+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
emadiano said:

hi sonia
what i know about your status on ur e-case
that they will change it in DECISSION MADE after you got your passport back with shining visa in shaa allah soon
dont worry because from all stories i have read here that after requesting passport with two photos only thats mean you got it so no matter what your e-case status say congratulation sonia your suffring is almost gone good luck Emad

hi Emad...thank toy so much for your kind words don't know how much support me in what iam going through...but i think you miss a problem in my case...it's not a matter of (IN PROCESS) or (DECISION MADE)...there something theer more complicated!!!

here is the story:
first i got email since two weeks asking me to send my passport and i did right a way by DHL...

my husband tried to cancel my application as we had a disagreement and that since a 1 MONTH AGO...but we could have find a compromise and he decide to cancel WITHDRAWING that he had done and that after only 2 days....

when he sent this email for withdrawing...he sent it to (Missessuga) cic...in the time my application was processing to Ottawa....and when he wanted to cancel this withdrawing he send emails and faxes to CIC and Ottawa explaining his situation!!!

and Now...after he withdrawing the application then cancel the withdrawing and then after sending my passport after the asked me about it...

my husband received a very bad news today he received this email

Citizenship and Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga
Date: May 8, 2012
UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
A*pFp0lic0at0io0n:
xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx
adress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and family (if applicable).

This is an acknowledgement of receipt of your correspondence advising that you wish to withdraw
your support of this sponsorship application. The Visa Office processing your relative's application
has been notified accordingly.

If the final decision on the Application for Permanent Residence has not already been recorded, the
application for your relative will be closed on the basis of this withdrawal. However, if a final decision
has already been rendered and/or if an Immigrant Visa has been issued, your request to withdraw will
not be accepted and you will still be bound by the terms of the undertaking you signed.

We will contact you in writing at the address indicated above to confirm if the withdrawal of this
application will be accepted.

Contact Information
For information about Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) programs and services, application
forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our web site at www.cic.gc.ca or contact the Call
Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100.
When you contact CIC, please have your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number available. Your
UCI can be found at the top left of this correspondence. Please note that CIC representatives will
only discuss your sponsorship application with you or with the individual you appointed as your
representative.
Change of Address
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately
by contacting the Call Centre. Changes to your address should be made through our online service at
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

in the same time i have been sent my passport since 2 weeks and now it is in visa issuance stage.......

and now i don't know what to do me and him....really what's going on killing me slowly...it's a great hell!!!!!! now what should i do...if there is something there i should do....and my husband call CIC by the way and we didnt make use from one word they told

SHOULD I BE optimistic
NOW :'(

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Ontarioer said:
mroliveland
In my case they did not ask for extra docs, however they asked my wife to bring along with her the following:
- Evidence of ongoing relationship between you and sponsor (updated evidence of communication, photos, money transfers, evidence of trips, etc.).

- 2 recent photos for yourself. Photo specifications attached.

- Your original passport for identification.

- Marriage certificate with an English translation.

And, in that case I do not know if I go to the MP office and try to push that we send these docs without her going, if that will make any sense. I also want to ask them to find out if this is it and they will give her the VISA or they are going to take longer to process the information she gives them in the interview?
any thoughts?

Ontarier-

If I am in your shoes, I won't bother trying to reverse the interview decision. I will just wait and prepare for the interview. I guess that they want to see if the relationship has been continuing since you filed the application ( I mean from Feb to May). Therefore, print out your phone bills of Feb, March, May and June and some of July calls (I assume your wife interview is in July). and send them to your wife to present them to the officer. This should include all other documentation prior to filing since they have already asked for everything. They might need some time to review these documents after the interview before taking final decision. The email they sent you sounds a very normal request and similar to many emails people posted on this forum. Therefore, don't worry much. The interview might be a normal part of the processing of your case.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
mroliveland
In my case they did not ask for extra docs, however they asked my wife to bring along with her the following:
- Evidence of ongoing relationship between you and sponsor (updated evidence of communication, photos, money transfers, evidence of trips, etc.).

- 2 recent photos for yourself. Photo specifications attached.

- Your original passport for identification.

- Marriage certificate with an English translation.

