26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
MarianaEgypt said:
Yea by that time I hadn't the sponsorship letter, is there any problem posting the question again ?!!! :-X
There is no problem asking again. I was merely pointing out your other post as a way to confirm the answer. As well as it is not only me saying the same thing.

I do wonder though why you thought the answer would be different? The facts were all addressed in your initial post.

Feb 9, 2013
hello guys its first time for me to write here in that forum im really happy that there is alot of people whose are in same situation and this could help alot i didnt find that forum only late but thank Allah for everything

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Welcome to the forum! What are your details with your application? When did you apply, AOR(letter from CIC that your application was received), sponsor approval? ect...

Feb 9, 2013
i would like to share my experience guys with you im Egyptian man married with Canadian woman we been married since 2 years and we applied in October 2011 like one year later after we married anyway since we applied we didnt hear anything more than got approval for sponsorship and our file has transfer from Canada to Cairo visa office and then 2 weak later we got email telling us that our file moved to Ottawa Pilot in middle of Feb 2012 and until couple days ago we didnt hear nothing we sent many emails to Cairo visa office and Ottawa they didnt respond us we order CAIPS and we found out we will be interviewed for some reasons then we sent extra evidence to pilot to add to our file bcz my wife visited me after we applied so we wanted to put the new pics and ticket and everything new to the file but they rejected and they send it back to us and we sent them many email to tell us when the interview because we were thinking that processing time it end with 14 months which must start since the day we applied but we found out that its not bcz its starting from the day we approved for sponsorship oh what a heck so we lost hope and we started preparing our self for the bad option that they wont do nothing for our file until end of April bcz this is the end of processing time which it became 15 month oh damn it so we can send inquiry to them we even contact the MP and they did nothing zeroooooo plus we made new medical without their permission when first one was expired it was hug mistake i think we dont know if they accept or not
thank Allah we finally got an Email From Cairo visa office asking for some documents which exactly they have it . except some new evidence they want for ongoing relationship plus more pics and copy of passport me and my wife they want us to send those things in 30 days so guys my question is that mean that they will waive the interview iwill be happy for your request guys thank you very much

CanadaLeb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Toronro
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/Nov/2012
Doc's Request.
No...
AOR Received.
15/Jan/2013
File Transfer...
15/Jan/2013
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
15/oct/2012
Interview........
Waived....
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2013
LANDED..........
09-05-2013
ilove my Egypt said:
i would like to share my experience guys with you im Egyptian man married with Canadian woman we been married since 2 years and we applied in October 2011 like one year later after we married anyway since we applied we didnt hear anything more than got approval for sponsorship and our file has transfer from Canada to Cairo visa office and then 2 weak later we got email telling us that our file moved to Ottawa Pilot in middle of Feb 2012 and until couple days ago we didnt hear nothing we sent many emails to Cairo visa office and Ottawa they didnt respond us we order CAIPS and we found out we will be interviewed for some reasons then we sent extra evidence to pilot to add to our file bcz my wife visited me after we applied so we wanted to put the new pics and ticket and everything new to the file but they rejected and they send it back to us and we sent them many email to tell us when the interview because we were thinking that processing time it end with 14 months which must start since the day we applied but we found out that its not bcz its starting from the day we approved for sponsorship oh what a heck so we lost hope and we started preparing our self for the bad option that they wont do nothing for our file until end of April bcz this is the end of processing time which it became 15 month oh damn it so we can send inquiry to them we even contact the MP and they did nothing zeroooooo plus we made new medical without their permission when first one was expired it was hug mistake i think we dont know if they accept or not
thank Allah we finally got an Email From Cairo visa office asking for some documents which exactly they have it . except some new evidence they want for ongoing relationship plus more pics and copy of passport me and my wife they want us to send those things in 30 days so guys my question is that mean that they will waive the interview iwill be happy for your request guys thank you very much
Can u state what did u include in ur application for evidence? and how many times ur wife visited before applying?

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
ilove my Egypt said:

Hello!

From what you are saying, I can only assume the following..

