+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visitor visa

pp572

Aug 11, 2017
but i found 1 person in the forum . he applied on 7th july and got his approval 10th this month

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
but i found 1 person in the forum . he applied on 7th july and got his approval 10th this month
Sometime it happens .... but if we see average timing now then it is 45-50 days ... there are high volume of files in embessies of india

RMangat

Aug 16, 2017
I applied for my dad's TRV on June 16, 2017 online. We applied for my mom and dad in May as well, but they rejected saying they have no family in India to get back to. So we re-applied for my dad only in June. We haven't received any reply yet. Its been 2 months already. I called "in Canada call center-1.888.242.2100" and the automated message says the current processing time is 99 days for online applications and 119 days for paper applications. But on their website its showing 26 days for India.

Did anyone receive the response already who applied online around June 16 for regular visitor visa from India ???

Thank you!

Radiant 23

Aug 16, 2017
My passport has been dispatched today ..This is what my application status is...Keeping my fingers crossed till I get my passport...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for my dad's TRV on June 16, 2017 online. We applied for my mom and dad in May as well, but they rejected saying they have no family in India to get back to. So we re-applied for my dad only in June. We haven't received any reply yet. Its been 2 months already. I called "in Canada call center-1.888.242.2100" and the automated message says the current processing time is 99 days for online applications and 119 days for paper applications. But on their website its showing 26 days for India.
TRV processing times for 'in Canada' applications do not apply here even though you applied online on his behalf. Also, the IRCC call centre will not have any information about his visa processing.

The estimated processing time for India applications is 26 days..... but this is not a guarantee within which TRV applications are processed. Actual processing could take much longer.

If your dad works/has worked in the defense services, police, government departments, judiciary, etc, processing could take several months.... some recent cases have taken as long as one year

pp572

Aug 11, 2017
TRV processing times for 'in Canada' applications do not apply here even though you applied online on his behalf. Also, the IRCC call centre will not have any information about his visa processing.

The estimated processing time for India applications is 26 days..... but this is not a guarantee within which TRV applications are processed. Actual processing could take much longer.

If your dad works/has worked in the defense services, police, government departments, judiciary, etc, processing could take several months.... some recent cases have taken as long as one year
Hi Bryanna

my father is a govt employee currently with police .department. what are the reason that govt employees visa get delayed? do you have any information regarding that? they are going their to meet my sister

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna

my father is a govt employee currently with police .department. what are the reason that govt employees visa get delayed? do you have any information regarding that? they are going their to meet my sister
This is probably the reason why it is taking much longer than usual for a TRV decision.

In most cases, IRCC runs background checks on applicants (with similar professional backgrounds). As information is sought from third party sources, IRCC cannot give a TRV decision until these third party sources respond with an all-clear report