Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Check this link

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2011/02/15/pol-visas-skilled-workers.html

It says they gonna cut FSW visa from 70,000 to 56,000 in year 2011.

This will leads to long wait or more rejections...

God bless us all.

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spatel09 said:
Hi All,

Check this link

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2011/02/15/pol-visas-skilled-workers.html

It says they gonna cut FSW visa from 70,000 to 56,000 in year 2011.

This will leads to long wait or more rejections...

God bless us all.
Is it Authentic?

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
why don't they stop taking more applications?? Why don't they reject in the initial stage?
They need money...........

I read somewhere through immigration application fees they got millions of $$$$, and from huge bunch of application they had not even started processing half of them yet....

They should stop accepting application if they want to cut back visa no....

or they should stop accept new application till they clear 70% of backlog.

So in this way they can do fast processing.........

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spatel09 said:
They need money...........

I read somewhere through immigration application fees they got millions of $$$$, and from huge bunch of application they had not even started processing half of them yet....

They should stop accepting application if they want to cut back visa no....

or they should stop accept new application till they clear 70% of backlog.

So in this way they can do fast processing.........
So what will i consider?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
why don't they stop taking more applications?? Why don't they reject in the initial stage?

They need our money. It is very simple.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news. ....... Talent will remain in one's own country............................I want them to cut it further..............

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Good news. ....... Talent will remain in one's own country............................I want them to cut it further..............
We are making fun actually!!!

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
canadaforall said:
They need our money. It is very simple.
Even more. Western populations are aging quickly and in scary manner. Birth rates are reducing and death rates are increasing.

Basically new immigrants will do two things;
1- work, pay taxes to sponsor eldry aging population and keep the social security system going on.
2- give birth, deliver and increase new born who will grow up, work, pay tax and build the country.

There are several European countries who are making loose their current immigration systems or introducing new ones like the Blue Card in Europe... There are so many talks about a huge momentum in Germany to start do this quickly irate new immigrants to flow in.

Cheers

Mezo

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have experienced in my life whenever you run after a thing it runs faster than you and don't let you come closer but when you reject something it tries to come closer. is that correct?????????????????

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mezo2009 said:
Even more. Western populations are aging quickly and in scary manner. Birth rates are reducing and death rates are increasing.

1- work, pay taxes to sponsor eldry aging population and keep the social security system going on.
2- give birth, deliver and increase new born who will grow up, work, pay tax and build the country.

There are several European countries who are making loose their current immigration systems or introducing new ones like the Blue Card in Europe... There are so many talks about a huge momentum in Germany to start do this quickly irate new immigrants to flow in.

Cheers

Mezo
Thanks for your fruitful quote.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
pittabread said:
I have experienced in my life whenever you run after a thing it runs faster than you and don't let you come closer but when you reject something it tries to come closer. is that correct?????????????????
Sort of, yes.this is life.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mezo2009 said:
Sort of, yes.this is life.
what i meant my friends don't run after this immigration thing. if its gonna come it will and if not then it wont but don't put your heart and head into it.

i care 0% if i get it or not.............

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
I agree...
I have the ability to help in making many Canadian children within limited time...

I am an eastern stallion

wHoCaReS aka StAlLiOn

Mezo2009 said:

Cheers

Mezo