+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

caregiver pilot program 2024

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Is there any income requirement for the employer to hire a caregiver under pilot?
If yes, how much income do i need for a family of 3 to hire a caregiver in Toronto area?
Thanks
Yes there's a requirement, at least your employer should not earn below 100k annually

Aisy

Dec 24, 2023
Open the page with adobe acrobat reader and you check the upper icon you will see save form, reset form and print form . Then you press the print form and press the Microsoft to pdf not adobe to pdf . Then it will save as a new file you can sign it then .

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Merry Christmas and prosperous new year everyone .
I just have a few questions to ask .

I am applying inside Canada

1. The IMM5983e, the place where employer and employee needs to sign I have been having problem in signing it , I have been unable to sign the document likewise my employer. Please who has encounter this should tell me what I can do .
Because I heard they don’t accept hand documents that they will return the application back to you .
What we did with is to fill everything by hand. Sign with pen and after that scan the sheets in one pdf document.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
I checked the site : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/some-experience-apply.html and says:

PDF forms you’ll upload – with a signature
You’ll print, fill out and sign these PDF forms by hand (and get the third party to sign them by hand also, if applicable). You’ll then upload them to your online application:

You must also fill out and sign the Offer of Employment [IMM 5983] (PDF, 2.33 KB). You and your employer can sign this form digitally or by hand and then upload it to your online application.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
I have the same doubts,

The site
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker/some-experience-about.html
says: Starting from $CAN 1,340

So I paid the application In one receipt = 1085
and I paid the work permit fees = 155 (Work Permit) + 100 (Open Work Permit)
the three payments are 1340

I am not worried about overpayment because they process your application; otherwise, they don't process it if you pay less.

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=CA&lob=cg
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=CA&lob=wp
Hello, I am wondering if you are the employer or employee? Does employer need to make a job offer through IRCC website? My husband just applied for the business number but we can't apply for Job Offer Number since the site was asking for LMIA Exempt Code and cant go to next form.. Pls advice regarding the job offer. Thank you

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello, I am wondering if you are the employer or employee? Does employer need to make a job offer through IRCC website? My husband just applied for the business number but we can't apply for Job Offer Number since the site was asking for LMIA Exempt Code and cant go to next form.. Pls advice regarding the job offer. Thank you
You don't need job offer.

You fill the offer of employment form and input your cra number

Reactions: Full_of_positivity

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
You don't need job offer.

You fill the offer of employment form and input your cra number
Thank you for your reply Sophia. Do you know if I can merge all the passport of the main applicant, spouse and dependents in one pdf file or should I separate the documents

Example:

(Main Applicant)John's passport, proof of language proficiency, proof of education, civil status, proof of ability to perform the work, children's info, Police Certificate and required photos

or I should I include the Main Applicant, Spouse and Dependent's passport in one pdf file
Main Applicant, Spouse and Dependent's children's info, Police certificate in one pdf file
Main Applicant, Spouse and Dependent's Police certificate in one pdf file
Main Applicant, Spouse and Dependent's Photos in one pdf file

And do you know if its acceptable if I just Validated Online the Application of Work Permit Made Outside of Canada and attach it as pdf file or do I need to print and sign and upload as pdf?

Thank you so much in advance for any information or advice. God bless.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Thank you for your reply Sophia. Do you know if I can merge all the passport of the main applicant, spouse and dependents in one pdf file or should I separate the documents

Example:

(Main Applicant)John's passport, proof of language proficiency, proof of education, civil status, proof of ability to perform the work, children's info, Police Certificate and required photos

or I should I include the Main Applicant, Spouse and Dependent's passport in one pdf file
Main Applicant, Spouse and Dependent's children's info, Police certificate in one pdf file

And do you know if its acceptable if I just Validated Online the Application of Work Permit Made Outside of Canada and attach it as pdf file or do I need to print and sign and upload as pdf?

OK so these is a lot to answer, but let me try.

First of all I didn't do online application, so I don't know how its done.

But I will advice you prepare ahead should in case you have to upload all at the same time.

Merge all the PA and dependents passport bio data page in a pdf file and make sure the size isn't large, merge all the PCC in one pdf file, etc. Make sure you can easily access it when needed.

You should also have all the.documents separately should incase you don't need to merge it.

You need to print and sign the offer of employment form, so also your employee. Then afterwards you scan it back.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
OK so these is a lot to answer, but let me try.

First of all I didn't do online application, so I don't know how its done.

But I will advice you prepare ahead should in case you have to upload all at the same time.

Merge all the PA and dependents passport bio data page in a pdf file and make sure the size isn't large, merge all the PCC in one pdf file, etc. Make sure you can easily access it when needed.

You should also have all the.documents separately should incase you don't need to merge it.

You need to print and sign the offer of employment form, so also your employee. Then afterwards you scan it back.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply so prompt. Another question, is it required to add benefits for the Offer of Employment? I was thinking to add Disability Insurance if it is required although it might be too much to pay...

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015

Example:

You don't need to create one pdf. PR portal allows you to upload multiple files for the same category. For example, under passport, you can upload multiple files.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Hi,
my niece is applying for child care pilot program, she got a job offer from her sister (her sister got a BN # from CRA)
in IMM 1295 form, what should she put in under question "Details of intended work in Canada", what type of work permit are you applying for?
should she pick "LMIA exempt" or "Other"? and what would be the Offer of employment number in question 6 under "Details of intended work in Canada"?

Thanks

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi,
my niece is applying for child care pilot program, she got a job offer from her sister (her sister got a BN # from CRA)
in IMM 1295 form, what should she put in under question "Details of intended work in Canada", what type of work permit are you applying for?
should she pick "LMIA exempt" or "Other"? and what would be the Offer of employment number in question 6 under "Details of intended work in Canada"?

Thanks
Select the "Open Work Permit" so it greys out the LMIA or Job offer Number.