CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
shamsuannahr said:
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to point out some encouraging statistics from the spreadsheet:

Sponsorship approvals in 2012 - total # of days from filing app with Mississauga to visa issuance:
Mels: 567
louisa: 346
taqy: 263
bondar: 230
adam86: 151-180
mr. x: 244
abdoon: 179
nubin: 198

Average TOTAL time, (not including Mels, because she seems unusually long): approx 232 days, or 7 months and 3 weeks

..which is much much better than the ~2-3 months application to sponsor + 15 month visa office processing posted times!!

Looking at the above stats, it also seems like (on average) the total number of days til visa issuance may be decreasing over time.

Best of luck to those still waiting!!!
I feel like you have a mistake in nubin timeline
I think his initial submission was back in July 2011 not November, I am not sure
just check it out and if so, correct the stats

Thanks for the amazing effort

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hey guys.. wanted to share with my updates ...a week a go they requested my second medical ... and i have done it today 06/14/2012 and insha allah they will send the results to Ottawa on Tuesday. so if anyone has any idea how long am i going to wait for next step . and what is the next step.. ?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
hey guys.. wanted to share with my updates ...a week a go they requested my second medical ... and i have done it today 06/14/2012 and insha allah they will send the results to Ottawa on Tuesday. so if anyone has any idea how long am i going to wait for next step . and what is the next step.. ?
first of all they wont send it to Ottawa as you think first of all they will send it to London UK and then the office there will do thier job of making the results and then it will be there until the visa office request it from London visa office who have your medical results ki

it usually taking at least 2 months and some times it taking three months so be prepared
did you send them the copy 2 the paper that doctor gave to you .you can send it or you can scan it and then send it via email or by the mail but dont forget to make a copy of that for your record
you can also call the doctor and ask them about the tracking number that they get after sending your medical exam and which company they used and you can use its website and see if it delivered or not and you can now where they send it but Egyptian medical send to the London office not Ottawa ass what you said

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks maditio but they will send it to ottowa cuz I live and I have done the medical in the USA . And the doctor Also assured me that the results will be sent to ottowa but anyways so I have to wait for now . Do u think I would have an interview or not ?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fadi pal said:
Thanks maditio but they will send it to ottowa cuz I live and I have done the medical in the USA . And the doctor Also assured me that the results will be sent to ottowa but anyways so I have to wait for now . Do u think I would have an interview or not ?

oh i thought you living in Egypt and also you must asking for the tracking number the proeblm where the interview will be? order caips it will help i did it n i no i have one n they tell the reason for interview so do it so you can prepare n no it

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Hi everyone,

Here's an easy way to draw attention to our wait:

http://www.thestar.com/special/article/1209992--the-star-wants-to-solve-your-problems

"Email us at thestarsubmissions@gmail.com with a 3-5 word description of your problem in the subject line. We’ll launch a week of solving your problems on Saturday, July 7."

I just sent them an email with the subject line, "Spousal class immigration backlog"

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
fadi pal said:
I do not think you will have an interview
the second medical is for the visa issuance, If your medical results are good, then you will get the visa inshaa Allah.

I wanna say mabrook in advance, and good luck.
Take care

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
fadi pal said:
Thanks onterioer . Best of luck for u too . But would u tell me why do u think there is no interview ..?
The reason I think so is that, an interview is usually done before making a decision. If they are still unsure of whether or not your case is final, they would not ask for a medical before they decide on other things. So, since they asked for the medical, it means everything else is fine, it is just a typical request that they have to fulfill before issuing the visa.
I am not saying I am positive, but I am pretty sure that is it, and after the medical is received, you are going to get the Passport request.

Thanks for your wishes

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
shamsuannahr said:
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to point out some encouraging statistics from the spreadsheet:

Sponsorship approvals in 2012 - total # of days from filing app with Mississauga to visa issuance:
Mels: 567
louisa: 346
taqy: 263
bondar: 230
adam86: 151-180
mr. x: 244
abdoon: 179
nubin: 198

Average TOTAL time, (not including Mels, because she seems unusually long): approx 232 days, or 7 months and 3 weeks

..which is much much better than the ~2-3 months application to sponsor + 15 month visa office processing posted times!!

Looking at the above stats, it also seems like (on average) the total number of days til visa issuance may be decreasing over time.

Best of luck to those still waiting!!!
Hello Everyone things are going well here but hubby is still looking for work, unfortunately I live in a province of dispair when it comes to jobs!! If you would like to add to your timeline you can the province is Nova Scotia that he landed in and lives.

God Bless you all and I pray everyone's case goes very quickly :)It's worth the wait!! don't forget. hugs

Our case took 1 year and 13 days from the day I sent all our papers to start the immigration process until the day he landed.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I am preparing my documents for the new list and i just want to ask about 2 things and i hope someone can help me :'( (i know that they may sound silly but i couldn't find the answer within the topic here) ??? .

1st: What documents are required to be certified as true copy?! and where i can certify them?
2nd: i didn't understand the police certificate issue, may i send my documents without them (mine & my wife's) and send them later, or i must send them so my application won't be refused?

Thanks & i appreciate your help

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Freebird_76 said:
Hello guys,

I am preparing my documents for the new list and i just want to ask about 2 things and i hope someone can help me :'( (i know that they may sound silly but i couldn't find the answer within the topic here) ??? .

1st: What documents are required to be certified as true copy?! and where i can certify them?
2nd: i didn't understand the police certificate issue, may i send my documents without them (mine & my wife's) and send them later, or i must send them so my application won't be refused?

First, I am sure the checklist says which documents are required and which ones can be just copies. Me I notarized the marriage certificate, its translation and the birth certificates. If it does not cost you much, then I would just notarized any copies from offecial documents I am sending.
Secondly, I am not sure how you did not understand the police certificate, you need to submit a police certificate for the applicant (s). I do not know which category you are aplying to, is it family or skilled worker, or what?
I do not think you can submit without a required document, or otherwise the file might get returned to u and u will have to wait again. Police certificate is very easy Fish wa tashbeeh belbasamat (And you need to notarized it from the Ministry of InJustice in Egypt, I mean ministry of Justice) sorry my bad :)

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Freebird_76 said:
Hello guys,

Also about where to Notarize, IF you are in Egypt I think u need to go to both (wizaarat al3adl wa wezarat alkharjiyah)
But If you are in canada, you need to go to a notary public (lawyer)

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx for your reply Ontarioer,

I read all the checklist and i didn't see that any certified copies is required, they say only "Copies" or "Originals".... About the translated documents, what i understood that it should be a certified translation ... though my question was, if there are copies required, that means "Certified True Copy" or it's just can be a photocopy?

for the Police Certificate .... it's written in the guide the following ">>>>> Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.<<<<" .... that's why i am asking, if i want to send my application quickly, not sending the police certificate would delay the process? and what do they mean by "the application is placed into processing", that means after how many weeks from sending the application?

Sorry that the questions may sound strange,but you know preparing such documents is really putting too much stress on any person and it becomes confusing. Thanks a lot for your answers ;D