Asking you for your passport and have not done an interview, implies (in my opinion)that you will not have one. From what I have read they don't ask for it until after if they were going to do one. The end of the process is drawing near for you.

I suggest that you get it in to them with anything else they requested asap.

Glad you found the forum, keep us posted on your situation please. It gives those of us still waiting hope!!

Good Luck!

Feb 9, 2013
MadeInCanada said:
Hello!

From what you are saying, I can only assume the following..

Asking you for your passport and have not done an interview, implies (in my opinion)that you will not have one. From what I have read they don't ask for it until after if they were going to do one. The end of the process is drawing near for you.

I suggest that you get it in to them with anything else they requested asap.

Glad you found the forum, keep us posted on your situation please. It gives those of us still waiting hope!!

Good Luck!

the requested copy of the passports of mine and my wife not the the passport just copies i will do what ever they request believe me guys the are the ones who say what to do and what not to do

Feb 9, 2013
CanadaLeb said:
Can u state what did u include in ur application for evidence? and how many times ur wife visited before applying?
everything you can imagine all things emails in yahoo hotmail shype history ,mail receipt of paying for mail the covers of each box or envelope me or mywife sent it to each other bcz its dated and stamped. letters cards facebook msg and activity liking , comment suugest friends the rented apartment contract restaurant bills which including our names bcz we were paying together plus pics and tickets of visiting and passport stamp everything you can imagine
my wife visited me one time before applying and one time after
and its not rule as you might thing canadaleb bcz i knew friends same as me one of them his wife only visited him once before they applying and visiting was for the marriage and get to know each other and he didnt get interview and he got his visa and he travelled already and the other his wife visited him three times before applying no visiting after and he went through interview

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
ilove my Egypt said:
the requested copy of the passports of mine and my wife not the the passport just copies i will do what ever they request believe me guys the are the ones who say what to do and what not to do
Sorry! I misread your post...

I am unsure with regards to the interview, but I would be lead to believe that if they were considering an interview they would have told you to bring those things in with you when you had it. It is only my opinion, based on reading things here, but I would say no interview I hope In Sha2 ALLAH it will be waived for you.

I have a question if you don't mind. Do you have any "red flags" with your application?

Thanks

Take Care

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
MarianaEgypt said:
Yea by that time I hadn't the sponsorship letter, is there any problem posting the question again ?!!! :-X
Hey there Marina,

I know from my experience that it is next to impossible to get a visitor visa for spouses. I am Canadian and after my Egyptian husband and I married, my mother fell very ill.... I requested he come to Canada to be with me and meet my mom before things got worse.... they denied my invitation, and he never did get to meet her... its so sad that... but really there is no empathy from cic... they are fast to take our money.... and even faster to refuse the visit...
Having said that, not all cases are the same... but that is my story for you ...
Best Wishes and Good Luck
Rukiyah

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Hey guys,

I have a question about CAIPS... someone mentioned that when an applicant applys for CAIPS, CIC MUST first update the file before it is sent out... so my question is, would it not be wise to repeat this process with a couple months between as to force another file "update"???

egyptianSA

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/4/2012
AOR Received.
11/7/2012
Med's Done....
15/1/2012 and redone in 16/5/2013
Passport Req..
12/5/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/8/2013
freeislam000 said:
Hey guys,

I have a question about CAIPS... someone mentioned that when an applicant applys for CAIPS, CIC MUST first update the file before it is sent out... so my question is, would it not be wise to repeat this process with a couple months between as to force another file "update"???
I intended to order CAIPS, is it really valuable?

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
egyptianSA said:
I intended to order CAIPS, is it really valuable?
To be honest... it seems like a lot of gibberish... 24 pages of the same thing.... I have ordered it once before.... but kinda want to try again to see if anything has changed or if anything will start to make sense

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freeislam000 said:
Hey guys,

If so people would be ordering on daily basis! Dream on!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freeislam000 said:
To be honest... it seems like a lot of gibberish... 24 pages of the same thing.... I have ordered it once before.... but kinda want to try again to see if anything has changed or if anything will start to make sense
Finally you got them...just remember I told you soooo :) besides it is of no use at this stage :(