+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Harender

Oct 17, 2016
Hello Bloggers,

My Bc pnp got approved 2 weeks ago, but i am still waiting for my visitor records ,
as my work permit extension was refused so i had to apply for visitor visa.

BC Pnp sent me a "Work permit support letter",
so i want to know can i apply for work permit, or do i have wait for my visitor record,
please jot any additional info,

Thank you

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
BA2LAMAZ said:
You are eligible to receive an ITA if you graduated within the last two years. You mentioned you graduated in May 2014. When did you apply for BCPNP? Was it on or before May 2016? What date is stated on your certificate of graduation?
Thanks for ur reply. I applied on 13 Oct 2016 under skilled worker category. I have 2 years of Noc B experience and now working as a Noc A manager. I applied with the Noc A title so I'm just wondering if it's ok or do I have to use the Noc B title which I've had 2 years experience.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
BC PNP in general is for the people who completed post graduate in BC or have a valid job offer in BC.
Depends on which field you are looking for job. normally companies prefer local candidates for interviewing. So, if you are not staying in BC then it would be hard for you get a interview call in BC.
Thanks sam. Sad to know this reality. i'm on NOC 4164 wonder if there are those accepted here with that NOC? ??? Will just keep on trying and hopefully might get an interview. thinking positive and happy thoughts!

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
What does this mean :

"Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration?*"

Does this mean that if the candidate is currently working at the job with the same employer (who has given candidate the job offer and sponsoring pnp) then the candidate will get 10 more points ?

Thus, indirectly this is an advantage for international students on PGWP currently working in B.C and dis-advantage for people who are trying to apply from outside canada

Idehn

Oct 17, 2016
Hi all,
I have been in Canada since Sep 2012 as International Student. I graduated in May 2014 from a BC University with Master degree in Business Administration. So based on the website I am not eligible under International Graduate steam. Wonder if anyone was in this situation. And if I have to try to apply! ::) ???
I am also not eligible under skill work as I just have 1 year NOC B in Canada.

Thanks

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
joelthakkar said:
What does this mean :

"Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration?*"

Does this mean that if the candidate is currently working at the job with the same employer (who has given candidate the job offer and sponsoring pnp) then the candidate will get 10 more points ?

Thus, indirectly this is an advantage for international students on PGWP currently working in B.C and dis-advantage for people who are trying to apply from outside canada

That 10 points is for applicants with certain occupations(there is a list in BC PNP registration system).

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
wicaact said:

That 10 points is for applicants with certain occupations(there is a list in BC PNP registration system).
Can you please provide me a list of that certain occupations or tell me if NOC 2175 is included it or not ? NOC 2175 is included in the top 100 occupation list according to 2024 outlook of BC.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
joelthakkar said:
Can you please provide me a list of that certain occupations or tell me if NOC 2175 is included it or not ? NOC 2175 is included in the top 100 occupation list according to 2024 outlook of BC.
It is there, but, to be qualified to this, you also need to currently working in BC with this occupation.
You cannot apply BC PNP if you don't have a job offer from BC employer.

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
wicaact said:
It is there, but, to be qualified to this, you also need to currently working in BC with this occupation.
You cannot apply BC PNP if you don't have a job offer from BC employer.
Thanks for the clarification. So my understanding is this :

You should be currently working in B.C with the same employer who is sponsoring you for the PNP with the same job level. Thus, for example :

If I am working as a web develoepr (noc skill A) currently and same employer sponsors me with same job title (web developer)(noc skill A) without any promotion, i would get

25 points for NOC Skill A + 10 points for being in top 100 list + 10 points for currently working as a web developer and applying with the same employer + job title in BC PNP = 45 points.

Am I correct ?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
joelthakkar said:
Thanks for the clarification. So my understanding is this :

You should be currently working in B.C with the same employer who is sponsoring you for the PNP with the same job level. Thus, for example :

If I am working as a web develoepr (noc skill A) currently and same employer sponsors me with same job title (web developer)(noc skill A) without any promotion, i would get

25 points for NOC Skill A + 10 points for being in top 100 list + 10 points for currently working as a web developer and applying with the same employer + job title in BC PNP = 45 points.

