+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP April 2014

Sep 12, 2014
zainsami said:
Email to BC PNP ask them, I want work permit support letter if they release the letter by email that's mean your BC PNP is approved.

The actual BC PNP Approval Letter sends on mail address, they wouldn't send in Email.

Thank you
I have emailed asking and was met with this response.

Hi, We appreciate the concern, however sending this information via email is not possible and you will need to wait for it in the mail.
It does make me wonder

Sep 12, 2014
HowdyHo said:
Good evening,

I received my nomination papers today!!! :D

Applied: 02 May 2014
AOR: 22 May 2014
Decision: 01 Oct 2014
Package: 23 Oct 2014

That's a total of 25 weeks for this first step towards PNP....

Hi, did you receive a confirmation email or any notification prior to receiving the pnp nomination package in the post? I only ask as they made a decision on my file and will not give me any further info. I'm told I will need to wait for the letter/package to find out my fate

sjh

Sep 26, 2014
I was just asked for extra docs, so my timeline is now:

sjh. SO-14-26**. 16may 2014. 18june 2014. [ASKING more docs, 24 Oct] Still waiting

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
April 15, 2015 - XEP001692**
IELTS Request
Already submit with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sjh said:
I was just asked for extra docs, so my timeline is now:

sjh. SO-14-26**. 16may 2014. 18june 2014. [ASKING more docs, 24 Oct] Still waiting
Thanks SJH for the update, its really helps us..

What documents they asked you?

We are nearest to your file no my file no is SO-14-274* i applied on 21 May 2014

SJH your file no comes under which section 2601 to 2625 or 2626 to 2650?

Please reply

thomw85

Oct 7, 2014
Went into PNP office today to figure out how much longer I still need to wait. My file 281# hasnt been opened yet. The guy said that they are working on early to mid may applications right now.

Its been over a month not working but feels like I am approaching the summit of the application waiting period. Thanks everyone for posting up dates please include file number so we can judge where about they currently are.

sjh

Sep 26, 2014
zainsami said:
Thanks SJH for the update, its really helps us..

What documents they asked you?

We are nearest to your file no my file no is SO-14-274* i applied on 21 May 2014

SJH your file no comes under which section 2601 to 2625 or 2601 to 2625?

Please reply
They asked for proof of some work permit docs that I sent to CIC. I have a copy so emailed them back straight away.

My file number is 268*, so not too long to wait for you, probably tue or wed next week.

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sjh said:
They asked for proof of some work permit docs that I sent to CIC. I have a copy so emailed them back straight away.

My file number is 268*, so not too long to wait for you, probably tue or wed next week.
Thank so much SJH your update help us.

SJH my work permit expired on 1st week of October, now i am on restoration and i am not working.

i have a question, currently you have a valid work permit or you are on restoration too?

On which category you were applied,
1.Internation Graduate
2. International Post Graduate
3. Entry Level Or Semi-Skilled
4. Northeast Pilot Project
5. Skilled Worker
6. Health Care Professional

Thanks and awaiting for your reply

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So frustrating to see the english skills of some of the potential BC Pnp nominees. Pathetic, it really sucks.

My dear frds please dont mind me saying that but with this kinda english speaking abilities , i m afraid it will always remain a serious challenge for all those who are dreaming of succeeding in a competitive english speaking world. It is not to discourage but to encourage u all to improve ur language skills to compete in that whites dominated society.

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
loyal said:
So frustrating to see the english skills of some of the potential BC Pnp nominees. Pathetic, it really sucks.
We are discussing the serious things you are worried about English.

Loyal sorry for that, i think you are on wrong forum this is the BC PNP Nominee forum, if you are really concerned about English, visit English Forum that will fulfill your expectations.

Thank you soooooo much for your reply

thomw85

Oct 7, 2014
loyal said:
It is also so frustrating that some are arrogant pricks. If you have anything relevant to say about pnp I would be glad to read your post. Your Xenaphobia is not welcome here.

Satchboogies

Oct 12, 2014
Funny that you cannot even spell properly.

loyal said:

My dear frds please dont mind me saying that but with this kinda english speaking abilities , i m afraid it will always remain a serious challenge for all those who are dreaming of succeeding in a competitive english speaking world. It is not to discourage but to encourage u all to improve ur language skills to compete in that whites dominated society.

Satchboogies

Oct 12, 2014
Applied: May 15
AOR: June 12
File number:26XX
Applied under: International Graduate category.

Yesterday got an email saying they are processing my application and requested a scanned copy of my degree certificate. (Initially I had only sent a completion letter along with the application since I did not have my degree certificate at that time).

zainsami

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
Nov 1, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 2, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Don't Know
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 27, 2015
Interview........
Don't Know
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Satchboogies said:
Applied: May 15
AOR: June 12
File number:26XX
Applied under: International Graduate category.

Yesterday got an email saying they are processing my application and requested a scanned copy of my degree certificate. (Initially I had only sent a completion letter along with the application since I did not have my degree certificate at that time).
Thanks Satchboogies for update :)

Can you please reveal three digits of your file no. SO-14-28_*

Best of LUCK

loyal

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, never wished to hurt anyone's sentiments here. My only concern was that english is the utmost important aspect of immigration process. You all got me wrong. You are all my dear friends and I took it as my duty to highlight this issue along with the other issues we are discussing here. I am also sailing in the same boat and waiting for my bc pnp decision . One of my friend pointed out about my spelling error...would you please highlight? Anyhow, friends i would like to share that my application was received by bc pnp office on 26 August 14 and aor was received on 14th sep. The file no starts with 53××. Fingers crossed

england1983

Oct 9, 2014
I received my nomination papers today

Applied: 13 May 2014
AOR: 10 june 2014
Decision: Not sure
Package: 24 Oct 2014

Skilled worker