And, in that case I do not know if I go to the MP office and try to push that we send these docs without her going, if that will make any sense. I also want to ask them to find out if this is it and they will give her the VISA or they are going to take longer to process the information she gives them in the interview?
any thoughts?
ithink that u dont have to do any of those stuff you talking about bcz excuse me you or her or anybody doesnt have choice in that so just go and focus in your interview and follow all the poeple asking you to do and im telling that this email the majority of guys who been through interview they asked them for same stuff that they asked your wife so dont worry be prepared and dont ever try to think about contact anybody bcz you will wasteing your time and it might considering ask negative point about ur file why do u want to cancel or delay the interview .this interview is just to be sure about both of is still together or not and if is this relationship is real and its still continue so just do what they asked you for and prepare all the proof that your still together ok?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
hi madatito how are u thanks for ur caring,,,

they sent me an email since two weeks asking me to send my passport and two recent photo copies by any courier...and since then no news!!

so my question is the decesion is made or still not made yet...
they will write decesion made when they will done from everything either visa or refuse but ithink you better send an email to the Embassy bcz they might contact the embassy and telling them that there is acknowledge letter of withdraw from ur husband so its better you contact them and explaine them in an email and attach the email that your husband sent to pilot explaining them that he didnt meant that withdraw and any proof that you still together i suggest so . so they will understand that he didnt mean that and ireally hope that you will get the visa very soon but you need to know that if they made decision about ur file the withdraw will make nothing to the good decision that ireally hope visa issue so they wont make anything to ur visa

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
madatito2000 said:
they will write decesion made when they will done from everything either visa or refuse but ithink you better send an email to the Embassy bcz they might contact the embassy and telling them that there is acknowledge letter of withdraw from ur husband so its better you contact them and explaine them in an email and attach the email that your husband sent to pilot explaining them that he didnt meant that withdraw and any proof that you still together i suggest so . so they will understand that he didnt mean that and ireally hope that you will get the visa very soon but you need to know that if they made decision about ur file the withdraw will make nothing to the good decision that ireally hope visa issue so they wont make anything to ur visa

hi madatito...i am really hesitating about sending email to them...afraid of the matter becom more complicated that i will attract their attention to the issue of withdrawn ...and that wil make them refuse my visa!!

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more thing sonia 555 you must ask your husband to respond the email of acknowledge letter and telling them that he didnt mean that and he compromise and explain to them everythng it will better to do this so they wont do anything negative against your file or contact the Canadian Embassy and they might suggesting something bad to urfile hurry up

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
madatito2000 said:
one more thing sonia 555 you must ask your husband to respond the email of acknowledge letter and telling them that he didnt mean that and he compromise and explain to them everythng it will better to do this so they wont do anything negative against your file or contact the Canadian Embassy and they might suggesting something bad to urfile hurry up

i am in touch with my husband all time!! he thought about calling embassy and explaining everything but really we afraid it going worst!!!!!

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
i am in touch with my husband all time!! he thought about calling embassy and explaining everything but really we afraid it going worst!!!!!
respond their email that they sent to ur husband telling him about withdraw hurry up

ssameh

May 9, 2012
My personal experience with Cairo office was so good; now today only my TRV for my wife was refused; the reason were lake to prove financial asset, lake to prove that she will go black again home once the duration is expired and lake of travelling.

1-I dont understand why they need from her to prove her finacial capability while i am stating that i will take care of all her financial matters and i already send all official documents to prove that

2- What does it mean lake of travelling since when this is a required in the first place I doubt this is even legal to ask for..

3- Even that i committed in my invitation letter that she will be back yet they refused so what does it mean sending invitation letter in the first place and what kind of official documentation they need to issue my wife a visiting visa, As a canadian resident the aim is family reunion and to visa office main job is to help in achieving one of the Canadian Society values which is family.

I already applied for my wife for Sponsership application all i asked for is that temp visa to spend with me some time untill the sponsership visa is processed a 2 months period is not much to ask specially when you send official documents about your financial capability to support this and a letter commiting that she will will return on time

If they are considering other kind of documents then it is better to state it on their official web site before we apply; as far as i see that is not fair in any way to reject applications based on undeclared hidden rules and un legal documents such as history of travelling, though we are cabable on providing such documents and trying again yet Candian Government has to interfer with such abusement but twisting facts and assuming applicants are liars till it is proven the opposite

I intend to file again the application with more documents about her travelling history and other documents which were never listed on the formal web site but if they refused application i may suite them as well

Forget to mention that my wife feedback about the lady answering her on the phone that she was rude in her replies as well.

feel free to contact me on ssameh @ hotmail.com

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
madatito2000 said:
respond their email that they sent to ur husband telling him about withdraw hurry up

he has been respond right a way already once he recieved their email...and he called the CIC that which they send the email...and he told them the story and that he sent another email after the email of withdrawing and that after 1 day explaining that he intended to continue sponser me and that we agreed to don't separate.....and they told him that they HAD BEEN ALREADY SENT ANOTICE TO THE VISA OFFICE....and they told him to wait till they read his second email.....!!!!

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
ssameh said:
My personal experience with Cairo office was so good; now today only my TRV for my wife was refused; the reason were lake to prove financial asset, lake to prove that she will go black again home once the duration is expired and lake of travelling.

1-I dont understand why they need from her to prove her finacial capability while i am stating that i will take care of all her financial matters and i already send all official documents to prove that

2- What does it mean lake of travelling since when this is a required in the first place I doubt this is even legal to ask for..

