Status
Not open for further replies.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSMirza said:
Its a general post which asks for members to comment. Comment means describing your thoughts and views !!!
Well its not that.. :)

An expert is asking experts ;) doesn't make sense. I have never seen Qorax or Saki or PMM asking each other any questions.. :)

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Think what you may..

pittabread said:

An expert is asking experts ;) doesn't make sense. I have never seen Qorax or Saki or PMM asking each other any questions.. :)

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:

Dear all,

I mentioned at some point on previous posts that please be happy and enjoy every moment of life but I don't know why 1 or 2 people are just so personal.

As the forum is famous therefore I can assure you that there are always legal officials looking into the forum discussions.

Some people are just giving me some identity which I didn't claim.

Nectar

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear all,

As the forum is famous therefore I can assure you that there are always legal officials looking into the forum discussions.
Hey Nectar don't be scared buddy we are not giving you any identity :).

do you want those legal officials not to presume that you are one of chc london officials?? ;)

come on man you can't be employee of chc london, can you??

dear it is illegal to break chc london news without their permission..if you are caught your game will be all over and your canadian immigration application revoked....

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
my friend unconsciously u r getting personal (underestimating both London office and forum users) by breaking news.....and not even providing any proof (what r u saying), u are here to get help,so just ask questions , and don't publish false/ambiguous / clue less information to check tolerance level of others....if u have some solid source let us know...other wise...u will be in doubt and all of your supportive/positive threads ll be taken as false info in future.....

Nectar said:
Dear all,

I mentioned at some point on previous posts that please be happy and enjoy every moment of life but I don't know why 1 or 2 people are just so personal.

Some people are just giving me some identity which I didn't claim.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
Hey Nectar don't be scared buddy we are not giving you any identity :).

do you want those legal officials not to presume that you are one of chc london officials?? :)

come on man you can't be employee of chc london, can you??
The forum needs to turned on right direction. But one thing very assured I won't disclose source.

I am here just to help people nothing else.

I am proud that I am not blamed for unfair means. You can expect anything from aggressive people.

Of course there are some officials visiting this forum randomly.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
The forum needs to turned on right direction. But one thing very assured I won't disclose source.

I am here just to help people nothing else.

I am proud that I am not blamed for unfair means. You can expect anything from aggressive people.

Of course there are some officials visiting this forum randomly.
so what if somebody is visiting or not visiting. you are a clever guy no doubt about that. playing your cards very carefully :)

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Ali Haidar said:
my friend unconsciously u r getting personal (underestimating both London office and forum users) by breaking news.....and not even providing any proof (what r u saying), u are here to get help,so just ask questions , and don't publish false/ambiguous / clue less information to check tolerance level of others....if u have some solid source let us know...other wise...u will be in doubt and all of your supportive/positive threads ll be taken as false info in future.....
I can't force anyone to believe in whatever I have said.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nectar,

Please keep on the good work.There are more people with you than against you.

regards

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
so what if somebody is visiting or not visiting. you are a clever guy no doubt about that. :)
Please try to understand the rationale of post.

Enjoy your life man !

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:

Enjoy your life man !
I am enjoying my dear and I want you too to enjoy. Lets go out for a drink.. :)

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
we are not against you but this forum has proven u are providing false info (particularly this breaking news) above mentioned links are proof people are getting medical requests , what do u say about these 2 members (exceptional cases....?)

nothing personal ..OK

Nectar said:
I can't force anyone to believe in whatever I have said.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:

Enjoy your life man !
My point is if you are getting any news from any resources then it is against the policy of chc london to break it before hand on public forum.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t68412.0.html;topicseen

if you have that detailed info can you shed some light on this....? we appreciate your participation in this forum...

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Ali Haidar said:
we are not against you but this forum has proven u are providing false info (particularly this breaking news) above mentioned links are proof people are getting medical requests , what do u say about these 2 members (exceptional cases....?)

nothing personal ..OK
Is there any comparison b/w 2 people and about 5300 total applications submitted under NOCs 4131 and 0213 ?

Please we need more maturity, this forum just represents a minor %age of FSW applications.

Moreover; most of people are not posting the right status of their applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.