12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
egyptianSA said:
Did anyone check the last update for processing time?
they increase most of visa office processing time, Egypt 15 months, Ottawa 13 ,Detroit 16 :eek: :eek:
Really they shit

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey guys i have received an email this morning asking me to pick up my passport with the visa . what a beautiful Sunday... Allah akbar , i almost gave up on this .... i would like to have my sister pick it up for me. please advice me what would i do .. if i want the embassy to mail me passport . what should i do ????? and how am i going to pay the dhl.

thank you

Canada Wolf

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/2012
File Transfer...
30/6/2012
fadi pal said:
Hey guys i have received an email this morning asking me to pick up my passport with the visa . what a beautiful Sunday... Allah akbar , i almost gave up on this .... i would like to have my sister pick it up for me. please advice me what would i do .. if i want the embassy to mail me passport . what should i do ????? and how am i going to pay the dhl.

thank you
Heyy congratulations Fadi pal finaly things are moving!!! big day for you, I hope this day comes for us and everyone been waiting soon. I don't understand isn't Cairo Visa office closed!!

Anyways you can always pay the Fedex, DHL, UPS or whatever from either sides,you will pay the DHL guy when he delivers your passport to you in the US....

Congrats again :)

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
thank you canada Wolf ,,, yea Finally. i could not believe it to be honest. i read the email many times just to make sure they have it right. cuz i was expecting the refusal since i did not attend the interview but i guess knowing the reason for the interview and providing them with the proper documents needed. they skipped it .. Al hamdulel allah ... I called DHL and told me that they don't deliver to usa unless i pay in advance . or they can pick it up and deliver it to local address in Egypt and then the recipient can deliver it to me. and pay for it..

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
fadi pal said:

thank you
Congratulations Fadi and good luck
Really Congratulations Fadi its awesome news ...have a smooth landing!!! Bro , for-sure after you get your passport
Good luck ,, plzzzzZZZ pray for us to follow you soon

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 and february 2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2012/csq received july 24th
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
extended till feb 14th 2014
Med's Done....
02-03-2012/results received july 9th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
Woow very good news... Congrats fadi.. And welcome to our freezy land

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
freeislam000 said:
Congratulations Fadi and good luck
Really Congratulations Fadi its awesome news ...have a smooth landing!!! Bro , for-sure after you get your passport
Good luck ,, plzzzzZZZ pray for us to follow you soon

Thank you freeislam.. Finally after a horrible experince and long long wait . Alhamdulelah.. yea i am in a process with DHL to pick up the passport and send it to me in USA. but kinda still don't have the complete relief till my passport goes out of the embassy and hold it by hand. those people made me paranoid . haha. anyways thank you and i really wish you and pray for you that your process goes smoother and faster.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
gigotheking said:
Woow very good news... Congrats fadi.. And welcome to our freezy land

Thank you very much and i thank everyone here . and i wish the luck for everyone to be united with the loved ones insh'allah .

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
:) Good Morning Everyone,

I know it is overdue since I been on here updating you all with my status. Emidano...I hope you finally received you visa brother, and that you are finally in Canada with your wife and family. I also pray and hope that everyone hears something so VERY soon, as I know how very much difficult it was to wait and try my best to be patient. Patients is something I learned so much through this process.
Well my husband finally came home to me. And has been here for 2 months now. It was so great to have spent the holidays finally with my husband.
It was such a long process, too long. But I TRULY believe that Allah does everything in the right and perfect timing. I am still overwhelmed and still sometimes can not believe that my husband is actually here. But I am truly blessed and something you all must remember that you too are truly blessed. We all are. I been through a lot through this waiting process, it took a lot from me in every way. But what kept me strong and to have the faith is ALLAH.

I know its difficult and frustrating and takes a major toll on you, specially mentally, but with true love and your power to keep strong with Allah NUMBER 1 in your life, EVERYTHING is possible.
Don't give up. Its really strange writing on here and my hubby is here with me now. I use to be on here trying to find any piece of information to know when exactly I can know for sure when my husband will be here. So my greatest advice is this........ALLAH #1, stay strong, no relationship is 10000% perfect, but with true love and understanding it could be perfect. I continue to keep you all in my prayers, and may Allah send your loves ones to you all soon, fast, and safe. And always remember when it comes to the days where you both are so frustrated at each other through this process, just know that once you see each other again at that airport..... it was all worth every bit of it.
This is my advice from my heart and through my experience in this process.

I waited just about 16 months, just to let any new comers know....and it felt like double that...lol..i can laugh about it now....but it was hard. Feel free to message me in here any time. I may not get back to you right away, but I will do my best to check in, ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.
Much love my brothers and sisters...

-Mish29

HRH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012 another medical 10/3/2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
20/2/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2014
LANDED..........
4/6/2014
fadi pal said:

thank you
congratulation fadi i really happy for u ,good luck for every one.
i being sponsored by my wife but nothing new .

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
HRH said:
congratulation fadi i really happy for u ,good luck for every one.
i being sponsored by my wife but nothing new .
Thanks a lot HRH and i really hope you are done soon. as mish29 mentioned above that despite the fact its so frustrating and tiring and yea of course this long waiting caused lots of stressed and tension between the loved ones but its all defintly goes away when the minute you hear about getting your visa .. and of course keep Allah always in your heart and no ones knows what Allah has for him. so Good luck everyone. And May allah shower you with his blessings and get over this hard times.

p.s i also waited exactly 2 years and one months from filing my application till this day and am still waiting for my passport to get here .so keep up your faith and hopes in Allah

YOu all have a nice day..

Fadi

CanadaLeb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Toronro
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/Nov/2012
Doc's Request.
No...
AOR Received.
15/Jan/2013
File Transfer...
15/Jan/2013
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
15/oct/2012
Interview........
Waived....
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2013
LANDED..........
09-05-2013
Hey guys hope ur well
I need help with a question?
When file is transferd to ottawa for processing instead of vo abroad!
At some point do they have to transfer it to the original vo listed on the app or just finish the whole process in Ottawa

Thx guys

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Just wondered if anyone here could tell me if they received AOR from Ottawa/Cairo for stage 2? Also, how long after stage 1 approval it was to get it.

Thank you

Congrats fadi pal and mish29!!!! Good luck to you both.

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
CanadaLeb said:
Hey guys hope ur well
I need help with a question?
When file is transferd to ottawa for processing instead of vo abroad!
At some point do they have to transfer it to the original vo listed on the app or just finish the whole process in Ottawa

Thx guys

To my understanding, yes. The application will go to the initial VO for security checks.

missmywife210

Jan 8, 2013
MadeInCanada said:
To my understanding, yes. The application will go to the initial VO for security checks.

hellooo made in canada what security check can u explain plz we allready send criminal record with the app why do they need security check