+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caregiver pilot program 2024

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Guys..
please advise me.. I'm applying for gaining experience category for my niece and her spouse so what do you recommend that should I pay processing fee $570 plus right of permanent residence fee $515 total $1085 for each person or can I just pay processing fee $570 per person for now and pay permanent residence fee later? On top of that I'm paying for work permit and biometric. Will this payment affect their processing or application?

Kindly advise me what should I do in this matter?

Thanks in advance

Aisy

Dec 24, 2023
I have been unable to sign my documents please I need help on this . Documents can’t be sign what should I do please

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Guys..
please advise me.. I'm applying for gaining experience category for my niece and her spouse so what do you recommend that should I pay processing fee $570 plus right of permanent residence fee $515 total $1085 for each person or can I just pay processing fee $570 per person for now and pay permanent residence fee later? On top of that I'm paying for work permit and biometric. Will this payment affect their processing or application?

Kindly advise me what should I do in this matter?

Thanks in advance
It's always better to pay the processing fee and rprf at once, so that is a total of 1085 each.

If you don't pay now, you will still get ADR to pay, so pay it now to avoid unnecessary delay.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I have been unable to sign my documents please I need help on this . Documents can’t be sign what should I do please
Probably you can try digital signing, or you scan your signature and paste it.

I don't remember having such issues, my application was paper

Obo2021

Dec 8, 2021
Can I fill the online forms before the 1st of January . I have filled out the pdf forms already. Can I pay now before the 1st of January ad fill the online forms?

Applied in October

Nov 2, 2014
How do I get CRA business number and business legal name. In the instructions it states "Was made by a single Canadian employer that is not a business"
Seems contradictory
Any advise

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
How do I get CRA business number and business legal name. In the instructions it states "Was made by a single Canadian employer that is not a business"
Seems contradictory
Any advise
Call CRA at 1800-959-5525. They will assign the BN right away. Business name should be your legal names and it could be partnered with your spouse,

HarinLeo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2023
Can I fill the online forms before the 1st of January . I have filled out the pdf forms already. Can I pay now before the 1st of January ad fill the online forms?
You can only fill out the online forms on Jan 1st. Pdf forms and payment can be ready by now. You will not be allowed to apply for this program until Jan 1st.

Aisy

Dec 24, 2023
Probably you can try digital signing, or you scan your signature and paste it.

I don't remember having such issues, my application was paper
thanks I have been able to do it. Please can you explain the payment for me I don’t know where I can make the payment . We are family of three , myself , spouse and a 20months old child.

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Hello Everyone,
Is there any income requirement for the employer to hire a caregiver under pilot?
If yes, how much income do i need for a family of 3 to hire a caregiver in Toronto area?
Thanks