+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada visitor visa

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Please help how to connect paper file to cic online account.
I have reference number and tracking id.

Radiant 23

Aug 16, 2017
Got multiple visa
Applied on 13th July2017 at vfs(paper application) Chandigarh
Reached Chandigarh Canada visa office on 14th July2017
Dispatched and couriered on 17th August2017
Got today with multiple visa stamp...
Thankful to God
I wish and pray for all of you to get positive results..

Reactions: sankit

pp572

Aug 11, 2017
Got multiple visa
Applied on 13th July2017 at vfs(paper application) Chandigarh
Reached Chandigarh Canada visa office on 14th July2017
Dispatched and couriered on 17th August2017
Got today with multiple visa stamp...
Thankful to God
I wish and pray for all of you to get positive results..
congratulations

did you link the application with cic account or it was reflected in vfs tracking website?

Radiant 23

Aug 16, 2017
congratulations

did you link the application with cic account or it was reflected in vfs tracking website?
I used to track my application.But result we come to know when we get passport. If passport is without any paper it means passport is stamped if you get some papers it means it is refused and they mention reason for refusal in those papers.

pp572

Aug 11, 2017
I used to track my application.But result we come to know when we get passport. If passport is without any paper it means passport is stamped if you get some papers it means it is refused and they mention reason for refusal in those papers.
Hi, thanks for the info. did you track it on the vfs site or linked it with cic account and tracked it?

RS999

Aug 14, 2017
@Bryanna
I sent invitation letter for my parent's visitor visa.
applied through agent and Delhi VAC is processing center as per VFS tracking website.

Application to VFS: 4th july
VFS to VAC:5th July
Tracking Num: 6th july

Nothing after that. Don't know what's going on.
How long to wait for parent's visitor visa?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@RS999

One does not get any updates while processing is on for paper applications. Maybe you should try linking their paper applications to their MyCIC account for a better picture of the processing status

RS999

Aug 14, 2017
@Bryanna,
can i link to online application, even i have agent(representative)?
do i need anything from agent for it?

@RS999

One does not get any updates while processing is on for paper applications. Maybe you should try linking their paper applications to their MyCIC account for a better picture of the processing status

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna,
can i link to online application, even i have agent(representative)?
do i need anything from agent for it?
In that case, your agent must try linking their applications. It will not be possible for you to do this.

Also, all correspondence/ updates/ notifications from IRCC (after the apps are linked) will be only to the online account. Your agent will not be contacted through any other way

RS999

Aug 14, 2017
@Bryanna

OK got it.

Can i do case specific inquiry through online or any other way to know status?(As i have representative agent)

In that case, your agent must try linking their applications. It will not be possible for you to do this.

Also, all correspondence/ updates/ notifications from IRCC (after the apps are linked) will be only to the online account. Your agent will not be contacted through any other way