+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot upload documents to ARRIMA portal to submit for CAQ

Jul 18, 2020
I contacted the technical support team of arrima on 11 th of July, they said they are having technical difficulties with the portal and they are going to fix it by 14th of July. On 14th of July I contacted them again and they said that I've provided my personal information in the upper case while applying for caq application. So arrima doesn't accept the upper case format for first name and last name and other personal information.. It only matches the information on CAQ application and on Arrima portal only if the first letter of the name is in upper case and rest should be in lower case. (for example Ganesh Varma).

so they raised a ticket to modify my personal information on my CAQ application. they said it will take a week to reflect the changes in my application.
My last name has not been in an upper case format... since I registered... but it still says error

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, everybody.

I have the same problem, that my data are all correct but I get "error" and I can not load my documents.

Did you guys get uploaded yet?

Tell me, please.

Jul 18, 2020
I still haven't uploaded my documents. I tried calling them, but they are putting me on hold, and after waiting for 45 min, I ended the call because no one was helping. I have written multiple emails, but none are getting an answer...

I have relatives in Canada, do you think I could send them my documents my email, and they post it for me? To make the process faster? because it is impossible to post it from here in madagascar...

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
Hello guys.
I also sent an email and they confirmed that I will call some phones that happened to me in the email but I decided but decided to try one more time before calling and I was able to upload my documents. Keep trying, you have to insist a lot, it has worked for me.

Shahin3583

Jan 22, 2020
I submitted my CAQ application and received my file number in the "consult my file" section within 48 hours. However, I'm not able to upload my documents to the ARRIMA portal using m file number. The information provided in the CAQ application and ARRIMA profile is the same.

This is the error popping up if I try to search using my file number in ARRIMA

An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.

If you have submitted your request for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum period of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.

can anyone let me know how can I fix this.

Thanks.
hello guys,

I had this issue when i was trying to upload my documents. So may be I can try to help. As it indicates "Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post". This appeared to me as well. And when I tried to find out what went wrong it took one full day to get in there. So in my case the mistake was not in my name, gender, date of birth or file number. Rather there was an error in the address which I had put. So make sure that the address you have entered in your CAQ application is the same what you enter here. Because in CAQ they ask you to enter the address where you want your CAQ to be posted, and when you are signing on at ARRIMA portal it asks for some address and we happen to put our permanent address and this doesn't work at the end. So besides the above mentioned errors (names, gender etc...) plse cross check with your address and make sure its the same in CAQ as well as at ARRIMA. Do let em know if it worked.

All the best

Jul 20, 2020
hello guys,

I had this issue when i was trying to upload my documents. So may be I can try to help. As it indicates "Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post". This appeared to me as well. And when I tried to find out what went wrong it took one full day to get in there. So in my case the mistake was not in my name, gender, date of birth or file number. Rather there was an error in the address which I had put. So make sure that the address you have entered in your CAQ application is the same what you enter here. Because in CAQ they ask you to enter the address where you want your CAQ to be posted, and when you are signing on at ARRIMA portal it asks for some address and we happen to put our permanent address and this doesn't work at the end. So besides the above mentioned errors (names, gender etc...) plse cross check with your address and make sure its the same in CAQ as well as at ARRIMA. Do let em know if it worked.

All the best
The same happened to me, I sent an email and they answered me saying to call one of these phones (attached). However, before calling, I tried again and was able to upload my files. Thank God I didn't have to call. I hope this helps you.

.....this is aswer to my email. "Nous avons bien reçu votre demande. Cependant, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de vous répondre par courrier électronique, car nous avons besoin d'obtenir certaines précisions de votre part.

Nous vous invitons donc à communiquer avec nous par téléphone à l'un des numéros suivants :

Région de Montréal : 514 864-9191

Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais) : 1 877 864-9191

De l'extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Accès par téléscripteur (personnes sourdes ou malentendantes) pour la région de Montréal : 514 864-8158

Notre service téléphonique est accessible aux heures suivantes :

Lundi, mardi, jeudi et vendredi : de 8 h à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)

Mercredi : de 10 h 30 à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)

Pour nous permettre d'établir votre identité, il est préférable d'avoir en main votre numéro de dossier ainsi que la correspondance que vous avez reçue de notre part.

Si vous désirez qu'une autre personne obtienne des renseignements personnels qui vous concerne ou qu'elle agisse en votre nom, vous devez faire parvenir une autorisation en ce sens au bureau responsable du traitement de votre dossier. Vous trouverez les formulaires dans notre site Web.

Recevez, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées."

Shahin3583

Jan 22, 2020
The same happened to me, I sent an email and they answered me saying to call one of these phones (attached). However, before calling, I tried again and was able to upload my files. Thank God I didn't have to call. I hope this helps you.

.....this is aswer to my email. "Nous avons bien reçu votre demande. Cependant, nous ne sommes pas en mesure de vous répondre par courrier électronique, car nous avons besoin d'obtenir certaines précisions de votre part.

Nous vous invitons donc à communiquer avec nous par téléphone à l'un des numéros suivants :

Région de Montréal : 514 864-9191

Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais) : 1 877 864-9191

De l'extérieur du Québec : + 1 514 864-9191

Accès par téléscripteur (personnes sourdes ou malentendantes) pour la région de Montréal : 514 864-8158

Notre service téléphonique est accessible aux heures suivantes :

Lundi, mardi, jeudi et vendredi : de 8 h à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)

Mercredi : de 10 h 30 à 16 h 30 (Heure de Montréal)

Pour nous permettre d'établir votre identité, il est préférable d'avoir en main votre numéro de dossier ainsi que la correspondance que vous avez reçue de notre part.

Si vous désirez qu'une autre personne obtienne des renseignements personnels qui vous concerne ou qu'elle agisse en votre nom, vous devez faire parvenir une autorisation en ce sens au bureau responsable du traitement de votre dossier. Vous trouverez les formulaires dans notre site Web.

Recevez, Madame, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées."
Hii

thanks... I was able to upload my documents succesfully after crosschecking my address.. I have already received my CAQ as well.

Best wishes

Reactions: jaidevjethi

jaidevjethi

Jul 11, 2020
Guys sorry for being late on this. I tried the ARRIMA portal alot of times but it didn't help me. I was getting the same error so as I said I sent my documents through courier, they actually received it on 24th July. Yesterday I got an email regarding the confirmation that they received my documents and are looking at it. So hopefully I'll get my CAQ soon now. I highly recommend people to send documents through couriers if they're not able to send it through ARRIMA portal because time is really valuable in this case. I'll update as soon as I get my CAQ.