+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAREGIVER JOB AND VISA SPONSORSHIP

Jan 2, 2024
My names are Akintola Nosakhare Nova, I’am married and i have a daughter, am from Edo state. Am writing to apply for the position of a Caregiver. As a hard working and abled person, I have 3 years experience of providing assistance to people with various needs, I am confident that I am the ideal candidate for the role.

Everistus

Jan 2, 2024
I write to apply for the position of caregiver job, my name is Mbamalu Everistus Nnamdi from Enugu State Nigeria, am 35 year, am a graduate of Mass communication from Federal polytechnic Owerri.
I have 3 years experience as a caregiver in elderly and the sick, am obedient, humble, hard working, kind and love to see my employer happy all the time.
I will be happy if my application is given consideration.
Thanks
Yours
Mbamalu Everistus Nnamdi.

Jan 2, 2024
No 2 Stallion road Elelewon port Harcourt
Category........
Other
IELTS Request
23-12-2023
My name is ugochi Fredkingsley i'm a Nigerian national,A Registered Nurse
I have 4years nursing experience with 2 years experience in care home(,Geriatric Nursing ).
I have a bachelor of science in nursing and midwifery and registered under Nigeria nursing council.,I have IELTS 5.5.
I applied for the position of Care giver
Thank you.

Jan 5, 2024
I am very much interested in your Care giving jobs. I have experiences in dealing with both young and old. I have been working in the hospital for over 2 years where I interact daily with sick persons as a Porter/Orderly and have also received on the job training in Physiotherapy. I have also mastered the art of moving a sick patient. I am also certified in First Aid and CPR and holds a diploma in Early Childhood Care also dealing with children. I have a 10-year track record dealing with young children 0 to 6 years old. I also have experience in team leadership and presently holds a supervisor position at the hospital that I work. Just to add that i am from Jamaica am very mature and experience and just excited for the family I will be working with.

imman_001

Jan 6, 2024
Good day Sir/ Ma

My name is OkeyNwobodo Kenechukwu Emmanuel, a 25 years old Male Registered Nurse from Nigeria, I wish to apply for a caregiver position in Canada, I have also written IELTS exam with an overall band score of 6.5, however I have a work experience of over 12 months and counting currently. I’m single and an easy going young man who loves taking good care of my patients. I’m looking forward for a feedback from my employer, you can contact me through my email: kenechukwuokeynwobodo@gmail.com

Derababes

Jan 11, 2024
Good day,
My name is chidera Esther Oparaji
I am from imo state in Nigeria
I have a few years of experience as a caregiver for various family members such as my grand parents, my used to be sick father and my junior sister
I’d love to lend a helping hand to whoever needs a caregiver in canada
I’m very patient and transparent
My conditions for work includes a full scholarship visa for the job to canada
My email: Oparajiesther225@gmail.com
Or my number on WhatsApp or call: +2349032636772

Jan 12, 2024
Good day sir/ma

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Iwuoha Precious and I am writing to express my sincere interest in the position of a caregiver.

As someone who is naturally compassionate and empathetic, I have always had a deep desire to help and support others. Throughout my life, I have been fortunate enough to have numerous opportunities to care for individuals of different ages and backgrounds. These experiences have solidified my belief that providing care is not just a profession but a passion.

I understand the importance of creating a safe and nurturing environment for those under my care. Whether it is assisting with daily activities, administering medications, or simply being a supportive presence, I strive to make a positive impact on the lives of those I care for. I am committed to maintaining the dignity, privacy, and independence of each individual, while also fostering a sense of companionship and trust.

I hope to hear from you soon

Warm regards,

Jan 12, 2024
Good day Sir/Ma

I am writing to express my strong interest in the caregiving position at your Organization, as advertised. While I may not have direct experience in caregiving, my compassionate nature, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to learn make me an enthusiastic candidate for care giving role.

Throughout my academic and volunteer experiences, I have developed excellent communication and empathy skills, which I believe are essential for providing compassionate care. My commitment to helping others and my eagerness to make a positive impact align well with the values your Organization would be needing to deliver excellently.

I am a quick learner and am confident in my ability to adapt to new challenges. I am dedicated to providing exceptional care to those in need and am eager to undergo any training necessary to excel in the caregiving role at your organization.

I am particularly drawn to this opportunity because I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team and grow both personally and professionally within your organization.

Thank you for considering my application. I would welcome the chance to discuss how my skills and enthusiasm for caregiving align with the needs of your Organization.

Sincerely,
Adewara Francis Adebisi
Francisadewara@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Adewara Francis Adebisi
No 24 Rotimi Street, off Nathan Street,Ojuelegba Road lagos Nigeria.
Francisadewara@yahoo.com
12,January 2024.
+2347011113945, +2348143456369

Dear HR
I am writing to express my strong interest in the caregiving position at your Organization, as advertised. While I may not have direct experience in caregiving, my compassionate nature, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to learn make me an enthusiastic candidate for care giving role.

Throughout my academic and volunteer experiences, I have developed excellent communication and empathy skills, which I believe are essential for providing compassionate care. My commitment to helping others and my eagerness to make a positive impact align well with the values your Organization would be needing to deliver excellently.

I am a quick learner and am confident in my ability to adapt to new challenges. I am dedicated to providing exceptional care to those in need and am eager to undergo any training necessary to excel in the caregiving role at your organization.

I am particularly drawn to this opportunity because I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team and grow both personally and professionally within your organization.

Thank you for considering my application. I would welcome the chance to discuss how my skills and enthusiasm for caregiving align with the needs of your Organization.

Sincerely,
Adewara Francis Adebisi
No jobs here. This is a public forum so there is no HR department. Delete personal information as scammers can get your information.

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Hi everyone!

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant here. I am not sure if employers actually come on here often, but it might be more proactive to apply for caregiving jobs through specific job search sites like job bank indeed, workopolis etc.

Just an FYI: The home childcaregiver category closed 2hrs after it opened up. However, the home support worker program is still open

A valid language test as well as an ECA is mandatory.