10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
Long time no one update here, today my Ecas added the line:

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 13, 2012.

Hope will get MR soon.

All the best. :D

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So just an update.The addition of new line into online status

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 11, 2012.

Let us see how long buffalo will take to send medicals.Anyone has rough idea ???

S

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
loveson

MR to follow in 1-3 months. :)

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
plz any bdy has idea
when can i expect ppr

e received your application for permanent residence on January 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on March 24, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 25, 2011.

plz do reply

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
ram84,

order CAIPS.
at this moment nothing can be said.
everyone facing indefinite delays.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi friend,
I need ur valuable advice here.
I am quebec skilled worker applicant. I m from India. I read ur post regarding doing medicals in advance. Is this allowed for QSW applicants also?
What if I am staying outside canada, can I also do medicals in advance, because I m not living in canada as stated ny you. If yes, then how will I get this medicals done? Do I need to get any letter from my VO or anybody else?
Pls help in this queries.

Thanks in advance. :)
SMUPK1 said:
Hi,

if you live in canada then u can go to any DMP and ask for medical, You only provide any proof, such as your visa office file number,any letter which they send you such as 2nd AOR. then they charge you a fee and send medical results to the Ottowa which is central office for medicals. then if your medical is clear and all is ok then they send your medical result to your visa office where you applied. Its very simple and straight forward. Dear no complication, only thing is matter here is that medical is only valid for 1 year and if your case not final in that period then you again go through this medical process.

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I got my medical request on Friday 27th. After about 100 days from file transfered from Buffalo to New York, i finally got it. Good luck to all waiting for their medicals. Cheers!

Please share you knowledge on wether or not dependant applicants land in Canada before principal applicant does. I am getting mix thoughts.. Thanks

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Congrats. Did you get request for RPRF and updated IMM 0008, Schedule A and 3 also or not?
Best wishes,
cheerup said:
Hi All, I got my medical request on Friday 27th. After about 100 days from file transfered from Buffalo to New York, i finally got it. Good luck to all waiting for their medicals. Cheers!

Please share you knowledge on wether or not dependant applicants land in Canada before principal applicant does. I am getting mix thoughts.. Thanks

DestCan

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
02-12-2010
IELTS Request
Provided. Band 8
File Transfer...
12-11-2011 to NY
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
Sep 2012
cheerup said:
No. They can not land before the principal applicant. Congratulations on your MR !

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vermas if you mind telling me what exactly FSW3 categorey means.

And another thing is i got MR and RPRF request but no other schedule tht u mentioned.

s

vermas said:
Congrats. Did you get request for RPRF and updated IMM 0008, Schedule A and 3 also or not?
Best wishes,

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Category 3 (FSW 3) was for the students or workers who were legally residing in Canada, and had done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application. This category was closed in June 2010.

You must be still in Canada/USA thats why they didnt ask you for updates.
Best wishes,
Simp said:
Hi Vermas if you mind telling me what exactly FSW3 categorey means.

And another thing is i got MR and RPRF request but no other schedule tht u mentioned.

s

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Vermas.

Do i need to update them about my son who was born in canada ? He has canadian birth certificate and Passport.

S

vermas said:
Category 3 (FSW 3) was for the students or workers who were legally residing in Canada, and had done so for at least 12 months immediately before submitting their application. This category was closed in June 2010.

You must be still in Canada/USA thats why they didnt ask you for updates.
Best wishes,

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Since there has been a change in your family configuration, my feeling is that you should send them an updated ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION. IMM 5406 (04-2008) E (www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5406e.pdf)

Best wishes,

Simp said:
Thanks a lot Vermas.

Do i need to update them about my son who was born in canada ? He has canadian birth certificate and Passport.

S

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Simp said:
Thanks a lot Vermas.

S
You don't need to send any updated form. I just send 1 email to buffalo with my kid passport and birth certificate and I got the response that everything is fine and there is no need to send anything at this time. But with MR they requested me to show proof of funds for additional member in the family.

Hope this will help. If you can send your proof of funds for all family member then it will speed up and they won't ask this information at later stage.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks and do they need fund details even i am working here ?

and secondly

I just got a request from buffalo forfinger prints today subject ( POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM CANADA ) And further mentioning that RCMP record must be based on fingerprint check. how to get it done and how long it takes.I am in Toronto.

I got the medical request last wk.

My wife is principal applicant but they asked fingerprints for me.do i need to send for her as well.

Thanks

S
skFSW said:
You don't need to send any updated form. I just send 1 email to buffalo with my kid passport and birth certificate and I got the response that everything is fine and there is no need to send anything at this time. But with MR they requested me to show proof of funds for additional member in the family.

Hope this will help. If you can send your proof of funds for all family member then it will speed up and they won't ask this information at later stage.