because of others acts. Seriously, you need to fight this! If not for yourself but for others in a similar situation.

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
what is worst is that this Chinese criminal was released yesterday from immigration before his hearing...he is wanted in China...yet, they refuse a normal honest human...the world is disgusting sometimes..

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
Like you medellinguy, I can't wrap my head around this either. I mean I could understand if you had done the act but really, you shouldn't be punished for something that others did. Ugh...so frustrated about this. ::) I would seriously take this to the papers or put it to the court. I know you want to go home (and you still can) but it really wouldn't be right for them to get away doing this to someone and possibly doing it to others. They waited 2 1/2 years to give you an answer and they turn you down because of others acts. Seriously, you need to fight this! If not for yourself but for others in a similar situation.
I called the papers and this is what they said' you knew people who were involved in organised crime there are millions of people in your situation ' then she slammed the phone down on me ..shocking ! I really am lost for words now , I cant appeal , apparantly being known to an organization who has used violence comes under the IRPA section 34 and I have no right of appeal . I am guilty by association ! if anyone has any knowledge what steps can be taken I would love to hear it .

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I called the papers and this is what they said' you knew people who were involved in organised crime there are millions of people in your situation ' then she slammed the phone down on me ..shocking ! I really am lost for words now , I cant appeal , apparantly being known to an organization who has used violence comes under the IRPA section 34 and I have no right of appeal . I am guilty by association ! if anyone has any knowledge what steps can be taken I would love to hear it .
You need to act fast! I just PMed you.