8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hey forum members,
I was wondering if u have stayed in foreign country and have ur PCC from that country during that period, and have never stepped back after u left once. Do u think u have to get PCC nowfor cic.
In my situation i lived in a X country for 5 yrs and got PCC as ii left that country,
Its been 10 yrs i have never stepped back. and CIC is asking me PCC from that X country is it ok i send the original PCC issued 10yrs back.( this PCC indicates my background during my stay in the country). This is my first time submitting PCC to CIC.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
string11 said:
Hey forum members,
I was wondering if u have stayed in foreign country and have ur PCC from that country during that period, and have never stepped back after u left once. Do u think u have to get PCC nowfor cic.
In my situation i lived in a X country for 5 yrs and got PCC as ii left that country,
Its been 10 yrs i have never stepped back. and CIC is asking me PCC from that X country is it ok i send the original PCC issued 10yrs back.( this PCC indicates my background during my stay in the country). This is my first time submitting PCC to CIC.
From CIC: "Note: If you are including your police certificates with your application to the CIO, please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months earlier. Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one."

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
thank u for ur prompt reply, I have applied for all PCC and FBI but since CIC gave me 30 days period, I am worried it might cross this period. So to be on safe side, if i don't receive this new documents. I am planning to send the previous issued one with cover later, with the delay of new one.

alwayspositive said:
From CIC: "Note: If you are including your police certificates with your application to the CIO, please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months earlier. Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one."

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Hey bravo
On my GCMS notes its written
Convoked on Wednesday on 6 th November 2013 at 9:30
Subject will have to convoked
Nothing else

No eligibility nothing this type of question

aashay12

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo transferred to ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
25th october 2013
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
first week of january
VISA ISSUED...
24/1/14
LANDED..........
13 nov, a day before the visa expires
string11 said:
thank u for ur prompt reply, I have applied for all PCC and FBI but since CIC gave me 30 days period, I am worried it might cross this period. So to be on safe side, if i don't receive this new documents. I am planning to send the previous issued one with cover later, with the delay of new one.

U need to go too a FBI Channeler(agent) look it up on google.
They do live fingerprinting and results are there within 2-3 days.
Save urself time and headache and send it.

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
aashay12 said:
string11 said:

U need to go too a FBI Channeler(agent) look it up on google.
They do live fingerprinting and results are there within 2-3 days.
Save urself time and headache and send it.
Wrong! FBI channelers are not approved for submitting FBI clearances.

hyjk1982

Apr 26, 2011
Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Can't believe, I applied on 2011, july 14, But I still got no news, how come you ME comes earlier than my one?

anyway, congratulations!

string11 said:

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
it seems u have to be US citizen or US PR
An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”). Quoted from http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/criminal-history-summary-checks/fbi-approved-channelers.
obs35 said:
Wrong! FBI channelers are not approved for submitting FBI clearances.

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
string11 said:
Just send an email and explain the situation to them, they will understand. As soon as you receive the new one you send it by post to them since they require the original.

hyjk1982

Apr 26, 2011
Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Bless ALL who got news from cppo, and I hope I will get news soon.

my time line is :

Applied on July 14, 2011
PER Oct. 14, 2011,

So far no news!!
:(

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
I think CIC is working on most of the files for 2011, It's only the factor which officer u r with that has the least piled up for them ;)
You will get ur's soon...Good luck :)
hyjk1982 said:

my time line is :

Applied on July 14, 2011
PER Oct. 14, 2011,

So far no news!!

hyjk1982

Apr 26, 2011
Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Thanks, hope everybody here get good news soon!

string11 said:
I think CIC is working on most of the files for 2011, It's only the factor which officer u r with that has the least piled up for them ;)
You will get ur's soon...Good luck :)

vidanueva

Dec 2, 2011
Illinois, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2, 2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Feb 5, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Nov 5, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 7, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully before the end of 2015
Hello Forum members,
I have a question and I appreciate your response.
I am a RN, US citizen and the primary applicant with my husband, who is also as RN as my dependent. Our application was received on 12/06/2011. On 11/05/2013, I received the e-mail requesting:
- IMM 0088 Applocation: A completed generic application form for Canada
- Schedule 1: a separate and newly completed Schedule 1 Background Decalaration form
- Schedule 3: Skilled Workers: A newly completed schedule 3 Economic Classes FSW form
- RPRF
- FBI clearance
- Medical
I also received the Medical forms for both us. We already scheduled the Medicals to be done. We did the Fingerprinting and will have the results available soon, online, as we were told by Biometrics.

MY QUESTION: Do I have to send evidences ( like work references, POF, educational stuff, etc) with the new Forms. Those were the same evidences I sent before. They are not being asked specifically at this time (see above-mentioned list of requested items). Thank you so much for your input. Good luck to everyone!

shinbukan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
London, ON
hyjk1982 said:

my time line is :

Applied on July 14, 2011
PER Oct. 14, 2011,

So far no news!!
Hello my friend,

So far, most of those who applied in June 2011 have received communication from CIC.
I am pretty sure you will soon be contacted as well.
This has been a long journey for all of us and the best gear during this long journey is patience and hope.
So, don't get frustrated and stay hopeful.

Shinbukan

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
vidanueva said:
Hello Forum members,
I have a question and I appreciate your response.
I am a RN, US citizen and the primary applicant with my husband, who is also as RN as my dependent. Our application was received on 12/06/2011. On 11/05/2013, I received the e-mail requesting:
- IMM 0088 Applocation: A completed generic application form for Canada
- Schedule 1: a separate and newly completed Schedule 1 Background Decalaration form
- Schedule 3: Skilled Workers: A newly completed schedule 3 Economic Classes FSW form
- RPRF
- FBI clearance
- Medical
I also received the Medical forms for both us. We already scheduled the Medicals to be done. We did the Fingerprinting and will have the results available soon, online, as we were told by Biometrics.

MY QUESTION: Do I have to send evidences ( like work references, POF, educational stuff, etc) with the new Forms. Those were the same evidences I sent before. They are not being asked specifically at this time (see above-mentioned list of requested items). Thank you so much for your input. Good luck to everyone!
When completing the new forms, evidence that is needed is noted on the forms.