Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
OWAISMOD said:
DEAR 786

I READ YOUR MAIL IN THIS FORUM REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE IN INTERVIEW.I AM NOV.2011 APPLICANT, THREE DAYS BEFORE CIC ASKED ME FOR UPDATED POLICE VERIFICATION AND ALSO ADVISED US TO WAIT FURTHER FOR FOUR MONTHS AS ONE OF MY SONs' MEDICAL IS DUE FOR REVIEW.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SEND ME PPR1 AFTER FOUR MONTHS OR WITHIN FOUR MONTHS?AS YOUR WAITING TIME PERIOD IS ALMOST COMPLETED, IN THESE DAY THEY MAY SEND YOU PPR1 AS WELL.
GOOD WISHES BROTHER
TAKE CARE
Thanks dear....yes as per my perception.....your good time is very near.....and Your PPR is almost on the way.......I hope and pray for you.......and thnx for your good wishes.....may God preserve your good words.....about PPR...

thnx

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
Dear Seniors,

I have completed my all documents like medical, police certificate etc.
I have few doubts

1. Do i need to write anyy thing on the back of the photograph?
2. Do i need to write anyy thing on the back of the Draft (RPRF)?
3. Best way to send documents Courier or Speed post (Packet contains original Passport, Draft etc.)
4. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
Do i need to fill any form , if yes where i find that form.

Pls help me as soon as possible so i can send my Documents its urgent

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
chefsam said:
Dear Seniors,

I have completed my all documents like medical, police certificate etc.
I have few doubts

1. Do i need to write anyy thing on the back of the photograph?
2. Do i need to write anyy thing on the back of the Draft (RPRF)?
3. Best way to send documents Courier or Speed post (Packet contains original Passport, Draft etc.)
4. Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
Do i need to fill any form , if yes where i find that form.

Pls help me as soon as possible so i can send my Documents its urgent
Hi chefsam,

Given below is the process I have followed for each of the 4 items you have listed.

1. Nothing is written on the Back of the Photographs. However, for ALL Applicants, ensure without fail, that the Photograph dimensions (size) complies with the dimensions specified in Appendix B - Photo specifications.

2. Nothing is written on the Demand Draft. As a practice, Banks write the Name of the Requestor on the Draft. This should suffice. In your Cover Letter, make a Reference to the Draft Number, Date, Amount, Issuing Bank & Branch, Paying Bank & Branch, Name of the Payee (Beneficiary).

3. I sent the Docs through Blue Dart - pretty expensive - but I did not want to take a chance with my Documents. Always send the Documents through a Courier of Repute - Blue Dart, DTDC are good examples - always choose the Courier which has ONLINE Tracking Facility and 24*7 Phone Help. This way, you will be able to track your consignment yourself.

4. For Education History, I completed IMM5669E - Schedule A - Background / Declaration - for all Applicants - one Form per person. I have attached the Signed Photocopies of ALL Educational Records for all Applicants. It will be of help to you, if you refer to the Schedule A which you would have submitted earlier (when you first applied) - most of the content would probably remain the same and it also would ensure consistency between the one you first submitted and the one you will be submitting now.

5. For the sake of ready reference, given below is the list of ORIGINAL Documents that need to be sent to the VO.

1. ORIGINAL Passport (including those that have expired) for all Applicants.
2. ORIGINAL Police Clearance Certificates for all Applicants.
3. ORIGINAL Bank Draft.

Trust you shall find the above information useful.

Good Luck!

Regards.
NVLN.

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
nvln said:
Hi chefsam,

Given below is the process I have followed for each of the 4 items you have listed.

1. Nothing is written on the Back of the Photographs. However, for ALL Applicants, ensure without fail, that the Photograph dimensions (size) complies with the dimensions specified in Appendix B - Photo specifications.

2. Nothing is written on the Demand Draft. As a practice, Banks write the Name of the Requestor on the Draft. This should suffice. In your Cover Letter, make a Reference to the Draft Number, Date, Amount, Issuing Bank & Branch, Paying Bank & Branch, Name of the Payee (Beneficiary).