3- Even that i committed in my invitation letter that she will be back yet they refused so what does it mean sending invitation letter in the first place and what kind of official documentation they need to issue my wife a visiting visa, As a canadian resident the aim is family reunion and to visa office main job is to help in achieving one of the Canadian Society values which is family.

I already applied for my wife for Sponsership application all i asked for is that temp visa to spend with me some time untill the sponsership visa is processed a 2 months period is not much to ask specially when you send official documents about your financial capability to support this and a letter commiting that she will will return on time

If they are considering other kind of documents then it is better to state it on their official web site before we apply; as far as i see that is not fair in any way to reject applications based on undeclared hidden rules and un legal documents such as history of travelling, though we are cabable on providing such documents and trying again yet Candian Government has to interfer with such abusement but twisting facts and assuming applicants are liars till it is proven the opposite

I intend to file again the application with more documents about her travelling history and other documents which were never listed on the formal web site but if they refused application i may suite them as well

Forget to mention that my wife feedback about the lady answering her on the phone that she was rude in her replies as well.

feel free to contact me on ssameh @ hotmail.com
You are probably going to get rejected again. They will always find a reason to reject the application. However, theoretically speaking they should not reject if:
1- She (Not you) has enough funds that she (Not You) has access to. Basically, if she comes and you have dispute and you do not want to support her she has to support herself. Remember the Visitor application is all about the VISITOR, there is no sponsorship. The invitation u send is not an official document.
2- She needs to have a traveling history showing that she went abroad and came back without making any overstay.
3- She has to prove ties to the country where she is currently living. Usually the family is not enough, they want school, work, ownership of a house or apartment, and so.
these are the three reason they mentioned above basically. If you answer only one or two of them, they will still reject for the remaining reasons. However, if you are able to prove all of them, theoretically, she should get the visa. That does not mean that she will get it, however in that case, if you have the proofs and u do not mind spending some more money, then consult a lawyer and they might be able to resolve it.
P.S: My wife applied twice before by the way and she was rejected.
Good Luck,

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
madatito...can u explain please what is behind your suggestion to see the full picture please?!
I think calling the embassy is not a bad idea. And do not be afraid or anything. Inshaa Allah things will go right. All they care about is that your husband will support you when you go there. And since he already signed the undertaken, then you are good. Just do not worry much. And again, I think calling CAIRO VISA OFFICE is a good idea.

Regards

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
mroliveland said:
Ontarier-

If I am in your shoes, I won't bother trying to reverse the interview decision. I will just wait and prepare for the interview. I guess that they want to see if the relationship has been continuing since you filed the application ( I mean from Feb to May). Therefore, print out your phone bills of Feb, March, May and June and some of July calls (I assume your wife interview is in July). and send them to your wife to present them to the officer. This should include all other documentation prior to filing since they have already asked for everything. They might need some time to review these documents after the interview before taking final decision. The email they sent you sounds a very normal request and similar to many emails people posted on this forum. Therefore, don't worry much. The interview might be a normal part of the processing of your case.
Thanks a lot for the response, I think you are right. I will take the time to get her prepared and as long as we have the evidences they are looking for we should not worry. I never heard of anyone who has a genuine marriage and got rejected after the interview, so why should I worry :)

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
madatito2000 said:
ithink that u dont have to do any of those stuff you talking about bcz excuse me you or her or anybody doesnt have choice in that so just go and focus in your interview and follow all the poeple asking you to do and im telling that this email the majority of guys who been through interview they asked them for same stuff that they asked your wife so dont worry be prepared and dont ever try to think about contact anybody bcz you will wasteing your time and it might considering ask negative point about ur file why do u want to cancel or delay the interview .this interview is just to be sure about both of is still together or not and if is this relationship is real and its still continue so just do what they asked you for and prepare all the proof that your still together ok?
Correct. You know, to be honest the only thing that bothered me is that they have this scheduled in 8 weeks. Not only is this a long time from now, but also I do not know what the situation is going to be like in Egypt around that time. However, honestly speaking I was more concerned about the time which is 8 weeks. But I think it should be ok. We will put our trust in Allah, and we know anything that is decreed for us will happen anyways, whether we like it or not.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, it is always good to have someone who is not part of the case looking and giving you their view :)

Regards

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
sonia5555 said:
he has been respond right a way already once he recieved their email...and he called the CIC that which they send the email...and he told them the story and that he sent another email after the email of withdrawing and that after 1 day explaining that he intended to continue sponser me and that we agreed to don't separate.....and they told him that they HAD BEEN ALREADY SENT ANOTICE TO THE VISA OFFICE....and they told him to wait till they read his second email.....!!!!
Hi,
Don't worry. One of my friend's husband did the same thing. When he again requested the VO for processing, they asked for an INTERVIEW. For your case worst scene, they will ask for an interview. Inshallah you will get your passport back with visa very soon.