+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biomatrics Coresponse letter

Nomiabbasi

Aug 14, 2019
They won’t answer you if you directly go to the embassy. It’s waste of time I guess. The best way it’s email them. Tell them that you didn’t receive any reply from them after the CO.R letter and you just want to check with them if the application is still under process or you miss their reply by email.
Okay thanks,
abdbi@international.gc.ca
Is this the email address i need to send?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I dont think your brother will get the refusal since my brother lettere date was 2019-09-14 which is few days ago.
Hey...
The MP called CIC regarding my brother TRV application and they told her that the file still in processing time however the file transfered to ottawa for further review. What that mean we dont know

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hey...
The MP called CIC regarding my brother TRV application and they told her that the file still in processing time however the file transfered to ottawa for further review. What that mean we dont know
Most likely that means VISA. at least I wish and will be happy for you and your family. my only hope for my brother is that you said you got the visa after 3 times refusal.

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Most likely that means VISA. at least I wish and will be happy for you and your family. my only hope for my brother is that you said you got the visa after 3 times refusal.
Keep hope. We got visa Aftet 4 times.... And no, it doesnt mean he got visa. It means more check on his document as they have some doute probebly.

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019

One question.... did you apply online for your brother? The refusal letter issued by IRCC or embassy of Canada in Ankara?

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I
One question.... did you apply online for your brother? The refusal letter issued by IRCC or embassy of Canada in Ankara?
I applied online and there is no footprint of any embassy name in the refusal letter nor approval letter for my parent. All come from IRCC

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hi again,
I have a question for you, do you think if I get some recommendation letter from my area MP it will help to submit a application for third time? I am so disappointed for applying again for my brother and his wife.
Hello.... give some time and take a support letter from your MP for ONLY your brother. its good if your brother go for a vacation in Christmas time to have another visa on his passport.

Reactions: law_uqam

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hello.... give some time and take a support letter from your MP for ONLY your brother. its good if your brother go for a vacation in Christmas time to have another visa on his passport.
Do you mean apply only for my brother not his wife?

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
yes.... it makes it sooooo hard to convince visa officer that wife and husband from Iran will come and return specially if they don't have children.
As a expert I will follow your advice and this time only apply for my brother alone ;)
hopefully will get the approval this time. However should find a way to get the visa for his wife also later if we get his approval

Reactions: MOHAMAD11

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
As a expert I will follow your advice and this time only apply for my brother alone ;)
hopefully will get the approval this time. However should find a way to get the visa for his wife also later if we get his approval
did he visited any European countries? that will help a lot.

after he visit Canada and return to Iran, apply for her wife alone and she has the better chance.

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
did he visited any European countries? that will help a lot.

after he visit Canada and return to Iran, apply for her wife alone and she has the better chance.
no he doesn't have any europe countries in his travel history. Turkey, Dubai and Thailand