waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Simp said:
Thanks and do they need fund details even i am working here ?

and secondly

I just got a request from buffalo forfinger prints today subject ( POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM CANADA ) And further mentioning that RCMP record must be based on fingerprint check. how to get it done and how long it takes.I am in Toronto.

I got the medical request last wk.

My wife is principal applicant but they asked fingerprints for me.do i need to send for her as well.

Thanks

S
I got the request regarding fund proof from LA office with MR letter. I also got the fingerprint based police certificate. There is a office in Scarborough 4002 Sheppardd Ave East, they did digital fingerprint and report will directly send to VO. they charge 45 bucks for each person. There is a website also. http://www.policecheck.com/Ontario.html. find this location on it.

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hi Simp Ur profile shows job offered did u apply as FSW2 category?
Simp said:
Hi guys,

So just an update.The addition of new line into online status

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 11, 2012.

Let us see how long buffalo will take to send medicals.Anyone has rough idea ???

S

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot.

I can go on any location ? and what about my wife who is principal applicant but till date she didnt get the request.Would it b ok if i go for her as well.AND though they didnt ask for fund proofs.do u think i must send it now with RPRF and what i need to send in fund proofs.We are three including a 5 year old child who is on application as well.

s

skFSW said:
I got the request regarding fund proof from LA office with MR letter. I also got the fingerprint based police certificate. There is a office in Scarborough 4002 Sheppardd Ave East, they did digital fingerprint and report will directly send to VO. they charge 45 bucks for each person. There is a website also. http://www.policecheck.com/Ontario.html. find this location on it.

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
Simp said:
Thanks a lot.

I can go on any location ? and what about my wife who is principal applicant but till date she didnt get the request.Would it b ok if i go for her as well.AND though they didnt ask for fund proofs.do u think i must send it now with RPRF and what i need to send in fund proofs.We are three including a 5 year old child who is on application as well.

s
Yes you can go to any location. It is not mandatory to do for your wife if they have not asked for it. Actually first they check based on the name for all people who is above 18. if any name is very common or they found in the suspected list then only they will ask for fingerprint based PC. For me they asked for me as I am principal applicant but they did not ask for my wife.

and yeah for fund proof it will be best if you can send your last 4 month payslip and bank statements plus your all year tax assessment letter and all T4. Now you are 4 members family so you need to show around 21000 CAD.
because once you will add your next child they will certainly come for this.

hope this will help you

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot.

skFSW said:
Yes you can go to any location. It is not mandatory to do for your wife if they have not asked for it. Actually first they check based on the name for all people who is above 18. if any name is very common or they found in the suspected list then only they will ask for fingerprint based PC. For me they asked for me as I am principal applicant but they did not ask for my wife.

and yeah for fund proof it will be best if you can send your last 4 month payslip and bank statements plus your all year tax assessment letter and all T4. Now you are 4 members family so you need to show around 21000 CAD.
because once you will add your next child they will certainly come for this.

hope this will help you

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
23-02-2012 :)
Hi to all,

I have a good news to everyone... I just got a passport request through E-MAIL from New York visa office this morning!!! :p :p :p
No additional documents and they never mentioned if the interview was waived... Anyways they gave me 60 days to send my passport to them with accompanying 4 pictures and that was it! :D

Here are some important information that might help you guys:
I did my medicals in advance last April 2011 in Ottawa, I am currently residing in Canada. Buffalo transferred my file to New York last October 26, 2011. I sent a letter to NY office 2 weeks ago informing them that I've done my medicals in advance and I attached the copies of the receipts. Then today I was surprised and I can't believe that the passport request is here!!! :-*

This is how my e-cas looks like: IN PROCESS:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on March 17, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on October 26, 2011. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 13, 2011.

Don't loose hope guys, I think visa office are really working hard now to clear the backlog after they hibernate for a long time...

Good luck to all and I will keep you updated till I've done my landing.

All the best!!

Anne55

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Congrats Anne! We almost have same timeline. I just got married one week before I received MR. We will do our meds next week. I added my wife to my file & hopefully we will finish this whole process within this year 2012. All the best & God bless to all of us

anne55 said:
Hi to all,

I have a good news to everyone... I just got a passport request through E-MAIL from New York visa office this morning!!! :p :p :p
No additional documents and they never mentioned if the interview was waived... Anyways they gave me 60 days to send my passport to them with accompanying 4 pictures and that was it! :D

Here are some important information that might help you guys:
I did my medicals in advance last April 2011 in Ottawa, I am currently residing in Canada. Buffalo transferred my file to New York last October 26, 2011. I sent a letter to NY office 2 weeks ago informing them that I've done my medicals in advance and I attached the copies of the receipts. Then today I was surprised and I can't believe that the passport request is here!!! :-*

This is how my e-cas looks like: IN PROCESS:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New York office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New York office on March 17, 2010. The New York office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the New York office on October 26, 2011. The New York office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 13, 2011.

