Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
I just got off the phone with immigration canada. I asked how long from the day they get the medical to the time it reaches immigration canada and she told me 1month to 3 months. If anyone has questions they can't find answers to on the site and lives in canada...this is the phone number from anywhere in Canada.... 1-888-242-2100(toll free) then when the recording comes on enter 1-1-1-0 this will take you right to a representative.

Fresh Prince.... when I was reading about the medicals on the site today it said the Doctors can take 5 days only to send results, this is the requirements of immigration Canada to them, so I don't think they would risk losing their position in immigration by sending them later.

And my husband went to see Dr.Eman Kamal too and everything went well with her as well and she didn't ask any questions like this other doctor lol I think when you get to Canada with your permanent residence card report him.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
sudanese one said:
We received ,,,,,,,,, application for permanent residence on May 19, 2011.

We started processing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,application on October 4, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on .....................application. The office will contact ...................concerning this decision.

al7mdolelh

sudanese did you get your decision yet??

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Dear Louisa , thank you for Caring and keep posting updates , i think your applicationn is my application twin as any update happen to your husband happen to me too ;)
i also done with my medical with a very very nice Doctor , his name is ahmed Mostafa Shokry and he is in Heliopolis ,it was all easy and take short time and the Doctor with soo nice to me and so his assistants, my file is going to be sent Wednesday and the clinic will confirm tomorrow ,and i hope we all hear good news in the next couple of months or may be less
i'll keep posting any new updates
take care all and don't forget.........ALWAYS POSITIVE
Regards

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
can anyone answer me please ,

my e-cas states that they received PR application in april , they started processing it on 3 october, medical were received HOWEVER my CSQ was attached with a letter stating that PR application was sent to cairo visa office in may to be processed then in september i received an email stating that the application was sent to pilot office in ottawa , so i have 3 different dates related to application processing.

on which date exactly they started processing the application .... i called immigration canada but they didn't give me an answer they just said that everything is ok with my application

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
Mels said:
I ended up contacting the Ott Pilot by email 1 day before the expiry date of the medical of my husband, asking them if he should redo it or we will be contacted soon. They actually replied 30 minutes after I sent the email.

Results: He needs to redo it and we got 1 month to do it or else our application will be an automatic refusal...

I'm so discourage :(
Don't be discouraged Mel. This could actually be a good sign. It may just mean they want to issue the visa but need new medicals before they can do that. Also with new medicals, it means your husband will have a whole year to get here. Unlike mine, who only has about 1 month. We're a bit rushed to say the least about this but finally he will be here soon....

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Mels I take the medical as a good sign for you myself and fresh prince, I think after this the next step is visa god willing so try to be happy not discouraged :)

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
how are you all seeing medicals received? do they update your client id file with that information??? please let me know and thank you!!! I wish us all fast process so soon!!!!

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Hello, I am new-user...
wow I just want say this place is very helpful, I wish I Knew abt loong ago..

I live in canada and I sponsored my husband.. and it seems like its takes sooo loong.. never ending process..
I send my application October 2010.. They received at Cairo Feb.2011. start processing March 2011.. On may 2011 they ask for more info.. we send it to them actually my husband toook it to the embassy and placed in "THE BOX" .. and on my september 2011 while I was just emailing them to see how it was going they told me they never received

Amattullah

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2010..Approved of sponsorship
File Transfer...
10/02/2011..Application recieved at Cairo
Med's Request
28/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Yeah so I send my email and they received and within a week they asked for a second medical the frist one expired.. so he went and took it on october 2011. Now I am hearing the results take like 2 or more months..

I just have one problem I never knew that I was allowed to pay the visa fee right from the begining, i just came to find out lately and when I called the immigration canada they told me if I didnt pay at the begining then I cant pay now untill they ask for it.
and I am hearing that will delay the process another 2 months or so
... It is just very frustrating..

Anywayz, this place is really good cuz u find out a lot of info.. through other's experience.. I am just glad to be here now.

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Concerning the Medical check , it says in the "FAQ" in the official website says that

How long will my application take if I need a medical exam?

After a medical examination with the Designated Medical Practitioner, the results are sent to our medical office to review. The medical office then sends their assessment to our visa office.

For temporary resident (visitor, student, worker) applications, it normally takes 4 weeks after your medical examination before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application.

For permanent resident applications, it normally takes 3 months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Designated Medical Practitioner before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents)

but concerning the visa fees , i never heard about that we need to pay for the visa in advance and that if you didn't you might get late
but anyways , after the medical sent to London office i think we just set back and relax tell we hear something new and good inshaalah for all of us
regards all

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
I really have become to hate the word patience and relax lol I told my husband last night about the 1-3 months and he is upset again..I had a few blissful days now he will be grumpy until they send the medical results and really it should take one month only results come back the same always unless they find something wrong and by the way they changed the cairo office from 12 months to 14 months and I am assuming this for new applicants starting in october 2011.

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
helloo every body ,, hii Mels

just wanted to share some news specially for Mels i know she is worried

i got e mail stating that i have been scheduled for an interview 2 weeks later and i am asked to bring evidence of ongoing relationship such as letters, e mails ,phone bills , evidence of chatting ....

i have some of that already but i want ask some question i and my wife usually talk through MSN messenger using web cam and microphone and never kept the history of the conversations.... so come we proofe that we talk almost evryday ...some one has an idea ??

miraaa

Oct 30, 2011
hello everybody,
i hope everything is ok :)
i have a question i'll be pleased anyone know tell me,
is the lawyer necessary for process of the sponsership to going faster or not?
please anyone know any information about it plzzzzzz tell me

regards
mira,

freshprince60

May 25, 2011
Welcome back fox 82 , actually i was thinking that you might left to Canada already, but anyways it's good to know that you r doing well ,
look man , my advice to you is that , DO NOT EVER THINK TO LIE ABOUT ANYTHING OR USE ANYTHING FAKE. juts provide what you have even if it was little but be honest with them in the interview and tell them that you used to chat through microphone and you didn't keep any tracking for this and also
may be for example you can use some emails since you know your wife that she or you used to send to each other and that might be helpful , also if you keep any kind of cards money receipts that you sent to her or she sent to you , any ways man , i think this is your last step and i really wish you the best luck
regards all

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
fox82 said:
helloo every body ,, hii Mels

just wanted to share some news specially for Mels i know she is worried

i got e mail stating that i have been scheduled for an interview 2 weeks later and i am asked to bring evidence of ongoing relationship such as letters, e mails ,phone bills , evidence of chatting ....

i have some of that already but i want ask some question i and my wife usually talk through MSN messenger using web cam and microphone and never kept the history of the conversations.... so come we proofe that we talk almost evryday ...some one has an idea ??
Your almost done fox. Hopefully it will be good news for you. As far as history, did your wife not keep her history either? Emails, skype screenshots you may have taken while talking or msn screenshots. Cards sent by either of you. Phone calls either of you made to each other. Western union receipts. Anything will help. And as freshprince said, do not lie, explain the situation with honesty. I think Cairo is a good office and their intent is not to trip you up but to determine how genuine the relationship is.

Good luck in the interview