+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG Stuck in IP1

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
My 60 day deadline to submit the PCC ends on March 11. I hope they will come back to my profile after that. I have been stuck in IP1 since 43 days now :/

My 60 day deadline to submit the PCC ends on March 11. I hope they will come back to my profile after that. I have been stuck in IP1 since 43 days now :/
Good luck. I hope you see some movement. My deadline for PCC upload was Feb 21, which is long gone. I'm still in IP1, and additional docs are still being reviewed. #IP14ever

Reactions: frightenedpanda

HarryQuake

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi all, it seems many gets stuck because of submitting additional PCC after AOR. Is it true? Me too. After HKPCC ( need to be sent by hk police instead of me) around two months ago, I got stuck at NA2 and IP2(Feb 27 massive IP2) too. Now additional document status still shows "we are reviewing...". What can I do?

amug

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi all, it seems many gets stuck because of submitting additional PCC after AOR. Is it true? Me too. After HKPCC ( need to be sent by hk police instead of me) around two months ago, I got stuck at NA2 and IP2(Feb 27 massive IP2) too. Now additional document status still shows "we are reviewing...". What can I do?
Being in IP2 for the past few days is not “stuck” my friend ... your PPR will happen very soon ...

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi IP1 waiting Club

it's 3 months + two weeks since beloved IP1 happened and nothing after that,GCMS says Eligibility Met,two emails to London visa office,standard reply (IP or waiting to be reviewed),a Phone call and nothing has been started yet except medicals,and no NA or IP2 in sight.I submitted all PCC upfront,but still waiting for any update to happen.

Hi IP1 waiting Club

it's 3 months + two weeks since beloved IP1 happened and nothing after that,GCMS says Eligibility Met,two emails to London visa office,standard reply (IP or waiting to be reviewed),a Phone call and nothing has been started yet except medicals,and no NA or IP2 in sight.I submitted all PCC upfront,but still waiting for any update to happen.
Wow. All submitted upfront and still IP1? Very frustrating. Anyhoo, welcome to the club #IP14ever ;)

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Any update for you? I am in same pool
Nothing after ADNR, I have a roam around July,August,September AORs,and saw PPR as late as 8 months,one hopefull occurrence I saw among majority post 6 month is as soon as they do a CSE,they receive PPR,and some ordwrwd GCMSin the fifth month that moved their file,I will definately try both but I do also pray gold email come before that.so still keeping fi gera crossed and it has started to hurt:p.
Whats your timeline BTW?

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
Nothing after ADNR, I have a roam around July,August,September AORs,and saw PPR as late as 8 months,one hopefull occurrence I saw among majority post 6 month is as soon as they do a CSE,they receive PPR,and some ordwrwd GCMSin the fifth month that moved their file,I will definately try both but I do also pray gold email come before that.so still keeping fi gera crossed and it has started to hurt:p.
Whats your timeline BTW?
Do you know what they exactly do in ip1? and do they put our file in hold?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Do you know what they exactly do in ip1? and do they put our file in hold?
I am sorry I didn't noticed your time line on my cell phone,You gotta read this post

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-happens-after-ita-especially-background-check.481762/page-2

What I understand is in IP1 they are looking at eligibility and IP2 they are looking at Security and Criminality,however this post (second one by legal falcon)suggest no such order
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-april-2016-join-here.405705/page-206
I received GCMS last month and the Case Processing Agent completed A11.1 FSW points,flagged my Funds which are way above the limit,did a FOSS check,My criminality has not even started,and according to legalfalcon's analysis I should be in NA2 stage,so cant really predict processing based on statuses I guess.

I am sorry I didn't noticed your time line on my cell phone,You gotta read this post

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-happens-after-ita-especially-background-check.481762/page-2

What I understand is in IP1 they are looking at eligibility and IP2 they are looking at Security and Criminality,however this post (second one by legal falcon)suggest no such order
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-april-2016-join-here.405705/page-206
I received GCMS last month and the Case Processing Agent completed A11.1 FSW points,flagged my Funds which are way above the limit,did a FOSS check,My criminality has not even started,and according to legalfalcon's analysis I should be in NA2 stage,so cant really predict processing based on statuses I guess.
My declared funds are also way above the limit. I hope its not a bad thing :S

achalkamdar

Oct 19, 2015
Guys - just to let you know, I checked my account and moved to Ip2. I did not see Na2 (although checking my account regularly).

I saw someone in the forum saying that if you have an ADR, you might not see Na2 and go directly from Ip1 to Ip2.. that happened to me.
Can u please share your timeline?