+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot upload documents to ARRIMA portal to submit for CAQ

crndeep

Aug 28, 2021
I am facing issue when trying to link my file on Arrima Portal , I am adding all the details correctly even the address is identical. It has been a week trying to link the application. I have tried so many times over the last few days as was suggested in this forum , but still no luck . Arrima website says they do not accept physical mail in of application from Jan 25,2021 . Did anyone try sending by mail after this issue recently? Please suggest as its quite frustrating and I think I will fall behind in timeline due to this issue.

Issue :

An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.

If you have submitted your request for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum period of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.

charis22

Mar 20, 2022
I am having trouble uploading my documents, infact there is no way for me to upload them. I was able to search and add my FIle on Arrima.
My arimma account shows this (my file number) and then Application for temporary selection for studies Filing of documents in progress.
No drop down and space for uploading documents. Please can anyone help me with a solution? Have anyone encountered such problem before?
Did you ever resolve your issue? I am having the exact same problem.

badol

Mar 24, 2022
I am facing the same issue. when i went to create the folder it gives me the error. I applied for the CAQ second time. First time, it didn't create any problem, but this time i can't create the folder. My payment was completed today.

Reactions: Ocelot

Ocelot

Mar 25, 2022
I am facing the same issue. when i went to create the folder it gives me the error. I applied for the CAQ second time. First time, it didn't create any problem, but this time i can't create the folder. My payment was completed today.
Hey man, I got the File Number but still having the same issues. Is already been two days for me, if they still have an issue, I will give them a call tomorrow. Let me know if there's any update on your side :O

Moe_92

Sep 19, 2021
I am facing issue when trying to link my file on Arrima Portal , I am adding all the details correctly even the address is identical. It has been a week trying to link the application. I have tried so many times over the last few days as was suggested in this forum , but still no luck . Arrima website says they do not accept physical mail in of application from Jan 25,2021 . Did anyone try sending by mail after this issue recently? Please suggest as its quite frustrating and I think I will fall behind in timeline due to this issue.

Issue :

An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.

If you have submitted your request for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum period of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.
Hey man, I got the File Number but still having the same issues. Is already been two days for me, if they still have an issue, I will give them a call tomorrow. Let me know if there's any update on your side :O
Have you guys solved this problem? I applied for my CAQ yesterday and paid for it, and received my file number today, but Arrima gives me the same error message.

SKant

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
I know I am way too late to help anyone but this may help applicants in the future, if you ever stumble upon this thread.

The way it works is this: you make your application on QC website, and pay. It takes 48h for them to accept your payment and generate an application number.

Then it takes 48hours more to be reflected and accepted by Arrima. So in total it takes 48h + 48h from the time you finish your application to the time you can upload the docs on arrima.

Source: CAQ/Arrima helpline. I just called them today and this was their response.

dr amir

Jun 19, 2023
Didn't find any option to upload additional documents as requested by the Quebec authority in addition of Admission letter, Copy of passport and Declaration form in Arima portal. Let me know how can we upload additional documents in addition of existing three documents that already in Arima Portal

dr amir

Jun 19, 2023
I have successfully uploaded three documents (admission letter, passport and declaration form) in Arima portal but Quebec Authority requested some more new documents/information in the admission letter. Accordingly, I have collected additional documents/information from the university and trying to upload in Arima portal but didn't find any option to upload in Arima portal.

Can anyone/you help me to solve the problem or let me know, how can I send this additional new documents to Arima portal/quebec authority for reconsideration of my CAQ application

Thanks for your attention and time