Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
louisa said:
spirit where in ns will you come to live when approved I want us to meet when you arrive........ and I'm still wandering can anyone tell me how long does it take for medical results to be recieved has anyone done them since their file is sent to ottpilot. thanks
louisa, we did our before we sent the application and I think by the time the application got to Mississauga, they had already received them.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
madamadam said:
Oh you must be so excited Sheila!!!

I know I am!!!

My husband was originally going to stay in Egypt for Eid, but has decided that we should spend our first Eid together. The ticket's bought and paid for. He arrives Saturday the 29th in Toronto. I have wrangled the weekend off, so we begin our lives together in 3 more sleeps!

I am so excited and yet not! It's like a dream. For all this long time saying "I love you and I miss you, we'll be together soon" and it's finally come around so fast (really remarkably fast if I might say so), that there is part of me that feels I am having some kind of wierd lucid dream!

I've been scurrying around after work each night readying our home for his arrival. I'm driving up to Toronto on Saturday but don't know whether to be on time to meet his flight. As I understand it, it can take a long time to clear customs and immigration.....

Do you have any idea?

The flight arrives at 5:40pm. What time would you be there for?

Dominique, I think the time it takes to get through customs will depend on how busy they are. From what I understand, there is only a short interview before your husband will be released to make his way to you.

I will probably get to the airport about 1/2 hr before his flight gets in, and hopefully won't have a long wait.

I am sooooo excited, less than 3 weeks to go....

madamadam

Jul 6, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
????
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-11
Doc's Request.
waived
AOR Received.
19-05-11
IELTS Request
What's an IELTS????
File Transfer...
13-05-11
Med's Request
visa approved before expiry of meds, not requested
Med's Done....
16-02-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-11
LANDED..........
October 29, 2011
oh i knowwwwwwwwwwww!!!

two more sleeps!!!

I keep waiting to see 'visa issued' and 'landed' on your wonderful spreadsheet!!!

Also in response to the question about medicals; ours were also done before the application went in and were received at the same time as the application. This may have expedited the process? I'm not sure. We were advised to have the package complete and it seems to have worked out in our favour. Elhamdulellah.

My husband will no doubt post on here to announce his official arrival. He'll be here Saturday night, but I think he might have a jet-lag sleep coma until at least Sunday....lol.

So happy right now. I wish the same blessed joy for every one of us.

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hello Louisa, my husband lives in NS, Sydney I hope too when I land to meet there, and congrats to everyone, i can't stay updated everyday at the forum cuz I don't have Internet always these days, but congrats to u all and keep ur spirits up always we're all getting good news :)

madamadam

Jul 6, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
????
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-11
Doc's Request.
waived
AOR Received.
19-05-11
IELTS Request
What's an IELTS????
File Transfer...
13-05-11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-02-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-11
LANDED..........
October 29, 2011
ONE MORE SLEEP!!!

My husband boards the plane 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all of you and I hope for the same tremendous good luck that I have enjoyed.

Insha'allah we will all be reunited with our loved one(s) soon.

abdoon

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
SA everyone,

I am Canadian and I was born in Canada, so my son is also Canadian. I will be moving to Canada next Jan 2012 isA and I am applying for PR for my wife. I have some questions.

1- Regarding the translation of documents, I have translated the birth certificate from the minister of the health then I authenticated it from the ministry of foreign affairs. For the "Kaed A'ely", Police Certificate, and Marriage Certificate, I got them all translated from the Ministry of Justice then I authenticated them from the ministry of foreign affairs. Now, do I have to legalize any of the documents from the Canadian embassy or not?

2- For the Visa Office Specs Part of the application, do I have to include birth certificate and eight photos for my son? Also do I have to provide eight photos for me?

