waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
Sep 2012
aries9811 said:
Do we need to submit some Medical receipt along with RPRF to Consulate ? Does Physician provides any proof or receipt of medicals done etc ?

Also, Can we submit the online bank statements to consulate as Proof of Funds ? please advice ?? I need to submit my documents asap !!!
Hi,
In my MR letter, VO instructed me to provide receipts from DMP as a proof that I complied with Medicals. DMP had provided me receipts of fee paid for X-Rays and tests. That receipt had DMP's name as well (Must). I had sent this to VO along with RPRF. Physcian's office will provide you with these receipts.

For Bank Statements, I had printed out online statements and sent it to them. It was fine. They accepted it.

Hope this helps!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks so much for reply.
:)
skFSW said:
Anyone can do advance medical. Only thing is medicals are valid for 1 year only. In thi stime period you have to get everything done and need to land too. Find the nearest DMP in your area from cic.gc.ca website. here in canada doctor accept advance medical.In India I am not sure they will do or not. So just get the lsit of all DMP in your area and contact them. They will advise you accordingly. But I will strongly advise you to wait for their instructions. If you do the advance MR you can save max 2 months. But if you can't get everything in this 1 year then you have to redo again. At the end its your choice

All the best.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anne55,

If Buffalo dint ask you to hv background check from other countries as it was submitted at initial application but they asked with MR for Finger print based police certificate from canada.So how long it takes ? i gt it done electronically here from toronto and then it was transferred to RCMP ottawa for further sending to buffalo,once they are done with their check.

S

anne55 said:
Hi flipn0ob,

It will take 4-6 WEEKS for your medicals to be in the system after the DMP submitted it, so if they are not waiting for any background check that will be coming from other countries then your good to go by March!!! :-* :-* :-* keep your finger crossed and all my prayers for you too!

God bless!

Anne55

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
Hi Simp,

I would say it will be a lot faster and that knowledge is from reading immigrations threads for more than two years now... ;D
I've learned that electronic finger print is way faster like they can send the result to Buffalo in days or a week. Depending on how much fingerprints they are catering in the certain period but you don't have to worry because it is really quick!

You just have to wait for your medicals to show in the system which is usually somewhere between 4-6weeks from the time Ottawa received it from your DMP then your PPR will be on its way! ;) ;)

All the best! :-*

Anne55

Simp said:
Hi Anne55,

If Buffalo dint ask you to hv background check from other countries as it was submitted at initial application but they asked with MR for Finger print based police certificate from canada.So how long it takes ? i gt it done electronically here from toronto and then it was transferred to RCMP ottawa for further sending to buffalo,once they are done with their check.

S

kishunji

Feb 15, 2012
Your case makes me sad. I had same NOC 0213 and no arrange employement. Medical done on Dec 9, 2011. No idea how long I have to wait. Did you order any CAPIS note?

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks

anne55 said:
Hi Simp,

I would say it will be a lot faster and that knowledge is from reading immigrations threads for more than two years now... ;D
I've learned that electronic finger print is way faster like they can send the result to Buffalo in days or a week. Depending on how much fingerprints they are catering in the certain period but you don't have to worry because it is really quick!

You just have to wait for your medicals to show in the system which is usually somewhere between 4-6weeks from the time Ottawa received it from your DMP then your PPR will be on its way! ;) ;)

All the best! :-*

Anne55

meemansa

Sep 16, 2011
Schedule of selection missions in DELHI

HELLO!

Here is update for Schedule of selection missions in DELHI

New Delhi February 20, 2012 to March 30,2012

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
I got PPR !!!! ... I can't believe it ...

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
Congrats danhass! you made it! :D

Cheers

Anne55

danhass said:

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Danhass.
I just gt updated ecas status today that medicals hv been rcvd.i had my medical done 6 wks back and at the same time gt my electronic finger print sent with RPRF.

So how much more time to hear about pp request? Do they update that they hv rcvd police Clarence from RCMP canada ?

Any body hv any idea

S

danhass said:

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
anne55, Simp ... thanks

Simp good luck with your case ... I don't think VO updates on anything ... either you ask them thru email (don't contact them too often ... once every month or preferably two months is okay) or order caips notes

regarding how long ... you can look at mine and anne55's timeline ... that's about the upper limit ... typical timeframe is 1 to 6 months i guess