VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully
LANDED..........
Hopefully Aug 12
soop said:
Hi skfsw

The letter visa office send me contain

Dear applicant

This refers to your applications for permanent residence in canada.In order to continue procesing your application we require following
. Completed medical examination for you and your wife .
* Enclosed please find immigration medical forms and instruction......

*Document in languages other than english or french must be aaompalined by certified translated.
*Unless original documents are specifically requested,please submit certified true copies of supporting document .All police certificates must be original.

this means i just need to submit medical right?Do they might call for interview?They didn't mentioned anything for interview?do you have any idea>

thank you
soop
Yes... the language things is standard format...

jamesbond420

Sep 15, 2010
Khan101 said:
I

got

my

Passport back

TODAY.

got my visa stamped on it accompanied with CoPR Document! Thank God!!

My story came to a finish today - 29 months since the day i sent Docs to Sydney NS.

This thread kept many of us going. Thanks Vermas- thanks everyone. Good Luck!.

(any questions, i'll be happy to answer)
Congratulations. I am almost there. They have requested my passport with 2 passport size pictures with dates on the back. Where did you get such pictures in US. I tried several outlet and found that they printed, photo print date but no such thing as photo taken date. There was also just one single date for all 8 pictures, no dates on individual photo. Please help.

Khan101

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17, 2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 27, 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
"Review Done-Processing Started" Dec 12, 2011
Med's Request
Feb 01, 2012.
Med's Done....
March 19, 2012.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2012!!!!
LANDED..........
probably August.
jamesbond420 said:
Congratulations. I am almost there. They have requested my passport with 2 passport size pictures with dates on the back. Where did you get such pictures in US. I tried several outlet and found that they printed, photo print date but no such thing as photo taken date. There was also just one single date for all 8 pictures, no dates on individual photo. Please help.
they asked for 4 photos from me. And that they need my Name behind two go them. I just wrote my name with a pen. As to where i got the photos done, I do photography so i did my own photos -but all wall greens and other pharmacies have this service. was that your question?

jamesbond420

Sep 15, 2010
Thanks buddy. I am actually confused about photo requirement which says, "the photo must be on a photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date". It also says, "photos without this backing are not acceptable and the date should be the date the photo was taken, not the date the photo was printed".

I went through several of the outlet such as CVS, Walgreen, Meijer and Sears and they all told me that they will not be able to print such date in the photo dimension as required.

Did you hand write the dates of photo taken or how did you print the date of photo taken?

Also, how long did it take to get your passport pack after you mailed them?

Thank you,

Khan101

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17, 2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 27, 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb 01, 2012.
Med's Done....
March 19, 2012.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2012!!!!
LANDED..........
probably August.
jamesbond420 said:
Thanks buddy. I am actually confused about photo requirement which says, "the photo must be on a photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date". It also says, "photos without this backing are not acceptable and the date should be the date the photo was taken, not the date the photo was printed".

I went through several of the outlet such as CVS, Walgreen, Meijer and Sears and they all told me that they will not be able to print such date in the photo dimension as required.

Did you hand write the dates of photo taken or how did you print the date of photo taken?

Thank you,

I took my own photo - printed it out on the right sized photo papers and then Hand-Wrote my Name behind 2 of them as they asked (they asked for my name, not date- that's again, in my case). I'd say again that I know photography that's why i was confident on what i was doing and NOT asking you to go ahead with do-it-yourself on this. But yes, they asked for my name behind the photos, and I just used a pen/marker.

I got my passport request on May 11th (Friday), which they had delivered on May 14th. My visa issue date on visa is May 17th. I got my passport and CoPR 3/4 days later in return envelope i sent along with my passport. So, it was around 10-12 days.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi jamesbond420 ,

I got my pics printed on a matt finish paper and used date stamp from my office to stamp the date and it worked.

Best wishes,,,

jamesbond420 said:

Thank you,

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, all these requirement simply means, photo taken in a proper photo studio and printed in a normal way, not like Polaroid or something which has a black back and cannot "accept and retain date".

Just ask the fellow to put a date stamp behind the photo, most studios do that. Bring them home and send it over.

hope this helps!

jamesbond420 said:

Thank you,

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hello dear,

Its here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-have-completed-one-month-in-canada-and-am-happy-to-be-here-t105425.0.html

Cheers..
jamesbond420 said:
Thanks Vermas. Please let us know how is your experience so far in Canada.

scb2012

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Feb-10 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Nov-2010 (From Buffalo)
File Transfer...
02-Nov-11 to NY
Med's Request
07-Mar-12
Med's Done....
16-Mar-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully
LANDED..........
Hopefully Aug 12
Did anyone received PPR recently. Last week of May or in June 2012.
:(

It's been a long wait, I am wondering if there are any more people waiting, or everyone received already...

canacani

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
LANDED..........
30-03-2013
I sent my medicals in the last week of Jan. Send them a mail enquiry. My status still does not show that they have received the medicals.

scb2012 said:
Did anyone received PPR recently. Last week of May or in June 2012.
:(

It's been a long wait, I am wondering if there are any more people waiting, or everyone received already...

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
canacani said:
I sent my medicals in the last week of Jan. Send them a mail enquiry. My status still does not show that they have received the medicals.
same here meds done march 30 and no changes in ecas

Khan101

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17, 2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Oct 27, 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Feb 01, 2012.
Med's Done....
March 19, 2012.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2012!!!!
LANDED..........
probably August.
glowingheart said:
same here meds done march 30 and no changes in ecas
you might want to send The Consulate an email inquiring the status.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
Khan101 said:
you might want to send The Consulate an email inquiring the status.
What Consulate ....
Buffalo is closed and Ottawa says wait a couple of motnhs

lf438701

Jun 15, 2012
Anyone know how long it takes for the passports to be mailed back? I mailed out my passport to Baffalo on May 17, and they received it on May 21. I am still waiting for them to mail back my passport with visa stamp... I have checked the tracking number on line (I had a prepaid envelope with tracking number in the original package sent to them), but it still not showing up.... :-[ I am worrying that something is wrong here.