3. I sent the Docs through Blue Dart - pretty expensive - but I did not want to take a chance with my Documents. Always send the Documents through a Courier of Repute - Blue Dart, DTDC are good examples - always choose the Courier which has ONLINE Tracking Facility and 24*7 Phone Help. This way, you will be able to track your consignment yourself.

4. For Education History, I completed IMM5669E - Schedule A - Background / Declaration - for all Applicants - one Form per person. I have attached the Signed Photocopies of ALL Educational Records for all Applicants. It will be of help to you, if you refer to the Schedule A which you would have submitted earlier (when you first applied) - most of the content would probably remain the same and it also would ensure consistency between the one you first submitted and the one you will be submitting now.

5. For the sake of ready reference, given below is the list of ORIGINAL Documents that need to be sent to the VO.

1. ORIGINAL Passport (including those that have expired) for all Applicants.
2. ORIGINAL Police Clearance Certificates for all Applicants.
3. ORIGINAL Bank Draft.

Trust you shall find the above information useful.

Good Luck!

Regards.
NVLN.
Thanks Nvln

Today i a going send my documents

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013
qorax said:
It usually means completed... and u should've ur PPR by 4-weeks.
Hon' ble Qorax,
I waited for 4 weeks and yesterday emailed them on status of my app. They were super fast in their response:

on how I should interpret this quick response from Ottawa (I sent yesterday night EDT and got reply today morning 8AM EDT)

"Your file has been forwarded to the officer for final review. Once their decision has been made, they will be in touch with you with the next steps of the immigration process."?

Based on your experience and wisdom (which this forum bears testimony), do you think I am close or far away? Last heard they initiated my security/background check on Feb. My prev post to you carries my timelines to refresh your memory.

Again appreciate a bunch!

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
My status is decision made, it changed on sunday 17th. How many days to get passports back.

One more thing my address has not changed yet. I have heard address changes to the province you have applied in.
Is changing address on Ecas is mandatory for positive result. I am little confused/worried I hope its approval only.
My passports were sent 8months ago along with Medicals & RPRF.

These are the last 2 lines in my Ecas

Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
samreen.sandhu said:
My status is decision made, it changed on sunday 17th. How many days to get passports back.

One more thing my address has not changed yet. I have heard address changes to the province you have applied in.
Is changing address on Ecas is mandatory for positive result. I am little confused/worried I hope its approval only.
My passports were sent 8months ago along with Medicals & RPRF.

These are the last 2 lines in my Ecas

Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
hi samreen,

when did u got the medical received line in e-cas?

rgds,

ann

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Dear all,

I am now in final stage to complete IMM0008 document , I have left UCI number as blank, bcs I have only my file number , i never applied for CAIPS notes.
Can I write my 2nd AOR Number in UCI Coulmn? please guide me

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear all,

I am now in final stage to complete IMM0008 document , I have left UCI number as blank, bcs I have only my file number , i never applied for CAIPS notes.
It has been advised in form filling instructions that if you have no UCI, then leave it blank, never fill some other number because it may create confusion for visa officer. I myself left it blank and in latter email (AOR) i got this number.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear all,

Hi Murzata,

Can you please explain your signature? what does this mean is 6 to 12 monts letter on 18 month letter???

Please guide me as I m in same boat with same time line.. :)

Thanks..

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear all,

Leave it blank the UCI number

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
silvershani said:
Hi Murzata,

Can you please explain your signature? what does this mean is 6 to 12 monts letter on 18 month letter???

Please guide me as I m in same boat with same time line.. :)

Thanks..
Dear silvershani , We are also in the same boat. we received the 6-12 months process wait letter and later we received update document request(UDR) in where they mentioned not to make any case inquiry within 18 months.

so this is the story

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazzadkw said:
Dear silvershani , We are also in the same boat. we received the 6-12 months process wait letter and later we received update document request(UDR) in where they mentioned not to make any case inquiry within 18 months.

so this is the story
Dear Sazzadkw,

I got a letter last with for the updated documents and RPRF fee but they didn't send me 6-12 months letter nor 18 months waiting letter.
I am awating or my Medical since a year..... :)