CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
hi ontaroier, how are u ..thanks for ur help...
from your openion do i suppose to call embassy explaining situation befor they take any decision or what suppose i do now? :'(
If there is a way to call them, you should actually call them and explain what happened. and get them to speak to your husband if they can do that.
You know what, this whole process is really frustrating, disappointing, and depressing. It is causing us a lot of unnecessary and unjustified stress.
Anyways, I wish everything goes right.

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
mroliveland
In my case they did not ask for extra docs, however they asked my wife to bring along with her the following:
- Evidence of ongoing relationship between you and sponsor (updated evidence of communication, photos, money transfers, evidence of trips, etc.).

- 2 recent photos for yourself. Photo specifications attached.

- Your original passport for identification.

- Marriage certificate with an English translation.

And, in that case I do not know if I go to the MP office and try to push that we send these docs without her going, if that will make any sense. I also want to ask them to find out if this is it and they will give her the VISA or they are going to take longer to process the information she gives them in the interview?
any thoughts?

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Also, the application status is still "Application Received". never got changed to IN PROCESS. And I do not know if an interview can be requested without being IN PROCESS? does that make any sense?

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
Is it normal to get an interview request and the interview is scheduled in 8 Weeks? I see everyone getting an email that schedules the itnerview in a week or two. Last week mywife got an email for an interview scheduled in 8 weeks. is that normal? does it have anything to do with the situation in cairo? can we do anything to puish waiving it or she has to make it to the embassy regardless of the current situation in El-Tahrir and Alabbasiyah?
congratulations ihope u will have good and best luck there be prepare and follow guys told you here and try to make your wife know every detail about ur realationships with her imean all info and also prepare all the evidence that proves ur relationship is so real and its still continue letters emails calls history skype history and mail and if you guys meet eachother after you applied imean plane tickets any proof show u met each other and also try to look and collect any evidence you had after you sent your application and show them . ithink you can keep alll of those stuff and make your wife give it to them in person
one more thing you cant do anything with interview either cancel or delay your wife bcz of what happened in tahrir or Alabbasiyah only must go through interview and be prepared and try to read your file for immigrations so good bcz alot of guys who went through interview they been asked same questions in there papers
i want to know did they changed your ecase like writing In Process plz tell me bcz i have same timeline as u
one more thing the reasons that they scheduled interview in 8 Weeks that bcz you need to know there`s not much staff in Canadian Embassy bcz one of my friends who got interview last month he found woman who working in different department interviewed him she is working in Consular Section and she always be there and meet Canadian citizens there and give the ratifications and authentications

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Ontarioer said:
If there is a way to call them, you should actually call them and explain what happened. and get them to speak to your husband if they can do that.
You know what, this whole process is really frustrating, disappointing, and depressing. It is causing us a lot of unnecessary and unjustified stress.
Anyways, I wish everything goes right.

Ontarier i want to know when is my status become ''decision made''??
is that once they asked about my passport...or after they send my passport back to me?!!

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
once they sent you an email telling you that you send back you passport and your visa has been issued and the courier is and the tracking number or they telling you in an email they refused you and telling your reason

Ontarier i want to know when is my status become ''decision made''??
is that once they asked about my passport...or after they send my passport back to me?!!

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012

hi madatito how are u thanks for ur caring,,,

they sent me an email since two weeks asking me to send my passport and two recent photo copies by any courier...and since then no news!!

so my question is the decesion is made or still not made yet...

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Dear Mrs. xxxxxxx

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send the following documents to our office by courier only (such as DHL, TNT, Aramex, etc) to enable us to issue your immigrant visa:

(X) Your original passport.

(X) 2 recent photos. Photo specifications attached.

Please be informed that your immigrant visa is valid until xxxx. You must arrive in Canada on or before the visa expiry date.

Your visa is valid only if all family members (spouse, common-law partner, dependent son or daughter), whether accompanying you or not, have been declared and examined. You must therefore inform us of any change in your marital status or in your family composition (marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption, death, etc.) BEFORE your visa is issued. Failure to do so will render your visa invalid and will result in the refusal of your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.

