+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

C+ Category NO Response since one month

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So are you saying we should not use GC apply? Like it’s better to use the IRCC portal? But people in the UK have been waiting for almost a year. I don’t know anyone with approval from UK and processing times are now 580 days.
Do you actually know someone in the UK who has been waiting over a year to get their TRV application processed. Posted average estimates processing times are often incorrect and the posted processing times that are over 1 year are mostly due to the systemsstill using data from the first years of the pandemic when only close family were able to visit. Over time the Covid data will stop being used by the computer system that calculates the average estimated processing times and times will go down significantly. If you want a better estimate of the current processing times I would look at other files currently being processed and their processing times.

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Do you actually know someone in the UK who has been waiting over a year to get their TRV application processed. Posted average estimates processing times are often incorrect and the posted processing times that are over 1 year are mostly due to the systemsstill using data from the first years of the pandemic when only close family were able to visit. Over time the Covid data will stop being used by the computer system that calculates the average estimated processing times and times will go down significantly. If you want a better estimate of the current processing times I would look at other files currently being processed and their processing times.
I know people waiting since February this year or even July for the UK visa office. They’re are taking so long and most people are not getting decisions. They did say that they were prioritising CUEAT applications (applications from Ukraine are processed in London). Someone here said here that the UK office will only make decisions on TRV from UK in 2025 which makes no sense though. Also, the processing times were 72 days three weeks ago but I’ve again increased to now 565.

• Sad
Reactions: marmik1617

Umer_212

Nov 8, 2023
Hey mate,
We both are having same timeline, same category CAN+ and applied for same country. Don't worry mate I haven't heard any update in my file yet. Just background check shits. One of my friend who applied on 04/09/2023 still waiting for reply. Currently processing time is 72 days in the UK. We don't have any other options apart from waiting.
Hi did you got any response?

Umer_212

Nov 8, 2023
I know people waiting since February this year or even July for the UK visa office. They’re are taking so long and most people are not getting decisions. They did say that they were prioritising CUEAT applications (applications from Ukraine are processed in London). Someone here said here that the UK office will only make decisions on TRV from UK in 2025 which makes no sense though. Also, the processing times were 72 days three weeks ago but I’ve again increased to now 565.
My whole planned is ruined, and i am not going anywhere for Christmas now.

• Sad
Reactions: marmik1617

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
applied Can+ visitor visa of brother last month from India , got rejection e-mail today stating same generic reasons of saying; 1) won't return back 2) insufficient funds where as his own funds shown were $35,000. Don't know wht else they want. Such an useless visa category relying on algorithms that randomly approve/reject visas.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
applied Can+ visitor visa of brother last month from India , got rejection e-mail today stating same generic reasons of saying; 1) won't return back 2) insufficient funds where as his own funds shown were $35,000. Don't know wht else they want. Such an useless visa category relying on algorithms that randomly approve/reject visas.
apply for GCMS notes and look for the officer notes. Work on those notes and reapply. NExt time show many family, financial and social ties to india, such as Family papers, property papers, business papers, social clubs papers, children school papers etc.

Dec 25, 2023
Hey I was looking for such a thread, my case is almost the same except I am applying from Pakistan.I stopped from submitting since there were so many ambiguities.
I started on the IRCC portal and the documents I was asked to submit at the end of the form were only, passport, US visit visa(which I recently received) my national ID and marriage certificate, proof of job.
No other financial documents, no cover letter etc.
On research, I learned about CAN plus category. I was happy and I was about to submit the form when someone told me it's not the case and I should submit financial documents and some other documents as well.
Then I tried filling the form through IRCC secure account,using GC and on that platform I was asked other documents which were not included in IRCC portal.
Like financial documents and some other forms were there which I was to down load and fill them and upload.ine of them was family information.
This badly confused me and I am here clueless what to do.
I have to travel in June July 2024 to US and I want to avail this opportunity to visit Canada for tourism purpose and I have to apply ASAP.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Hey I was looking for such a thread, my case is almost the same except I am applying from Pakistan.I stopped from submitting since there were so many ambiguities.
I started on the IRCC portal and the documents I was asked to submit at the end of the form were only, passport, US visit visa(which I recently received) my national ID and marriage certificate, proof of job.
No other financial documents, no cover letter etc.
On research, I learned about CAN plus category. I was happy and I was about to submit the form when someone told me it's not the case and I should submit financial documents and some other documents as well.
Then I tried filling the form through IRCC secure account,using GC and on that platform I was asked other documents which were not included in IRCC portal.
Like financial documents and some other forms were there which I was to down load and fill them and upload.ine of them was family information.
This badly confused me and I am here clueless what to do.
I have to travel in June July 2024 to US and I want to avail this opportunity to visit Canada for tourism purpose and I have to apply ASAP.
If you have USA valid visa, better to use IRCC portal.
Yes, when you use IRCC portal and enter your US visa information, the system will ask you only Passport, US visa, NIC only. but you have 1 "Additional Docs" option too. You have to add 1 pdf file with all your EXTRA documents in it.
I will suggest to add
1. Writeup Cover letter 1-2 pages max. Explain Purpose of trip and Ties to home country. Better to make it like Tablular form to be easy for viewer (Remember this is the first thing which the officer will look at. It should be impressive and precise, no long stories.)
2. Family FRC
3. any supporting docs issued by government, such as Property Docs, taxpayer certificate, tax return certificate, professional membership certificates(such as Engineering/health council), etc
4. Social ties documents, such as family support papers, kids school papers etc,
5. bank statement last 4-5 months
6. University degree
7. bank saving certificates, bank life insurance policies etc
You can add other documents which YOU THINK that they will help showing your financial status, family/social/economical ties to pakistan.

Make sure you merge all these documents in sensible order and compress them to 2MB max. you can use ilovepdf .com for this purpose.

Dec 25, 2023
Thanks alot.
Can you please suggest if I should have a invitation letter from someone in canada.
No first cousin or siblings though, only relatives.

Umer_212

Nov 8, 2023
Hey mate,
We both are having same timeline, same category CAN+ and applied for same country. Don't worry mate I haven't heard any update in my file yet. Just background check shits. One of my friend who applied on 04/09/2023 still waiting for reply. Currently processing time is 72 days in the UK. We don't have any other options apart from waiting.
Hey brother any response?