+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cancel the sponsoship agreement

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
I would love to give you her number lol ,all I want is for her to be deported ,I have much more evidence as well, I have audio sub stick saying that she doesnt see a future with me anymore after arriving to canada ,sent that to CBSA as well,do you know much about CBSA and how efficient they are

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
all I want is for her to be deported ,I have much more evidence as well, I have audio sub stick saying that she doesnt see a future with me anymore after arriving to canada ,sent that to CBSA as well,do you know much about CBSA and how efficient they are,they did say I have a strong case

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
First off, so sorry this happened to you. It is good that CBSA thinks you have a strong case. Just continue sending them any additional evidence you have and keep checking the progress of their investigation. If it's proven she used you to get into Canada, she will be deported.

When did you submit the sponsorship application - before October 25, 2012 or after? If it was after, then she only has conditional PR and the fact that she's not living with you now, means she is not fulfilling the 2 year co-habitation requirement which works against her even more.

If it was before, then she has full PR. But because she has not even lived with you and moved to another province, that looks bad for her.

Really hope it works out well for you. Good thing she is at least working, not collecting welfare. It's really terrible the things some humans do to others without thinking how much is affects their life.

jaaam said:
I would love to give you her number lol ,all I want is for her to be deported ,I have much more evidence as well, I have audio sub stick saying that she doesnt see a future with me anymore after arriving to canada ,sent that to CBSA as well,do you know much about CBSA and how efficient they are

missmatalini

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11th 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested July 15th 2014
AOR Received.
March 25th 2014
File Transfer...
March 28th 2014
Med's Request
July 15th 2014
Med's Done....
July 16th 2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
November 13th
LANDED..........
February 2nd 2015
jaaam said:
I recently sponsored my wife to canada and she has not lived with me for even a day, she lives in different city and I have all her information where she works lives,phone #,even printed out the dating sight shes on(profile) and sent it in to CBSA and have reported it to CBSA,they told me I had a very strong case and they are investigating it,what are the chances of deportation?is it the more proof I have,better it is? Can this be done?
It's people like this that makes the whole immigration process so long and full of grief. Just be honest for Christ's sake.
Can't stand people that ruin it for everybody else.

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
It was after the 25 th of october but I have so much evidence i sent to CBSA ,she had her pr card redirected ,a threat towards me on answering machine with a police report attached,even printed out her dating page on websight and sent in, no contact order from the police ,only 3rd party contact which has been none,but the emotional stress is the worst,unfortueatly they said I cant know whats going on for privacy issues ,so I wont know anything ,only can send in more proof

M

mikeymyke

I think your next spouse, find in Canada ok? :p

At least you know she wont marry for PR.

JRPW

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
2013 (re-med)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mikeymyke said:
They always change after they get PR...
Care to elaborate?

canadian guy

Dec 31, 2013
hi everybody ,

i,m landed immigrant to canada i land in october 2013 my question is how i know i,m a conditional permanent resident or not ?

in my pr card categories is - fc1/cf1

and on my copr condition none

i got merried in may 2011 and got my immigrant visa in sept 2013 and landed in canada oct 2013 as a pr

M

mikeymyke

JRPW said:
Care to elaborate?
Look how many people always worrying if they can keep their PR after their relationship dissolves, even right now. You'd have to wonder if their main intention was to gain status rather than be with their spouse.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
canadian guy said:
i,m landed immigrant to canada i land in october 2013 my question is how i know i,m a conditional permanent resident or not ?

in my pr card categories is - fc1/cf1

and on my copr condition none

i got merried in may 2011 and got my immigrant visa in sept 2013 and landed in canada oct 2013 as a pr
"The conditional measure only applies to permanent residents whose applications are received on or after October 25, 2012—the day that the amendments came into force." It depends when you sent in your application.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
jaaam said:
I reported to CBSA and they said I have a strong case and going to investigate it ,I know I am responsible for 3 years but is possible to get her deported?
have you tried to report on her?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
jaaam said:
one more link

http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/take-action/report-fraud/

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
mikeymyke said:
They always change after they get PR...
Not true it's either they wanted to use u from the beginning or they genuinely had issues and just could not work it out not everyone change

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
lol All this forum is immigrants trying to keep there status in the country they immigrated to,noo talk about there spouses,it tells me all these people that have q about keeping there pr card are users :eek: