15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I called the papers and this is what they said' you knew people who were involved in organised crime there are millions of people in your situation ' then she slammed the phone down on me ..shocking ! I really am lost for words now , I cant appeal , apparantly being known to an organization who has used violence comes under the IRPA section 34 and I have no right of appeal . I am guilty by association ! if anyone has any knowledge what steps can be taken I would love to hear it .
Out of curiosity, what is this organization? if you do not mind revealing it...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Section 34 subsection 2 says foreign nationals may be excepted from this ground of indamissibility if the Minister is satisfied that their presence in Canada would not be detrimental to the national interest. I refuse to believe you weren't excepted! This is rubbish. There must be some way for you to fight this, you're not Bin Laden, for the love of pete!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
I was an elected official for the British National Party , with a record breaking vote in the UK , there were many probelms in the area where I lived and young girls from the age of 9 were being ' GROOMED " by a gang of Asian men , groomed meaning , led away from home or school for sex, enticed with alcohol , passed around many so called boyfriends for sex , and ending up on heroin and by the age of 18 their lives were shatterd , its only recently the police and the powers that be have admited there is a problem , with these 'GROOMERS' ( peadophiles ) , stories have come out which is fact , the girls were passed around so many men even men in their 60's for sexual appeite.

here is the link.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8606003/Quarter-of-child-sex-groomers-are-Asian-report-reveals.html

Crillz

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2011 (Refiled due to IO mistake)
File Transfer...
12/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2011
LANDED..........
04/09/2011
Makes sense now.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Here is another link, which is VILE ! please be aware graffic detail !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html

Crillz

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
12/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2011
LANDED..........
04/09/2011
Not sure why you think that is relevant & BNP is not just any political party and has some pretty interesting ideas on immigration.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
We were trying to STOP child grooming, and the BNP were the only political party who would take this issue on .

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmm.. I don't know you so please understand that I don't have any opinion of you as a person. However, from a political standpoint, you and I are diametrically opposed. In fact, we are light years apart.

The BNP is trying to accomplish a LOT more than to just stop the "grooming" you are referencing. What about their stand on multiculturalism, white rights, repealing the Equalities and Human Rights Commissions and anti-discrimination legislation or reviewing every person who was granted UK citizenship since 1997?

You chose this party. You stood for election, supporting their manifesto. You are an adult and knew exactly what you were doing. If what the BNP stands for and their actions are what you truly believe and support, then I SUPPORT Canada's right to refuse you permanent residence in my country. In fact, I do NOT want the BNP to infect my country with the same garbage. We have enough haters, thankyouverymuch! You see, I believe in tolerance, multiculturalism, equality, freedom of speech, freedom of religion as well as many other rights and freedoms that the BNP would only give to white Brits of Anglo-Saxon decent.

As a human I feel sorry for your suffering. As a Canadian, I say you are judged by those you choose to associate with and therefore reap what you sow.

For those who don't know about the BNP, here are some interesting links. I wonder how sorry you will feel after reading and listening. The YouTube video is unbelievable.

http://communications.bnp.org.uk/ge2010manifesto.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/may/27/far-right-attacks-rise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKk2K3fMk0

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
So, your entitled to your opinion and as you say you dont know me as a person , However, if your Daughter or you knew of a young girl or many young girls being tormented by Asian gangs , knowing that the police and the powers that be do NOTHING to stop this because of the race issue , could you stand by and turn a blind eye to this ? because Im damn sure many Mothers in the UK would have something to say to you if you did !

The Police and David Cameron have now admitted there is a problem, so would you also say to them how disgraced you are at protecting these young girls and tell them their NOT welcome to Canada either ? it's people like you that create obsticles to protect innocent people !

I am not a threat to Canada , neither violent or racist , I beleive everyone needs protection and these girls had NONE, even Barnados have come forward and said hundreds of girls contacted them for help.

You may say what you feel about the BNP , I have different views to them ! you have no idea of the issue ,of why I am not involved, so this is irrelevent to you !

