13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Awoderu A.A said:
Wayne, Is abolutly right and i believe he is doing the right thing. Agreed every one has freedom to post but should you use your freedom to cause chaos for others? At first when i saw it i wanted to cancel my whole immigration processing and move over to other things but on seeing posts by other members i became relaxed cos i am also under the 4131 NOC. Such things should not be tolerated. If you do not have anything authentic then i suggest you just read what others have to say rather than take us on a jolly ride.
I think it is fine to state opinions and guesses as to how you think things might be, as long as you are clear to emphasise that it is just your opinions/guesses.

What Nectar does IMO is cruel. He states what I believe are just his opinions/guesses like their are official news gained from some insider info, really worrying a lot of applicants, and leaving them no opportunity to confirm that what he is saying is true since they can't check his source.

Wayne.

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yap You are right!

Cappuccino said:
I think it is fine to state opinions and guesses as to how you think things might be, as long as you are clear to emphasise that it is just your opinions/guesses.

What Nectar does IMO is cruel. He states what I believe are just his opinions/guesses like their are official news gained from some insider info, really worrying a lot of applicants, and leaving them no opportunity to confirm that what he is saying is true since they can't check his source.

Wayne.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
I do appreciate your concerns about the matter. However, I think the issue here is, Nectar's/or his source's position becomes weak should he reveal the source (Which I am assuming is authentic - "from the face value point of view"), and people start bombarding emails to the offices concerned to question about their cases,which may then result to internal queries.

Again, with regards to old applications especially those of the Year 2007, some of his thread's, do really tally with my research and knowledge. Hence, being a 2007 applicant, I just take that bit of the whole information that I feel corresponds with mine and drop the rest but after I have done my homework though.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Dear all,

Due to larger visa application inventories, there is a temporary hold on processing of FSW applications submitted with NOC 4131- College and Other Vocational Instructors & 0213- Computer and Information Systems Managers.

Based on June 26, 2010 priority NOCs, CHC London will continue to expedite processings of FSW Fast Track (Pre June 26, 2010) and SAP FSW applications submitted during July-October 2007 until the publishing of new priority list which may come out in late 2nd quarter of 2011.

CHC London has already been started to sending out medical instructions since March 14, 2011.

There is a concurrent processings of Islamabad FSW applications at CHC London in the same work pattern.

I hope this information is of assistance to all of you.

Nectar
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/good-news-got-medical-request-from-chclondon-noc-0213-t68412.0.html

Nectar, is it not time to apologise to all the 4131 and 0231 applicants for misleading them and lying to them?

Wayne.

rizanmsm

May 1, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2009
Med's Request
02-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Passport Req..
19-04-2012
I totally agree with "Cappuccino" if you don't have a source for any news why everyone bother. I think just ignore any un-authentic news and carry on with our life.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

Please be advised to await for at least 2-3 months and afterwards you will come to know that things are realy on hold in terms of processings.

The applications which have already been moved to 'In Process' from the past 6-8 months will be finalised in standard processing timeframe. CHC can't hold on applications if CHC have already started backgrounds enquiries on applications and verifications by LBO i.e., In Process & Post Medicals processings. This is cost recovery management at CHC level.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Nectar said:
Dear all,

Please be advised to await for at least 2-3 months and afterwards you will come to know that things are realy on hold in terms of processings.

The applications which have already been moved to 'In Process' from the past 6-8 months will be finalised in standard processing timeframe. CHC can't hold on applications if CHC have already started backgrounds enquiries on applications and verifications by LBO i.e., In Process & Post Medicals processings. This is cost recovery management at CHC level.

Nectar
Hi Nectar,,
Whrer are you man, look at the dialouge with others about your source,I think its the time to declare the source, please.

regards
TMSB

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Nectar said:
Dear all,

Nectar
So you only come up with this information only AFTER we rumble your game by showing you a 0213 applicant with medical requests?

How convenient....

I think you are a liar.

Wayne.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Cappuccino said:
So you only come up with this information AFTER we rumble your game by showing you a 0213 applicant with medical requests?

How convenient....

I think you are a liar.

Wayne.
Shut up and mind your language.

Pharmacists are generaly polite in nature but you are the worst one I have ever seen in my life. If you have a courage post your real name and date of birth, I will post your application details to you.

I can only laugh on you because you don't have knowledge about application processing pattern/stages at CHC level.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear nectar,

thanks form coming back, many people like wait for ur news dear some of our friend got med req i have job offer and stil waiting i send last add inf to chc on july 7 but after word i send three times enq no rep nor med what i should think
saleem

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
*DELETED BY CAPPUCCINO*

I made a big long reply to this, then decided I simply cannot be bothered any more. I have bigger fish to fry.

People, believe whatever you like.

don.f

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/02/2011
AOR Received.
23/03/2011
Nectar, I understand your hunger for attention which most likely you had no chance to fulfill in real world but your information come with no credit unless you could prove its authenticity.

To be honest, I pity for those who call your name in every post to just feel little bit better thinking you are in a better position. Reminds of a culture in certain countries where people like to believe rumors to get satisfied.

By the way, I don't care whether or not your info is legit. It can't change my application's fate and processing time.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Nectar said:
Shut up and mind your language.

Pharmacists are generaly polite in nature but you are the worst one I have ever seen in my life. If you have a courage post your real name and date of birth, I will post your application details to you.

I can only laugh on you because you don't have knowledge about application processing pattern/stages at CHC level.
what has your application details got to do with the issue on ground? All you need do is to declear your source. Source as in where you got the info - is it from CIC, VO, Your Speculation, someone told you etc. This is a very simple thing, you cannot jump in and post anything and expect us to believe without a source. Your Information has been proven wrong by those (4131) that received MR recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.