Am I correct ?
That is correct

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
wicaact said:
That is correct
Thank You.

Last question : for this bonus 10 points for currently working with same employer + job title, it can be any NOC skill level, right ?C,D level are also valid, right ?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
joelthakkar said:
Thank You.

Last question : for this bonus 10 points for currently working with same employer + job title, it can be any NOC skill level, right ?C,D level are also valid, right ?
C and D job titles may not in that list, need to check BC PNP registration system to see if that title is in the list.

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
wicaact said:
C and D job titles may not in that list, need to check BC PNP registration system to see if that title is in the list.
oh yeah...only few C and D skills like tourism, food and truck drivers are recognized in BC PNP Entry level and semi skilled category. Thus, maybe only those occupation will be included in the BC PNP registration system ?

In any case, as BC PNP points for each category is coming down, it is becoming an attractive option!

VinnieH

Oct 17, 2016
Hi there!

I recently start dealing with my application. I have couple question but here is my situation first:
I finish my undergraduate last Sept and immediately start working for the company I used to worked as a coop. It has been 14 month since then. Before that I was working as a coop little bit over a year. I recently did my ielts but the result haven't coming out yet, however, I am pretty optimistic on that. I did my SIRS on PNP-Skilled immigration international graduate stream online and get invite to apply pretty soon after. Now I have most of the documents ready but I haven't did my final submission and payment yet. Lately, I learned that EE is way faster than SI so I am wondering should I withdraw my application after my ielts score coming out try to apply again through EE if it applicable.

With the BCEE policy change recently(from 1 year to 2 year full time working experience including coop), it is effective now?

Will there be a different requirement between BC-SI and BC-EE for employer? My company is a start up and is still growing, we established in 2014 and now have 7 employees. If I am eligible for BCEE, what will be the extra requirement and required actions for my company comparing to BCSI?

If I keep going though my current ITA and did it through PNP-SI international gradate? Is there still a way to entering the express entry? Or the other way of saying this, can I apply both of them simultaneously? If no, it that correct that I need to withdraw from BCSI then applying for BCEE?

what will be the processing time to get needed IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code under though Canadian Experience Class program?

what is the difference between PNP-EE and EE form IRCC?

I am still planning to consulting someone I know after I get my English score. I just want to get some general information about the situation I am currently in.

Thanks in advance!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
EEBC PNP adds 600 points to your IRCC EE profile. For EEBC International Graduate first you will need to submit your EE profile in IRCC within a day you will get your profile number and job seeker code. But first you will need to cancel PNP SI and reapply for EEBC PNP.
VinnieH said:
Hi there!

I recently start dealing with my application. I have couple question but here is my situation first:
I finish my undergraduate last Sept and immediately start working for the company I used to worked as a coop. It has been 14 month since then. Before that I was working as a coop little bit over a year. I recently did my ielts but the result haven't coming out yet, however, I am pretty optimistic on that. I did my SIRS on PNP-Skilled immigration international graduate stream online and get invite to apply pretty soon after. Now I have most of the documents ready but I haven't did my final submission and payment yet. Lately, I learned that EE is way faster than SI so I am wondering should I withdraw my application after my ielts score coming out try to apply again through EE if it applicable.

With the BCEE policy change recently(from 1 year to 2 year full time working experience including coop), it is effective now?

Will there be a different requirement between BC-SI and BC-EE for employer? My company is a start up and is still growing, we established in 2014 and now have 7 employees. If I am eligible for BCEE, what will be the extra requirement and required actions for my company comparing to BCSI?

If I keep going though my current ITA and did it through PNP-SI international gradate? Is there still a way to entering the express entry? Or the other way of saying this, can I apply both of them simultaneously? If no, it that correct that I need to withdraw from BCSI then applying for BCEE?

what will be the processing time to get needed IRCC Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code under though Canadian Experience Class program?

what is the difference between PNP-EE and EE form IRCC?

I am still planning to consulting someone I know after I get my English score. I just want to get some general information about the situation I am currently in.

Thanks in advance!