Thanks all,
Abdullah

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Today it was the time to do the medical check at ghaly's clinic in maadi , and this man has made my day the worst , he was acting like a visa officer or he think himself a Canadian ambassador , guys there must be something wrong with this man, and he was trying give me hard times and asking for things that he has no right to ask for at allllllllllllllllllll.the worst thing is that he was trying to tell me that my file also will take soo long time and i might be rejected as i was married before one time which is completely not true. any ways i left his office very angry and i made a different appointment with another clinic and everything went perfect.
that was my own experience and i am responsible for it and may be others didn't find what i found , i don't know but
this is my advice to you guys and it is very series stay a way from this man
best luck for all

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
loooooooool fresh prince

he is crazy man but what u need is to make ur medical fast and be sure it will be sent so fast alot do medical with him and not everyone talk the same thing from him

u should replayed on his face and dont feel bad like that

cause he is a part of the visa office he thinks he is better that us

i did my medical there he was polite with me but he did told me some words i didnt like so i replayed saying why u think its bad that my wife sponser me u dont even know me or who i am ,its my rights i use and its my choice so dont judge me so he stoped his crazy thoughts and i completed the medical its all takes 25 minutes max

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
spirit... I live near Bridgewater so we are 5 hours apart which is far but who knows we might meet.

Madamadam god bless you both I am sure we won't hear from you in a long time but have a wonderful life together after this whole process everyone of us deserves it.

Fresh Prince... My hubby went to the lady doctor in Cairo this is the second time his first one expired he never experienced anything like you did or I know he would have done the same as you lol I am sure this shouldn't be allowed they can ask you anything about medical questions only. My hubby had his done today so I will post when we receive notice they have the results, can you post when you get yours? she told him it would be sent out on Monday 31st and take 4 days to arrive to London but after that she didn't know how long.Did they charge you 400 pounds to send it to London but no receipt for it plus the other two fees for the medical.In our country they MUST give receipts for everything.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Here is the results on the conditional spouse visa I think this is excellent... it will cut down on the fraudulent marriages,it's ridiculous what a couple in a true marriage has to go through so hopefully this new law will speed things up.

Latest Canadian Immigration NewsRSS Feed

Conditional spousal sponsorship visas to be introduced

Thursday, 27 October 2011 Category Other topics

here,s the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/latest.html

madamadam

Jul 6, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
????
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-11
Doc's Request.
waived
AOR Received.
19-05-11
IELTS Request
What's an IELTS????
File Transfer...
13-05-11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-02-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-11
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-11
LANDED..........
October 29, 2011
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!! Just wanted to stop in and let you guys know.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
madamadam said:
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!!! Just wanted to stop in and let you guys know.
LOL, now this is funny Dominique.....that's it????? No other news????

Welcome your husband Canada for us...

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
I ended up contacting the Ott Pilot by email 1 day before the expiry date of the medical of my husband, asking them if he should redo it or we will be contacted soon. They actually replied 30 minutes after I sent the email.

Results: He needs to redo it and we got 1 month to do it or else our application will be an automatic refusal...

I'm so discourage :(

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
hi all,
i am a new user here and i hope to any one help me ...um very confusion..my spouse send my file to cic september 2011, and i had been the medical report befor that with 7 months..(february 2011)...

1-i didn't receive anything from cairo office about medical r.,and it's 8 months now..!! is that because my husband just has been sent my file or what??i feel something is wrong ?? what should i do?

thanks and regardes :)

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
hi all,
i am a new user here and i hope to any one help me ...um very confusion..my spouse send my file to cic september 2011, and i had been the medical report befor that with 7 months..(february 2011)...

1-i didn't receive anything from cairo office about medical r.,and it's 8 months now..!! is that because my husband just has been sent my file or what??i feel something is wrong ?? what should i do?

thanks and regardes

My hubby had his medical done feb of 2010 and it expired 4 days after immigration in canada recieved our application feb1 2011 and never once did they put on the site or acknowledge about the medical but oct 24th ( 8 months after after we sent our application in) they sent him an email stating he needed to redo his medical in 30 days and included the medical report and letter to take with him to the designated doctors of immigration in cairo. If your medical isn't expired don't worry and even if it is they will contact you to make another one and if you had a medical problem they would have contacted you along time ago. welcome to our blog we help keep each other going and update as we make progress. :)