+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caregiver pilot program 2024

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know what to write on the "Job Title and Job Description" for the spouse and dependent when they're going to apply for Work Permit Made Outside Canada? Thank you in advance.

Applied in October

Nov 2, 2014
Hello, for dependent children (age 6 years). Should I fill a TRV application or study permit.
If I am to fill study permit it is saying I also need to fill custodianship guardian declaration form for minors. I am assuming this is not required as it seems it is for minor who are study without parents and require a guardian in Canada.

Please advise

thegunjshow

Dec 25, 2023
Hello, for dependent children (age 6 years). Should I fill a TRV application or study permit.
If I am to fill study permit it is saying I also need to fill custodianship guardian declaration form for minors. I am assuming this is not required as it seems it is for minor who are study without parents and require a guardian in Canada.

Please advise

in same situation , waiting for answer

bells

May 23, 2017
Please guys does the home support worker fill up same day like the home child care program? The applicant is yet to receive her ECA report from WES.... estimated date of completion is Jan 24th 2024? She got home support job offer? Super worried

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please guys does the home support worker fill up same day like the home child care program? The applicant is yet to receive her ECA report from WES.... estimated date of completion is Jan 24th 2024? She got home support job offer? Super worried
It doesn’t usually close in January. In fact, I think it was open until around June or longer. This is in someone’s home.

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Can anyone advise me that as an employer, should I submit my Tax documents or any relevant employment documents when I sponsor my niece under gaining experience category? Please advise me . Thank you

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Can anyone advise me that as an employer, should I submit my Tax documents or any relevant employment documents when I sponsor my niece under gaining experience category? Please advise me . Thank you
You will be sent a message when you need to send your tax documents and reasons why you need a caregiver and what methods of caregiving have you tried until now.

So you can wait till then.

But if you want to be proactive, wait till your employee gets a spot in the program and also gets a uci and app number.

bells

May 23, 2017
please guys for an accompanying child less than 4 yrs (only 2 yrs old) do we need to pay anything for the temporary visa?

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
please guys for an accompanying child less than 4 yrs (only 2 yrs old) do we need to pay anything for the temporary visa?
Yes,

You pay the trv fee, I think it is between 100 or 150.

Check the payment section for the actually fee