+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot upload documents to ARRIMA portal to submit for CAQ

jaidevjethi

Jul 11, 2020
Hey I just called the Quebec immigration office and talked to them regarding this problem. The person told me they're getting alot of calls regarding this issue. Arrima portal is in some kind of maintenance, so she told me to try it again in a few days. She said they're trying to solve this issue.

So in my opinion, we can just try everyday and hope that the issue gets solved asap.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hey I just called the Quebec immigration office and talked to them regarding this problem. The person told me they're getting alot of calls regarding this issue. Arrima portal is in some kind of maintenance, so she told me to try it again in a few days. She said they're trying to solve this issue.

So in my opinion, we can just try everyday and hope that the issue gets solved asap.
Thanks a lot bro, and please keep me updated.

Alam001

Jul 13, 2020

Thanks for the update! I still couldn't pass through though. Let me know when you all can

Reactions: jaidevjethi
Jul 18, 2020
Hi guys,

I am having the same problem here. I received my file number and created my Arrima account, but when i try to upload my documents, they are giving me an "error" message.... I checked multiple times and entered the correct information. I am so stressed out!!!

Reactions: jaidevjethi

jaidevjethi

Jul 11, 2020
Hi guys,

I am having the same problem here. I received my file number and created my Arrima account, but when i try to upload my documents, they are giving me an "error" message.... I checked multiple times and entered the correct information. I am so stressed out!!!
Bro I'm sending documents through courier. So I'd just you to do the same.

Alam001

Jul 13, 2020
But the borders are closed. Im in Madagascar and it is impossible for me to send through courier now
Hello. It still hasn't worked for me and I am trying everyday. I will most probably send it by courier. Is it possible for you to give them a call and ask for an alternative? Because honestly this arrima portal hasn't been working for 2 weeks!

Jul 18, 2020
Hello. It still hasn't worked for me and I am trying everyday. I will most probably send it by courier. Is it possible for you to give them a call and ask for an alternative? Because honestly this arrima portal hasn't been working for 2 weeks!
I'll call on monday when their offices open... I'm so stressed out because I need my CAQ to start online classes in september...

Jul 8, 2020
I contacted the technical support team of arrima on 11 th of July, they said they are having technical difficulties with the portal and they are going to fix it by 14th of July. On 14th of July I contacted them again and they said that I've provided my personal information in the upper case while applying for caq application. So arrima doesn't accept the upper case format for first name and last name and other personal information.. It only matches the information on CAQ application and on Arrima portal only if the first letter of the name is in upper case and rest should be in lower case. (for example Ganesh Varma).

so they raised a ticket to modify my personal information on my CAQ application. they said it will take a week to reflect the changes in my application.

Reactions: Sabika Haji Djivan