Don't loose hope guys, I think visa office are really working hard now to clear the backlog after they hibernate for a long time...

Good luck to all and I will keep you updated till I've done my landing.

All the best!!

Anne55

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks flipn0ob! hopefully you will get your PR in 2-3 months! :-*

Congrats on your marriage as well! :D
Make sure to send a copy of your marriage certificate/license to your visa office to update your file if you haven't done it yet.

All the best!

Anne55

flipn0ob said:
Congrats Anne! We almost have same timeline. I just got married one week before I received MR. We will do our meds next week. I added my wife to my file & hopefully we will finish this whole process within this year 2012. All the best & God bless to all of us

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Yeah we already sent our marriage certificate together with the additional documents that they requested 4 days after we received MR. We just sent her Police Clearance Certificate & it was received today by Seattle VO. I hope that you're guess is right that within 2-3 months we will receive PR(I hope the effect of your "ANGEL'S TONGUE" as we say it in Filipino will work for us). Good luck on your life in Canada!

anne55 said:
Thanks flipn0ob! hopefully you will get your PR in 2-3 months! :-*

Congrats on your marriage as well! :D
Make sure to send a copy of your marriage certificate/license to your visa office to update your file if you haven't done it yet.

All the best!

Anne55

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
congrats anne55

as for me ... 8+ months passed after meds ... still waiting ...

going thru serious family+personal crisis (worsened cz of immigration-wait) ...

all thanks to the great Canada for giving me the best "security clearance phase" of my life ever

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hello friends,
Pls anyybody can give answer to my below query.. :)
mkshah said:
hi friend,
I need ur valuable advice here.
I am quebec skilled worker applicant. I m from India. I read ur post regarding doing medicals in advance. Is this allowed for QSW applicants also?
What if I am staying outside canada, can I also do medicals in advance, because I m not living in canada as stated ny you. If yes, then how will I get this medicals done? Do I need to get any letter from my VO or anybody else?
Pls help in this queries.

Thanks in advance. :)

anne55

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->> New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
26-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-04-2011>>advance
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
Hi flipn0ob,

It will take 4-6 WEEKS for your medicals to be in the system after the DMP submitted it, so if they are not waiting for any background check that will be coming from other countries then your good to go by March!!! :-* :-* :-* keep your finger crossed and all my prayers for you too!

God bless!

Anne55

flipn0ob said:
Yeah we already sent our marriage certificate together with the additional documents that they requested 4 days after we received MR. We just sent her Police Clearance Certificate & it was received today by Seattle VO. I hope that you're guess is right that within 2-3 months we will receive PR(I hope the effect of your "ANGEL'S TONGUE" as we say it in Filipino will work for us). Good luck on your life in Canada!

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
mkshah said:
hi friend,
I need ur valuable advice here.
I am quebec skilled worker applicant. I m from India. I read ur post regarding doing medicals in advance. Is this allowed for QSW applicants also?
What if I am staying outside canada, can I also do medicals in advance, because I m not living in canada as stated ny you. If yes, then how will I get this medicals done? Do I need to get any letter from my VO or anybody else?
Pls help in this queries.

Thanks in advance. :)
Anyone can do advance medical. Only thing is medicals are valid for 1 year only. In thi stime period you have to get everything done and need to land too. Find the nearest DMP in your area from cic.gc.ca website. here in canada doctor accept advance medical.In India I am not sure they will do or not. So just get the lsit of all DMP in your area and contact them. They will advise you accordingly. But I will strongly advise you to wait for their instructions. If you do the advance MR you can save max 2 months. But if you can't get everything in this 1 year then you have to redo again. At the end its your choice

All the best.

flipn0ob

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks Anne55 I hope you're right. God bless!

anne55 said:
Hi flipn0ob,

It will take 4-6 WEEKS for your medicals to be in the system after the DMP submitted it, so if they are not waiting for any background check that will be coming from other countries then your good to go by March!!! :-* :-* :-* keep your finger crossed and all my prayers for you too!

God bless!

Anne55

aries9811

Jun 6, 2009
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 17,2010 --> Documents Recieved @VO April 2,2010
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
Second AOR 1st May 2010
IELTS Request
March 17,2010
File Transfer...
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Request
Jan 26,2012
Med's Done....
Received @Ottawa Feb 17,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Do we need to submit some Medical receipt along with RPRF to Consulate ? Does Physician provides any proof or receipt of medicals done etc ?

Also, Can we submit the online bank statements to consulate as Proof of Funds ? please advice ?? I need to submit my documents asap !!!