Looking forward to your compliance with our requirements at your earliest convenience.

N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. Please do not reply to this email confirming that the documents were mailed or asking for a confirmation that documents have been received.

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
madatito2000 said:
congratulations ihope u will have good and best luck there be prepare and follow guys told you here and try to make your wife know every detail about ur realationships with her imean all info and also prepare all the evidence that proves ur relationship is so real and its still continue letters emails calls history skype history and mail and if you guys meet eachother after you applied imean plane tickets any proof show u met each other and also try to look and collect any evidence you had after you sent your application and show them . ithink you can keep alll of those stuff and make your wife give it to them in person
one more thing you cant do anything with interview either cancel or delay your wife bcz of what happened in tahrir or Alabbasiyah only must go through interview and be prepared and try to read your file for immigrations so good bcz alot of guys who went through interview they been asked same questions in there papers
i want to know did they changed your ecase like writing In Process plz tell me bcz i have same timeline as u
one more thing the reasons that they scheduled interview in 8 Weeks that bcz you need to know there`s not much staff in Canadian Embassy bcz one of my friends who got interview last month he found woman who working in different department interviewed him she is working in Consular Section and she always be there and meet Canadian citizens there and give the ratifications and authentications
madatito2000
thanks for the response
and no, our status is still APPLICATION RECEIVED
What about you, what is ur status, and what is ur timeline?
Regards

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
My understanding is that, DECISSION MADE before they sent you to send your passport. once a DECISSION is made they send you an email to mail your passport.
so, you should be ok do not worry much.

Regards

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Ontarioer said:
My understanding is that, DECISSION MADE before they sent you to send your passport. once a DECISSION is made they send you an email to mail your passport.
so, you should be ok do not worry much.

Regards

ohhh Ontarier...you don't know how me and my husband now in a hell,,,entering Canada is the only hope for our relationship to go on ! !as if iam unable to enter Canada our relationship won't survive as he can't leave Canada and come live with me in Egypt for special circumstances....i waited so long i stopped all my life for 4 years ago depending on i'll began my life when i go to my husband and that according to request of my hubby...we are in love since 4 years(long distant relationship from the begining)...dreaming with the day that we will be togther...it was very painful trip...full of stress and problems!!!!....very frustrating actually....in any way what make me wonder that my status is IN PROCESS now!!!!! :'(

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
ohhh Ontarier...you don't know how me and my husband now in a hell,,,entering Canada is the only hope for our relationship to go on ! !as if iam unable to enter Canada our relationship won't survive as he can't leave Canada and come live with me in Egypt for special circumstances....i waited so long i stopped all my life for 4 years ago depending on i'll began my life when i go to my husband and that according to request of my hubby...we are in love since 4 years(long distant relationship from the begining)...dreaming with the day that we will be togther...it was very painful trip...full of stress and problems!!!!....very frustrating actually....in any way what make me wonder that my status is IN PROCESS now!!!!! :'(
do not worry much and put your trust in Allah
whatever Allah wills will take place and will happen.
If Allah wills that this relation will survice, it will even if you do not go to canada. And if he wills that it does not survive, It wont survive even if u r in canada
have ppeace and wait to see what happens make do3aa2 that Allah brings whatever is good
regards

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
hey everyone,

i need your help. now my wife is canadian egyptian and e7na katabna el ketab 3ady 3and ma2zon with her egyptian ID however, it is mentioned in the marriage certificate that she was born in canada so now is it ok ?? and what should i do with this marriage certificate to translate and legalize it

thanks in advance

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
sonia5555 said:
hi sonia
what i know about your status on ur e-case
that they will change it in DECISSION MADE after you got your passport back with shining visa in shaa allah soon
dont worry because from all stories i have read here that after requesting passport with two photos only thats mean you got it so no matter what your e-case status say congratulation sonia your suffring is almost gone good luck Emad