I was totally honest with CIC and other agencys, CIVIL LIBERTIES agreed with me too .

Thanks for your input anyway !

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
rjessome said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKk2K3fMk0
:eek: Wow. Just...wow.

Crillz

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
12/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
02/08/2011
LANDED..........
04/09/2011
Just because the BNP may or may not have been involved in the outing of this gang is irrelevant. If BNP's only policy was the protection of children from rapists etc. then your point might be valid. It's the BNP's political stance on pretty much everything else and the types of people who are involved which are more of concern I would imagine.

I hope people are aware that the BNP's immigration policy includes:

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;
- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

Karma is a *****

L

limanoid

Okay, so you didn't agree with their racist and homophobic beliefs nor with their violent behaviour, and yet you ran for the party? A little naive weren't you?

I'm more of the type of gal who would join a rally against Asian gangs who groom girls for prostitution. I'm not the type to go about joining racist political parties.. just sayin'.

well, goodluck..........

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What in the world would ever make you think I would stand for ANYONE tormenting young girls of any race, colour, religion, etc.? I would stand against any gang (white, black, yellow, purple) that threatened innocent PEOPLE. That is protecting HUMAN rights and has nothing to do with all the extraneous stuff of race, religion, ethnicity, etc. We are all human beings after all.

I spend my days helping people, including YOU, to ensure they are knowledgable and protected under the law. I've spent countless hours on this forum and have pages upon pages of private messages (all of which I answer) from people who are lost and helpless in this web of immigration. I've been insulted and attacked because of stupid paranoia or because the truth is too painful to hear for some people and they want me to provide them with illegal methods of skirting the law. Never happens. So I've taken my fair share of sh*t and abuse and still I come back to help more.

Unlike many, I support refugees and Canada's obligation to help people escape torture and persecution. I would stand up for YOUR civil rights as well and absolutely 100% support your right to voice your political opinions, even if they disagree with my own because above my own opinions, I value the right to freedom of speech. So if you want to talk about "people like ME" know that I would stand in ANY mother's living room anywhere in the world and tell them this while I also helped plan a strategy to protect their children. Because NONE of that has anything to do with the protection of children from harm. It's twisted to even think that way! I never once said I agreed with the UK government's lack of action or that I wouldn't support these children's right to safety. Forget Canada, I would take them into my own home if meant they would be safe!

So don't you dare assume that you know what I would or would not do to help people and fight for their rights. If more "people like me" and PMM and Leon volunteered their time FREE OF CHARGE then maybe there would be less confusion for the thousands of people that have come and gone in the 4 years I've been on this forum. Leon and PMM have been here even longer than that. I KNOW for a FACT that we've helped people here. So perhaps you shudder to think what the world would be like (or even this forum) if there were "more people like ME" but I can assure you that I will sleep soundly at night anyway.

I have no doubt that you were totally honest with CIC, CSIS and CBSA. And of course Civil Liberties would agree with your freedom of political association and your right to voice your opinions. I agree with them as well. But as a sovereign nation, Canada ALSO has the right to decide whom they allow to be granted the priviledge of living here permanently if you were not born in this country. And I agree with that too.

You know, perhaps it was only the one issue that compelled you to take a stand but really? Through the BNP? Their manifesto, which I took from BNP's own website, focuses almost solely on ethnic cleansing. There have been a few in the past some might recall that supported the same ideals. I believe they're known as Nazis. Hitler must have been dancing in his grave at the height of BNP popularity. It's just nice to know that they were nearly annihilated in the last elections in May.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Please guys, calm down. Eye is in a very difficult situation right now. Lets be positive and try to help her.

Kaycee1

Jan 17, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
Nomination.....
Sponsor Approved 24-02-2011
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
Med's Request
In process 20-05-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-06-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-11
LANDED..........
14-08-11
Wow - those articles and Youtube are pretty mind boggling. Since you are an elected official of an organization that doesn't support immigration to the UK and thinks immigrants should be removed, its surprising you want to become an immigrant in Canada!