+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo to Ottawa Transferred Cases(FSW) - Pls join here

OSR

Oct 31, 2013
Hi All

This week I have got my MR along with documents request and FBI clearance certificate. I have a question regarding FBI clearance certificate: What is the best way to send the finger prints to FBI, printing manually on the fingerprint card or via bio-metrics? If bio-metrics is suggested then where, I live in Philadelphia, PA.

Considering the delays with FBI response, I want your expert advise on this one. I am given 60 days to submit all the documents and I am not sure whether i will receive response from FBI before that. Also I am little worried about the rejections due to quality of prints, though I have done a decent job.

Your advice is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

OSR

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
OSR said:
Hi All

This week I have got my MR along with documents request and FBI clearance certificate. I have a question regarding FBI clearance certificate: What is the best way to send the finger prints to FBI, printing manually on the fingerprint card or via bio-metrics? If bio-metrics is suggested then where, I live in Philadelphia, PA.

Considering the delays with FBI response, I want your expert advise on this one. I am given 60 days to submit all the documents and I am not sure whether i will receive response from FBI before that. Also I am little worried about the rejections due to quality of prints, though I have done a decent job.

Your advice is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

OSR
don't listen to these so called "experts" around here. FBI channelers response are not accepted by CIC. It does not matter if you are an US citizen or not, they are just not accepted, period. Trust me in this.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
obs35 said:
don't listen to these so called "experts" around here. FBI channelers response are not accepted by CIC. It does not matter if you are an US citizen or not, they are just not accepted, period. Trust me in this.
Lol :p :p :p :p

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
04.12.2013 additional doc requested 22.05.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jayson said:
Hi Jason,
Need to know your personal opinion? My status just added a second
Line: we start processing your application on November 06. And that
After I sent documents for my newborn.
What do you think when can I expect something from CPP-O?
Thanks

sainswapna

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
IELTS Request
Sent with application
We completed our landing yesterday! Our application was transferred to Mexico City from Ottawa last April and so called "experts" "trolls" in this forum misguided many members about Mexico city/port of spain processing times by quoting this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp . These processing times apply only to PR applications filed at Mexico City/port of spain, not the transferred ones.
Wish you all good luck!

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
sainswapna said:
We completed our landing yesterday! Our application was transferred to Mexico City from Ottawa last April and so called "experts" "trolls" in this forum misguided many members about Mexico city/port of spain processing times by quoting this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp . These processing times apply only to PR applications filed at Mexico City/port of spain, not the transferred ones.
Wish you all good luck!
Totally agree, these "experts" are something else, ha?... ;)

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Samnov said:
Hi Jason,
Thanks

It is good news... expect MR, RPRF etc in or about a week time. I experienced the same thing.

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
JJ-C said:
It is good news... expect MR, RPRF etc in or about a week time. I experienced the same thing.
Thanks JJ-C,
That would be great.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Samnov said:
Hi Jason,
Thanks
Hi Samnov,

You will certainly receive an email within the next couple of days. Patience will help incredibly well.

Good luck.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
Is e-cas updated by the officer working on one's case? Initially I thought it depended on one's visa office but I'm beginning to think it depends on the officer because for some whose files are in Ottawa it has been RBVO for over two years though updated documents, medicals and RPRF have been requested and sent, for others in the same visa office (Ottawa), it is updated regularly. I think it would be a bit encouraging when one sees e-cas updated as it indicates work is progressing on the file.

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo transferred to ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
13 nov, a day before the visa expires
got this message and my case manager told they are just asking for medical and not for fbi clearance.
I dont know what does this mean (security/medicals).
the letter above does not specifically asks for FBI clearance nor medical.
It only is asking for RPRF fee. But my case manager told me to do the medicals which i did last week.
Since i have been seeing other cases being asked for FBI clearance so wondering why not FBI clearance....
all these questions poped in my mind. Plz share you have got the same letter...

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo transferred to ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
13 nov, a day before the visa expires
Fellas,
This is a forum, people express their opinion based on few things like FBI Clearance.
Some may be right, some may be wrong.
No one is qualified here to give their opinion, unless they are a immigration lawyer.
Everybody tries to share experiences or some try to help other by some knowledge they
have, no one is and "Expert".
Have faith and things will roll.

Samnov

Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jayson said:
Hi Samnov,

You will certainly receive an email within the next couple of days. Patience will help incredibly well.

Good luck.
Thanks Jason.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
aashay12 said:
Fellas,
This is a forum, people express their opinion based on few things like FBI Clearance.
Some may be right, some may be wrong.
No one is qualified here to give their opinion, unless they are a immigration lawyer.
Everybody tries to share experiences or some try to help other by some knowledge they
have, no one is and "Expert".
Have faith and things will roll.
Well said aashay12! I believe people on this forum genuinely want to help each other and they express their opinions based on what they have experienced or what others they know have experienced, they are basically views and they are not saying they are experts.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
aashay12 said:
got this message and my case manager told they are just asking for medical and not for fbi clearance.
I dont know what does this mean (security/medicals).
the letter above does not specifically asks for FBI clearance nor medical.
It only is asking for RPRF fee. But my case manager told me to do the medicals which i did last week.
Since i have been seeing other cases being asked for FBI clearance so wondering why not FBI clearance....
all these questions poped in my mind. Plz share you have got the same letter...

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.
aashay, if you suspect you might be asked for FBI certificate, probably it may be best to do it and keep it so you can have it handy when the ask for it.