CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Freebird_76 said:
Thanx for your reply Ontarioer,

I read all the checklist and i didn't see that any certified copies is required, they say only "Copies" or "Originals".... About the translated documents, what i understood that it should be a certified translation ... though my question was, if there are copies required, that means "Certified True Copy" or it's just can be a photocopy?

for the Police Certificate .... it's written in the guide the following ">>>>> Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.<<<<" .... that's why i am asking, if i want to send my application quickly, not sending the police certificate would delay the process? and what do they mean by "the application is placed into processing", that means after how many weeks from sending the application?

Sorry that the questions may sound strange,but you know preparing such documents is really putting too much stress on any person and it becomes confusing. Thanks a lot for your answers ;D
OK, I think, but I am not sure, that if they ask for copies, that means you do not need to notarize them, so do not worry about that. But If they ask for the original, then it is either the original or a notarized copy.
For the police certificate, it is up tp you then, but it only takes few days to get it done. I would just do it so that it does not slow down the process of your application

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
OK, I think, but I am not sure, that if they ask for copies, that means you do not need to notarize them, so do not worry about that. But If they ask for the original, then it is either the original or a notarized copy.
For the police certificate, it is up tp you then, but it only takes few days to get it done. I would just do it so that it does not slow down the process of your application
The problem is not me, the problem is my wife, she lived in 4 different countries and this will take months to do her certificates. ???
Thanks alot for your reply.

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
Getting Started.... ::)

You Must be patient, we had a saying in Egypt
Fishing can teach you how to be patient.
well, im telling you Your visa Process with canada will definitely teach you how to be patient.

the paper work andeverythign else isn't complicated, just being ignored for over a year is
welcome to the club :) and wish you all luck.

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-&gt;CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Here is what my wife said about the interview.
frustrating, disappointing, depressing.
Two people interviewed her, a Canadian and an Egyptian.
All their questions trying to prove that this is a MOC.
At the end, they did not take the passport, they did not take the pictures, they did not even look at any proof of ongoing relation. All the documents we have been preparing for two month, they were not even looked at.

Welcome to Cairo Visa Office

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
At the end, they did not take the passport, they did not take the pictures, they did not even look at any proof of ongoing relation. All the documents we have been preparing for two month, they were not even looked at.

whats the questions they asked her n what mean of MOC n what ur wife said n answered them why they didnt take the proof did ur wife insist that they must take or they didnt ask or they refuse 2take any proof

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-&gt;CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
madatito2000 said:
whats the questions they asked her n what mean of MOC n what ur wife said n answered them why they didnt take the proof did ur wife insist that they must take or they didnt ask or they refuse 2take any proof
Questions were silly, bu tthey all around that the marriage is only on paper. But anyways, my case is a bit complicated, that is probably why.
MOC is marriage of convenience
She did not actually try to give them, they asked for the passport, marriage contract, and she expected them to ask for it and they did not, and all in a sudden they said thank you and left.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
Questions were silly, bu tthey all around that the marriage is only on paper. But anyways, my case is a bit complicated, that is probably why.
MOC is marriage of convenience
She did not actually try to give them, they asked for the passport, marriage contract, and she expected them to ask for it and they did not, and all in a sudden they said thank you and left.
how long the interview was? They didnt tell her nothing about they will do n did they asked her questions from paper or list imean it was not random questions ?

memo123

Mar 6, 2012
Hello..........where can I translate my police certificate clearance?....I understand that I have to get it stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( Wezaret Al-Kharjiya) before getting it translated.

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-&gt;CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
memo123 said:
Hello..........where can I translate my police certificate clearance?....I understand that I have to get it stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( Wezaret Al-Kharjiya) before getting it translated.
your understanding is wrong
you have to take it right away to the ministry of justice, wzarat al3adl aldoor althaleth 3ashar.
rabena ma3ak

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO-&gt;CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Ontarioer said:
your understanding is wrong
you have to take it right away to the ministry of justice, wzarat al3adl aldoor althaleth 3ashar.
rabena ma3ak
etla3 fi al2asanseer, matetla3sh 3ala rejleek

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
etla3 fi al2asanseer, matetla3sh 3ala rejleek

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Ontarioer said:

To Ontarier-

Remember that your file has been reviewed by the officer in Ottawa. Therefore, I think the officer in Ottawa is the one who raised the possibility of MOC, not the Cairo visa office. They did the interview based on the advice of the officer in Ottawa.

I believe that the next step is that they will provide their feedback to the officer in Ottawa who will take the final decision.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any confirmation about the rumors that they won't accept any applications for Federal Skill workers till January? :eek:

Mr. Kenney is really doing great job as immigration minister! :-X

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ontarioer how r you did you hear any new from Cairo visa office i hope u they will request your passport very soon and you will be with your partner very soon