+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

Still rocking #IP14ever. :( - Day 82 since AOR and 4th week since PCC upload.

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I agree the degree of process visibility needs improvement to reduce unnecessary speculation.
I agree and can totally feel the frustration. They are still way ahead when compared to other countries specially US considering the number of applications they get.. We are just making it worse for us and future applicants by the number of calls and emails we send them to check on statuses. Keep patience. They have said the turnaround time is 6 months. So sit back and relax. Every application is different and also depends on the reviewer but the good thing is that there is a process in place and requirements set by them. My application was approved in 6 months and 3 days. Have patience your time to celebrate will come. All the best!

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Same for me.. no updates after
I agree and can totally feel the frustration. They are still way ahead when compared to other countries specially US considering the number of applications they get.. We are just making it worse for us and future applicants by the number of calls and emails we send them to check on statuses. Keep patience. They have said the turnaround time is 6 months. So sit back and relax. Every application is different and also depends on the reviewer but the good thing is that there is a process in place and requirements set by them. My application was approved in 6 months and 3 days. Have patience your time to celebrate will come. All the best!
I agree with your point but the majority of people in this thread are stuck in IP1 for more than a month and many of them are stuck due to ADR for FBI PCC (including me). Usually CIC process ADR in 2-3 weeks and if they need any more document they contact the applicant and if they don't than update status ADNR. Its been 4 weeks + for us and our status has not changed. We know the processing time and its complexity and nobody wants to expedite process in any way. We are only trying to get info. about our application (which our right also).

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016

I agree with your point but the majority of people in this thread are stuck in IP1 for more than a month and many of them are stuck due to ADR for FBI PCC (including me). Usually CIC process ADR in 2-3 weeks and if they need any more document they contact the applicant and if they don't than update status ADNR. Its been 4 weeks + for us and our status has not changed. We know the processing time and its complexity and nobody wants to expedite process in any way. We are only trying to get info. about our application (which our right also).
by the way, I got my GCMS notes. not much of use since I probably ordered it TOO soon! (a few days after ADR submitted).
apparently, my officer hasn't started to review my ADR (FBI PCC) yet. There's a system assigned due date (which I know is not much of significance). My ADR status changed to 'being reviewed' right after the due date. Not sure if that's a coincidence with the system update on Feb 27 or not.
I'm thinking ordering notes again next week.

Reactions: 8494193

by the way, I got my GCMS notes. not much of use since I probably ordered it TOO soon! (a few days after ADR submitted).
apparently, my officer hasn't started to review my ADR (FBI PCC) yet. There's a system assigned due date (which I know is not much of significance). My ADR status changed to 'being reviewed' right after the due date. Not sure if that's a coincidence with the system update on Feb 27 or not.
I'm thinking ordering notes again next week.
How many days since placing your order did you receive your notes? Do the notes reflect the exact status as the account, or is the actual progress farther along? (for instance, is eligibility passed yet per your notes?)

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
How many days since placing your order did you receive your notes? Do the notes reflect the exact status as the account, or is the actual progress farther along? (for instance, is eligibility passed yet per your notes?)
I placed the order on Feb 2nd and received it today in the early morning.
Yes, The notes are much more detailed than MyCIC status. My eligibility was passed back in June 2017 so that's not new facepalm

Reactions: 8494193

I placed the order on Feb 2nd and received it today in the early morning.
Yes, The notes are much more detailed than MyCIC status. My eligibility was passed back in June 2017 so that's not new facepalm
Cool. Wow, passed way back then? That makes the wait even more frustrating. "Approve it already!" :)

Reactions: summerxx

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Can't remember precisely to be honest.. but roughly if I am correct:
AOR: 12 August, IP1:23 August, no NA2 (although I checked), IP2: 6 November, PPR: 9 November
edit: I also got an ADR on 24 August - submitted on 30 August
edit 2: 2 persons on my application, 3 PCCs each and over 50 travel lines each

All the best buddy! You will see an update soon.