+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo to Ottawa Transferred Cases(FSW) - Pls join here

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear,

Bundle of thanks for your comments...

My interview date is almost after 60 days on 31/10/2013. I will contact with US embassy regarding this issue, let us see what they say.

bravoo
I got email from new York

IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) NEW/UPDATED forms are required - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2Dpdf. This must be received at this office by: 10/28/2013
•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature NEW/UPDATED forms are required - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf This must be received at this office by: 10/28/2013
•Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures NEW/UPDATED forms are required - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf This must be received at this office by: 10/28/2013

•Original police certificate from India - NEW/UPDATED document is required. This must be received at this office by: 10/28/2013
•LMO: A Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from the department of HRSDC. permanent LMO, if job offer in Canada is still available. This must be received at this office by: 10/28/2013

they asked me now LMO and I don not have LMO
I Have AEO
what should I do
if I ll go for LMO it 3to 4 month process
and cic knew that I have AEO not LMO still they asking no idea why
I have applied under FSW 2 arrange employment

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear all,

I am 2009 applicant.I have done my medicals and after medical my file was transferred from CPPO to New York and now New York sent me an interview Call.

The location is New York office but I don't have Visa for USA or either CANADA. I am currently working in Saudi Arabia.

What should I do now????????? Urgent Please

bravoo
USA will issue you visa very easily just book appointment with them
and show them interview letter

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
USA will issue you visa very easily just book appointment with them
and show them interview letter
Damodar,

your "shortly" word came really very urgent, but not with any good news for me. anyways congratulations to u for new PCC and forms request, which means your interview in waived.

Damodar, when did you sent your last PCC and updated forms to cic(month and date plz)?

I sent my last pcc and updated forms on 14 May 2013, maybe that's why they did not ask for any documents.

I am only asked to bring my Canadian work experience letters on the date of interview

bravoo

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Damodar,

your "shortly" word came really very urgent, but not with any good news for me. anyways congratulations to u for new PCC and forms request, which means your interview in waived.

Damodar, when did you sent your last PCC and updated forms to cic(month and date plz)?

I sent my last pcc and updated forms on 14 May 2013, maybe that's why they did not ask for any documents.

I am only asked to bring my Canadian work experience letters on the date of interview

bravoo
No congggg bravo
I m in big trouble coz I don't have LMO but I have AEO
And I sent all original Pcc 3 time already
Recently in November I sent them all form and original Pcc
No idea after this they can ask for interview
According to rules for applicant with AEO no need interview
But they are playing games with us

When your AEO getting expire mine is next year
Tell me the solution for LMO

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
damodar said:
No congggg bravo

I think you would be fine coz AEO with LMO requirement is a post march 2013 rule, which doesnt apply to you. Tell them, at the time of your application, no LMO was required for AEO. It happens with some people who applied as a FSW2 and still they ask for proof of funds. So, dont panic and explain them gently about your situation.

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
damodar said:
No congggg bravo

Dear,

your PCC & forms are 9 months old maybe that is why they requested the updated. Mine are 3 months old.
As for LMO, I don't know the ABC of it....sorry

PM terki.....he might help you on LMO issue

bravoo

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
BK11 said:
I think you would be fine coz AEO with LMO requirement is a post march 2013 rule, which doesnt apply to you. Tell them, at the time of your application, no LMO was required for AEO. It happens with some people who applied as a FSW2 and still they ask for proof of funds. So, dont panic and explain them gently about your situation.
It happened with me also . In nov 2012 they asked proof of fund
I sent all bank detail
I won my case in federal court issue with AEO
And court gave me written letter to me your AEO is valid and fine
Jus 45 days ago I got letter
Now they are asking LMO

They are ignoring court guidelines also

More over if they are calling interview in New York to bravo
Who is going all expenses returnee ticket and hotel stay it cost more $ 2000 easily
No idea what they are doing

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
bravoo said:
Dear,

your PCC & forms are 9 months old maybe that is why they requested the updated. Mine are 3 months old.
As for LMO, I don't know the ABC of it....sorry

PM terki.....he might help you on LMO issue

bravo
Hey bravo
Did you ask them who will pay for USA trip
Who will manage all these expenses
After 4 year they made plan for interview

amitseth79

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello Guys,

I have got my passport back with Immigration Visa from Ottawa. I will be landing soon.. It took me 3 years and had lovely experience. Good Luck to everyone

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Dear All,

I have started working on USA Visa, but I am dam sure that my company in saudi would never allow me to take few days off as I am the only one working on my project, but still I would try if I get the US visa.

I also thinking about the other option of transferring my file to Abu Dabi,

What are the pros and cons for this? Plz suggest and also suppose If I transfer my file to Abu Dabi, would processing resume from the same (interview) stage OR it would be treated as a new file which again will be queued for unlimited time.

bravoo

khokharzee

Oct 25, 2011
If anyone is interested in reading about Forgotton of Buffalo. Here is an article I found

BY TOBI COHEN, POSTMEDIA NEWS AUGUST 28, 2013
OTTAWA — The federal government remains confident that the majority of so-called “forgotten” Buffalo immigration applications will be completed by the end of the season as promised even though new figures suggest nearly 40 per cent of the files have yet to be processed.

With just a month to go before summer draws to an end, 3,568 applications remain in the queue, according to the figures obtained by Postmedia News and considered up-to-date as of Aug. 20.

“Most of the files that were transferred from Buffalo to the Ottawa processing office will be completed by the end of summer 2013,” Citizenship and Immigration spokeswoman Sonia Lesage said in an email.

“For the majority of immigration streams, new applications submitted to Ottawa are being processed more quickly than they were during the same time last year in Buffalo.”

Lesage suggested the ongoing strike by foreign service workers will not impact the processing of the remaining Buffalo files. Several foreign visa offices were shut down as a result of the strike and the central processing centre has had to take on some of the burden as a result.

Some 9,417 files, many of them recent university graduates with in-demand skills, were transferred to Ottawa when the government closed the upstate New York visa office in May 2012 after announcing foreign students and workers living in Canada would no longer have to leave the country to renew a visa or apply for permanent residency.

Citizenship and Immigration, however, came under fire in December after antsy applicants — a number of whom had already waited as long as two years for their papers while watching others who applied later get their permanent residency before them — started to complain about delays.

The NDP accused overworked and understaffed citizenship officers of simply forgetting about the boxes of Buffalo files sitting in the corner after the move as many of the applicants hadn’t even received a file number much less been assigned a case worker which meant their applications were still in the very early stages of processing.

The government acknowledged delays of around 15 months at the time and promised the Buffalo files would be completed by the end of summer 2013.

According to the figures released by Citizenship and Immigration, 4,982 Buffalo files have so far been approved, 483 were refused and 384 were withdrawn.

The bulk of files, including the majority of pending files, involve skilled worker and provincial applicants.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Got my stamped passport back and COPR this morning. Thank You God!!!
Landing is next.....Please can anyone confirm if l can land anywhere?
or it must be Quebec....I got a cheaper flight deal to Toronto as compared
to Montreal