+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot upload documents to ARRIMA portal to submit for CAQ

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Guys,
I faced the same problem when I used my personal computer to upload my documents.
Finally, successfully done after using my iPhone to upload the document. The attachment button will be available if you tried to open arrima throw your mobile at that time, you can complete your submission.
Good luck !!
Hi, I was able to upload the documents successfully and submitted the same. But I have one doubt, they have not asked for the financial proof but I have submitted which doesn't not cover the tuition fee only the living expense the amount covers. will they consider the document and reject stating insufficient balance?
Any Idea? I am very worried as I can not upload the documents again. Or will they not consider the financial document as it was not being asked?
and approve my application. please help me out if any idea.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, I was able to upload the documents successfully and submitted the same. But I have one doubt, they have not asked for the financial proof but I have submitted which doesn't not cover the tuition fee only the living expense the amount covers. will they consider the document and reject stating insufficient balance?
Any Idea? I am very worried as I can not upload the documents again. Or will they not consider the financial document as it was not being asked?
and approve my application. please help me out if any idea.
If you weren't asked for Financial proof then no need to submit it. I wasn't requested to provide it so I didn't, and I got my CAQ without any issues.

Reactions: shopnodana91

Pratibha Kesarwani

Nov 20, 2020
If you weren't asked for Financial proof then no need to submit it. I wasn't requested to provide it so I didn't, and I got my CAQ without any issues.
Thank you for your response. But I have provided one which doesn't cover the tuition fee(The wrong one). However, it was not required as per my checklist.
Do you any idea, will they reject or what would be the consequences?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thank you for your response. But I have provided one which doesn't cover the tuition fee(The wrong one). However, it was not required as per my checklist.
Do you any idea, will they reject or what would be the consequences?
I'm not sure but I guess they'll just ignore documents that are not required.

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
Hello ,
I am facing the issue to upload the documents in arrima Portal.
'An error has occurred.

Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your surname, first name, sex, date of birth as well as your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online application for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post.

If you have submitted your application for temporary selection for studies in the online portal, a maximum of 48 hours is necessary before receiving your file number in the " Consult my file " section.
OKAY'
Can I speed post the documents as it is not working.
I have one more question that my address which i have provided in CAQ application is different from the address in passport.
As my current address is different. Should it be the same?
Hello,
Were you able to upload your documents? If yes what was the issue?

navin3

Aug 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "Shahin3583, post: 8734805, member: 953836"]
hello guys,

I had this issue when i was trying to upload my documents. So may be I can try to help. As it indicates " Make sure that the information entered in your Arrima profile - your names, first names, gender, date of birth and your file number - is identical to that transmitted in your online request for temporary selection for studies or that received by the post". This appeared to me as well. And when I tried to find out what went wrong it took one full day to get in there. So in my case the mistake was not in my name, gender, date of birth or file number. Rather there was an error in the address which I had put. So make sure that the address you have entered in your CAQ application is the same what you enter here.Because in CAQ they ask you to enter the address where you want your CAQ to be posted, and when you are signing on at ARRIMA portal it asks for some address and we happen to put our permanent address and this doesn't work at the end . So besides the above mentioned errors (names, gender etc ...) plse cross check with your address and make sure its the same in CAQ as well as at ARRIMA. Do let em know if it worked.

All the best
[/ QUOTE]
Hey can you help me out with this i mean i tried to change the address in CAQ file application and arrima portal too but still the same issue can any one help??
Hello, were you able to search your FIle number on Arrima. If yes, what did you change?

SamiaJahan

Oct 28, 2020
Don't really know the reason. They'd tell us it's a technical issue but what I suggest is sending your documents through International Courier service. I did it too and I got my CAQ within 2 weeks.
From 2021 jan in the CAQ website Arrima has been made mandatory. Can I still send my documents by mail?

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
From 2021 jan in the CAQ website Arrima has been made mandatory. Can I still send my documents by mail?
Why? better go with arrima portal. it's faster.

cbfb

Jun 25, 2021
I am having trouble uploading my documents, infact there is no way for me to upload them. I was able to search and add my FIle on Arrima.
My arimma account shows this (my file number) and then Application for temporary selection for studies Filing of documents in progress.
No drop down and space for uploading documents. Please can anyone help me with a solution? Have anyone encountered such problem before?

Last edited:

Ansarzaid21

Jul 17, 2021
hello... I have got my file number for my CAQ application, when i enter it in arriama portal it's showing "File not found" it's been more than 3 days since i receive the file number. Can anyone help me out with this....

This portal is really frustrating...!

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Hello all, can somebody shed some light on what is the possibility of being asked to upload financial proof in order to apply for CAQ? I read this whole thread and it seems many have not been asked to. Is it asked for applicants from certain countries (like India?) or for applicants who plan to bring their spouse and child along?
Asking because gathering all fin docs may take some time and it delays the whole process since one has to apply for the student permit also after CAQ

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello all, can somebody shed some light on what is the possibility of being asked to upload financial proof in order to apply for CAQ? I read this whole thread and it seems many have not been asked to. Is it asked for applicants from certain countries (like India?) or for applicants who plan to bring their spouse and child along?
Asking because gathering all fin docs may take some time and it delays the whole process since one has to apply for the student permit also after CAQ
Yes, it is asked for certain countries. You would know if you need to provide financial proof when you complete the online application form.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks @wonderbly
Another question, I want to include my dépendant minor child on her own study permit so that she can attend primary school. Will I need to apply for a separate CAQ for her or can I just add her to my CAQ?
In a nutshell, will I have to pay an additional$117 for her CAQ or is mine enough with her SP added to it?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks @wonderbly
Another question, I want to include my dépendant minor child on her own study permit so that she can attend primary school. Will I need to apply for a separate CAQ for her or can I just add her to my CAQ?
In a nutshell, will I have to pay an additional$117 for her CAQ or is mine enough with her SP added to it?
Yes, everyone who needs to apply for a SP would need to apply for their own CAQ.