+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Mohamed_Hassan said:
There were no fees at all, and about the b4 forms don't worry yourself over it, they didn't take it from me at the airport, they just give you another form on the plane that you have to fill.
Thanks a lot my brother.

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Mrs Ayman said:
Hello everyone,
i ve been reading through this topic and i find it very helpful as am still preparing my papers to send to my husband in Canada so that he apply for PR for me..

i wanted to ask you guys if am applying for visitor visa also (online) should i mention the PR thing as a reason for visiting, and also i left my job after getting married, zn i dont have ties in my country of resident (i applied for visitor visa before i got married and been refused) will it be different now am married?

thank u so much for helping :)
You are very welcome here. To be honest with you there is no rules for visitor visa inside canadian embassy. I know someone he had American green card and they refused his visa . So I think if you can wait until you send your application for pr and your husband get approved then you apply for visitor visa. I did that

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Ayman said:
Hello everyone,
i ve been reading through this topic and i find it very helpful as am still preparing my papers to send to my husband in Canada so that he apply for PR for me..

i wanted to ask you guys if am applying for visitor visa also (online) should i mention the PR thing as a reason for visiting, and also i left my job after getting married, zn i dont have ties in my country of resident (i applied for visitor visa before i got married and been refused) will it be different now am married?

thank u so much for helping :)
and you refused again its better for u not apply again for tourist visa now u dont have job and u married to someone lives in Canada plus you will applying for PR and u want tourist visa SO ITS SO CLEAR you wont be back to Egypt
dont worry your application for PR wont take same times as many nor take long time as what they saying normal processing time (19 moths) you dont have red flag plus both same nationality (if am i right ) plus many smiler stuff which is good points in your file

Mrs Ayman

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 september, 2013
AOR Received.
28 september, 2013
File Transfer...
5 february, 2014
Med's Done....
22 july, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
5 february, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 february, 2014
LANDED..........
insha'Allah 7 April, 2014
Ahmedbaraka said:
You are very welcome here. To be honest with you there is no rules for visitor visa inside canadian embassy. I know someone he had American green card and they refused his visa . So I think if you can wait until you send your application for pr and your husband get approved then you apply for visitor visa. I did that
thanks for the welcome :)
did u got the VV then? and how long it took your husband to be approved?

Mrs Ayman

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 september, 2013
AOR Received.
28 september, 2013
File Transfer...
5 february, 2014
Med's Done....
22 july, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
5 february, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 february, 2014
LANDED..........
madatito2000 said:
and you refused again its better for u not apply again for tourist visa now u dont have job and u married to someone lives in Canada plus you will applying for PR and u want tourist visa SO ITS SO CLEAR you wont be back to Egypt
dont worry your application for PR wont take same times as many nor take long time as what they saying normal processing time (19 moths) you dont have red flag plus both same nationality (if am i right ) plus many smiler stuff which is good points in your file
no am egyptian and he's a Canadian citizen.. guess our only red flag (according to what ppl posted here before) is that our relation was too short (4 months before we got married) and he visited one time for 2 weeks.. but we have lots of photos from wedding and katb kitab and honeymoon.. his parents attended the wedding.. we both born Muslims.. he's older than me wiz 2 years.. so i guess there will be an interview right??

am still doing my medical, translating my papers and zn will send him everything isA..

i was hoping i would apply for VV and when he come back nxt time (which is in 2 months) i could go back wiz him for 3 months or so till the PR go through.. any advice ?

Ahmedbaraka

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Mrs Ayman said:
thanks for the welcome :)
did u got the VV then? and how long it took your husband to be approved?
After I applied for PR in feb2013 I applied for VV in may 7. And they told me Vv processing time one month.but embassy called me after 29 days and they told me my PR is ready and they asked me for 2 photos. So I get PR visa. That is all.

Mrs Ayman

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 september, 2013
AOR Received.
28 september, 2013
File Transfer...
5 february, 2014
Med's Done....
22 july, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
5 february, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 february, 2014
LANDED..........
Ahmedbaraka said:
After I applied for PR in feb2013 I applied for VV in may 7. And they told me Vv processing time one month.but embassy called me after 29 days and they told me my PR is ready and they asked me for 2 photos. So I get PR visa. That is all.
oh thats great :) hope its that fast for everyone isA.
thanks Ahmedbaraka

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Goodluck Mrs Mrs Ayman .. were in Canada does your husband live ??

CairoCouple

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Visitor Visa while waiting for PR visa

Hi all, has anyone out there applied for a visitor visa to Canada while waiting for their PR? My husband would like to come visit me, but we are wondering if it is worth the effort and time? Any experience about this and information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
My husband tried 3 x but he did not get his visitors visa because he had no travel exp because the want see travel history that he go back to his own country again and not stay in Canada..

Canada Wolf

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/2012
File Transfer...
30/6/2012
Guys, I have a questions regarding the job while you are being sponsored, I am planning to quit my job as I cannot stand it anymore.... plus the sponsor has no job since a while.. so simply both of us are with no jobs while waiting for the immigration ,,,,,

would that be a problem!! btw I didn't quit yet but I am on the very edge to do so....

Thanks in advance..

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Canada Wolf said:
Guys, I have a questions regarding the job while you are being sponsored, I am planning to quit my job as I cannot stand it anymore.... plus the sponsor has no job since a while.. so simply both of us are with no jobs while waiting for the immigration ,,,,,

would that be a problem!! btw I didn't quit yet but I am on the very edge to do so....

Thanks in advance..
As long as you can support yourselves without the need of government (Canadian) assistance then your employment situation is not their concern. Your sponsor may have to provide evidence to establish that.

Canada Wolf

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/2012
File Transfer...
30/6/2012
Thanks for your answer, but I wonder until which stage they might be checking about this.. and how!!
Cause from what I understand that my interview got waved...

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Canada Wolf said:
Thanks for your answer, but I wonder until which stage they might be checking about this.. and how!!
Cause from what I understand that my interview got waved...
The expectation is that the sponsor would be responsible to maintain their primary applicant. So bank statements of savings or support from friends/family while the 2 of you establish yourselves would be good to have ready in the event it becomes an issue.

CairoCouple

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
31-10-2013
Re: Visitor Visa while waiting for PR visa

Mrs Selim said:
My husband tried 3 x but he did not get his visitors visa because he had no travel exp because the want see travel history that he go back to his own country again and not stay in Canada..
Okay, thanks for this. We may try, just to see. I am surprised that they would deny this visa, since it is clear that we are going through all the correct channels to get the PR visa. There is no way we would do anything to screw it up now!

Any other thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you