waived
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
04-11-2011 WOO HOO!!!
rjessome said:
What in the world would ever make you think I would stand for ANYONE tormenting young girls of any race, colour, religion, etc.? I would stand against any gang (white, black, yellow, purple) that threatened innocent PEOPLE. That is protecting HUMAN rights and has nothing to do with all the extraneous stuff of race, religion, ethnicity, etc. We are all human beings after all.

I spend my days helping people, including YOU, to ensure they are knowledgable and protected under the law. I've spent countless hours on this forum and have pages upon pages of private messages (all of which I answer) from people who are lost and helpless in this web of immigration. I've been insulted and attacked because of stupid paranoia or because the truth is too painful to hear for some people and they want me to provide them with illegal methods of skirting the law. Never happens. So I've taken my fair share of sh*t and abuse and still I come back to help more.

Unlike many, I support refugees and Canada's obligation to help people escape torture and persecution. I would stand up for YOUR civil rights as well and absolutely 100% support your right to voice your political opinions, even if they disagree with my own because above my own opinions, I value the right to freedom of speech. So if you want to talk about "people like ME" know that I would stand in ANY mother's living room anywhere in the world and tell them this while I also helped plan a strategy to protect their children. Because NONE of that has anything to do with the protection of children from harm. It's twisted to even think that way! I never once said I agreed with the UK government's lack of action or that I wouldn't support these children's right to safety. Forget Canada, I would take them into my own home if meant they would be safe!

So don't you dare assume that you know what I would or would not do to help people and fight for their rights. If more "people like me" and PMM and Leon volunteered their time FREE OF CHARGE then maybe there would be less confusion for the thousands of people that have come and gone in the 4 years I've been on this forum. Leon and PMM have been here even longer than that. I KNOW for a FACT that we've helped people here. So perhaps you shudder to think what the world would be like (or even this forum) if there were "more people like ME" but I can assure you that I will sleep soundly at night anyway.

I have no doubt that you were totally honest with CIC, CSIS and CBSA. And of course Civil Liberties would agree with your freedom of political association and your right to voice your opinions. I agree with them as well. But as a sovereign nation, Canada ALSO has the right to decide whom they allow to be granted the priviledge of living here permanently if you were not born in this country. And I agree with that too.

You know, perhaps it was only the one issue that compelled you to take a stand but really? Through the BNP? Their manifesto, which I took from BNP's own website, focuses almost solely on ethnic cleansing. There have been a few in the past some might recall that supported the same ideals. I believe they're known as Nazis. Hitler must have been dancing in his grave at the height of BNP popularity. It's just nice to know that they were nearly annihilated in the last elections in May.
If there was a "standing ovation" smilie I'd use it. Good for you... I agree 100%