+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biomatrics Coresponse letter

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Hi all,
I applied for TRV for thired time from Iran. I applied online and online this time on july 27th 2019. The only email i got was on july 27th was the confirmation of my payment and the confirmation of submiting the application. As of today my online application shows: we are reviweing the eligibility of you and the backgrownd shows: we are processing the background check.

My application is with Ankara office and the processing time is 35 days which isalready passed.

Did anyone applied online for second time which no need of giving the biomatrics to tell me if I should wait and recieve the biomatrics validity coresponse again or no? I rad that the result fot many people sent with in 48 hours after their biomatrics validity coresponse, however no one i found that applied after a refusal which means

Sam Jankiz

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
The same situation here... but that is not a big deal, even if they send it or not... it will not make any difference

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hi all,
I applied for TRV for thired time from Iran. I applied online and online this time on july 27th 2019. The only email i got was on july 27th was the confirmation of my payment and the confirmation of submiting the application. As of today my online application shows: we are reviweing the eligibility of you and the backgrownd shows: we are processing the background check.

My application is with Ankara office and the processing time is 35 days which isalready passed.

Did anyone applied online for second time which no need of giving the biomatrics to tell me if I should wait and recieve the biomatrics validity coresponse again or no? I rad that the result fot many people sent with in 48 hours after their biomatrics validity coresponse, however no one i found that applied after a refusal which means
same here, applied for my brother in Iran for the second time. First time they reject after 23 days of application submit date but this time haven't received anything yet after 29 days from August 15th.
did you get rejected for the first 2 times? if yes, what did you changed in your application to resubmit this time

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Can someone help me to provide me the template/format for invitation letter from sponser to Canada please
Hey
I applied on july 27th and today i got the passport request (sep12)

My brother, husband and my pplication for second tine refused exactly in 27 days last time in june 2019 when we applied. It was not online tho.

My brother applied on Augest 16th online application and no result yet. However he is attending a compitition on sep 21-2019 which is next week.

Any one know if he will get rejected as there is no time for him to arrive canada on time for compitition?

Whats his online ststus says?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
same here, applied for my brother in Iran for the second time. First time they reject after 23 days of application submit date but this time haven't received anything yet after 29 days from August 15th.
did you get rejected for the first 2 times? if yes, what did you changed in your application to resubmit this time
Sorry i replied to your message. But under other

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
He can be issued the visa even after the intended travel date has passed. Whether he will get the visa is anybody’s guess.

law_uqam

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hey
I applied on july 27th and today i got the passport request (sep12)

My brother, husband and my pplication for second tine refused exactly in 27 days last time in june 2019 when we applied. It was not online tho.

My brother applied on Augest 16th online application and no result yet. However he is attending a compitition on sep 21-2019 which is next week.

Any one know if he will get rejected as there is no time for him to arrive canada on time for compitition?

Whats his online ststus says?
wow they issued your visa after almost 50 days!!! I dont know my brother case is almost same time as your brother(August 15th) and no update so far.

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Yes. I think the background check takes time for iranian. Ill post you update if we get news from my brother but i think its still early to hear as the processing is 35 days for iranian

Sam Jankiz

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Yes. I think the background check takes time for iranian. Ill post you update if we get news from my brother but i think its still early to hear as the processing is 35 days for iranian
No, it depends on the number of the applications they got at the same time, and also it depends on the officer who is reviewing your application. For example, I have seen many people who got their visa or got rejected in a week or less even when the processing time was about 22 days.

have you linked your application with an online account?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I applied alone this time and gave them a cover letter with short explanation why i want to visit, but my brother didnt add any cover letter thats why we are affraid if he will again get refusal letter.

Did any tbing chage on your brother application?

Btw do you remember when the reviewing eligibility start for your brother?

MOHAMAD11

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Any update for your brothers application?