+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
If I pass bc ee pnp under the stream of international graduate, may I quit me job once the 600 points are added to my CEC profile during the Cec federal process?

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
after submitting you can cancel it anytime. So, AFAIK it is not a big deal to cancel after submission. I cancelled my SI profile and created EEBC profile.
Same problem I have. The BC pnp site does not show one his/her total points prior to submission. Would love to see my total points before submission.

What is AFAIK and SI? :-[

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
sharon6191 said:
Yes, It will come up with scores for each item you fill up before you summit your application online. So you may go ahead register on ONLINE BC PNP and see how many points you have and change it any time and summit it until you are ready.

It doesn't show :-[. I have filled everything necessary and when I got to the submit stage, it wants me to declare that all I have entered is true, click on the submit icon and pay :eek: . Probably I am missing something somewhere...

Here are the steps I took

1. I registered and got a user name and chose a password.

2. Logged in and I began filling the information required e.g personal information, education and experience, family, background etc. Up until I got to the submit section, I did not see any place where my points were calculated. Missing something?

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
For EEBC international graduate you will need to keep the same job until you land as a PR, this is as far as I know. If you lose your job then BC PNP can cancel your PNP. In the PNP certificate it is written that you must notify them if you change or lose your job. Because for international graduate stream the company is kinda sponsoring your for the PNP. If you are under post-graduate EEBC PNP stream then I think you can change your job anytime you like.
Maggiechen said:
If I pass bc ee pnp under the stream of international graduate, may I quit me job once the 600 points are added to my CEC profile during the Cec federal process?

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
AFAIK = As far as I know, SI = Skilled Immigration
Chibuz said:
Same problem I have. The BC pnp site does not show one his/her total points prior to submission. Would love to see my total points before submission.

What is AFAIK and SI? :-[

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I don't think you can see your points until you submit it. Not sure though. After submitting it you can cancel it anytime. It won't affect anything.
Chibuz said:
It doesn't show :-[. I have filled everything necessary and when I got to the submit stage, it wants me to declare that all I have entered is true, click on the submit icon and pay :eek: . Probably I am missing something somewhere...

Here are the steps I took

1. I registered and got a user name and chose a password.

2. Logged in and I began filling the information required e.g personal information, education and experience, family, background etc. Up until I got to the submit section, I did not see any place where my points were calculated. Missing something?

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Hey All,

I just registered online for the Skilled Immigration under International Graduate. I have two questions.

I am currently working as a healthcare provider in a private clinic NOC B. But I am getting two hourly wages instead of one. 32$ and 18$. This was our initial agreement until I get more experience then I will be getting 32$+ Full time. I can possibly get that raise now if I wanted, but I am trying to help the clinic as its fairly new.

So I picked 32$ for my hourly wage and put my hours at 40 cause I am a full time worker in the clinic. I also have a supporting document from my manager saying that I am making around 60k a year so I put that in the annual pay option. Do you think this will be an issue ?

My second question is regarding my work permit, it ends next year early March. So if I did get the nomination on time, can I flagpole to get an extended my work permit ? , and if I did get the nominated after my work permit ends can I still apply for the PR under PNP ?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much

M

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Thank you for your clarification. I really appreciate that.

sam_dawkins said:
For EEBC international graduate you will need to keep the same job until you land as a PR, this is as far as I know. If you lose your job then BC PNP can cancel your PNP. In the PNP certificate it is written that you must notify them if you change or lose your job. Because for international graduate stream the company is kinda sponsoring your for the PNP. If you are under post-graduate EEBC PNP stream then I think you can change your job anytime you like.

givme5

Oct 20, 2016
Hello! I received an invitation!!
While I am preparing my application package, my employer has difficulty to fill out the Recruitment Effort Section on the Job Offer Form.
My employer has not posted any hiring advertisement for few months, and the last hiring advertisement didn't include the exact wage.
Can anyone have same issue with me or can anyone help me to give a little tip or advice?

Many thanks,
:-*

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
givme5 said:
Hello! I received an invitation!!
While I am preparing my application package, my employer has difficulty to fill out the Recruitment Effort Section on the Job Offer Form.
My employer has not posted any hiring advertisement for few months, and the last hiring advertisement didn't include the exact wage.
Can anyone have same issue with me or can anyone help me to give a little tip or advice?

Many thanks,
:-*
If you are holding open work permit, and hired through that open work permit, you don't need to provide anything in that question, just show your work permit.
You can check page 49, "meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements" section in this document:
https://www.welcomebc.ca/getmedia/14a55c84-1301-4959-8a5d-888785a2ac2a/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration-and-Express-Entry-BC-Program-Guide.aspx

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
For EEBC-international postgraduate there are a few things I'm not sure of

1. Is the ILETS test mandatory?

2. Is a job offer required?

3. Do I need to create a profile with CIC before applying?

4. In general, are EEBC applicants given preference in any way?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Chibuz said:

If it is international post-graduate, you don't need language test, and job offer is not required.
You must create express entry profile before applying. There is no preference, all applications are treated equal.
However, in order to be qualified with international postgraduate, you must graduated from an eligible BC post-secondary institution with following majors of masters or doctorate (PhD) program:
agriculture
biological and biomedical sciences
computer and information sciences and support services
engineering
engineering technology
health professions and related clinical sciences
mathematics and statistics
natural resources conservation and research
physical sciences

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
1. According to EEBC document not required but you will need IELTS for creating your Express Entry profile.
2. Nope.
3. A BIG YES. That is the purpose of EEBC. It links your PNP with EE profile in the federal and gives you 600 points.
4. did not get your point.

Chibuz said:

Renato CDN

Oct 23, 2016
Helllp!! Please..

I got an invitation for BC PNP -Skilled W. and I have only 4 days to decide if go ahead with my application or not. Here is the situation and I hope someone can help me!!

My employer does not want to give/provide me the Certificate of Incorporation and does not want to sign that Job Offer Form. The other "employer documents" they already provided, including the business license and offer of employment.

So, should I submit like that, missing those 2 docs docs or should I just give up??
Thank you!