22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
dear qorax saab,
i need your advice. i finished my meds, ppr, rfrp on 8th nov. i received an email on 31st jan 13 to submit the FBI which i did on 15 th Mar`13.

I have ordered the caips notes. its has s19(1) mentioned on all the pages. kindly i need your advice as to if it signifies something adverse as i had got many interpretation from different forum members and i really confused. i need your expert advice. also when can i expect my visa.

regards.\,
migrator

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
we are on a same boat,me done MR. on APRIL 2012 my VO. still Said background check is not completed yet!!!!
SABU79 said:
I am being very restless and worried. I know no one has the definitive answer . But why my BGCs are taking so long to complete?? I never ever committed any crime not even any one from my family. But why is this delay? I am sharing my feelings here because this thread is for People who are under BGC . I have been writing so many time and I am here again with same boring thing. What can I do buddy , I can't stop myself.
Thank you.
Regards

singh_king1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 july 2012
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
13 july 2012
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
12 April
Interview........
Telephonic
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
13 oct 2013
hEY GUYS,

If ndvo ask for add docs req med, and rprf fees ...once completion of all the docs sent to ndvo ..how much time do they take to return our passports.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
This is an unfortunate situation & it could happen to anyone depending totally upon luck. Some applicants after getting MR got their PPR in 15 days whereas some are stuck for over 18 months. Possible reasons (1) somehow your file got red tag for any security reason (no matter you had done any crime or not), so it will go under full routine checks such as writing to local Police offices etc (2) your file could be selected randomly for Quality (security) checks (3) frequent travels to certain nations such as Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan, Somalia etc & CIC requires verification of your stay/travel.

This period could stretch up to 24 months but one assurance is there, 'in the end if you had not committed any crime you would sail though delayed.'

SABU79 said:
I am being very restless and worried. I know no one has the definitive answer . But why my BGCs are taking so long to complete?? I never ever committed any crime not even any one from my family. But why is this delay? I am sharing my feelings here because this thread is for People who are under BGC . I have been writing so many time and I am here again with same boring thing. What can I do buddy , I can't stop myself.

This is going to be one year since I was requested for mr . After that I got remedical. After remedical I got requested for Schedule A form and few clarification . After this I was asked to submit new updated PCC. After all those things I am still waiting for ppr. The last email I received from my VO was "we await completion of background checks and can not estimate when this will be completed"

What do you guys think about this? Why is this delay? By the way few friends who got remedical with me they are already in Canada. Do you think I should get on touch with VO ? Your comments will be much more appreciate.
Thank you.

Regards

hazemmasri

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
please help me

I recieved the medical request on 18 june 2012 by email but i didnt recieve the email ,on 25 /03 /2013 i recieved another email from the embessy in warsaw that if i will not send the document required and medical exam within one month this may lead to refusal ,so i sent them an email that i didnt recieve anything so they sent it again but i noticed that there were medical exams only for me and my wife and nothing about my son ,when i asked my lawyer he told me that he didnt send the fees and application to add my son a year ago, i sent all the medical exam for me an my wife and the fees for RPR and the fees to add my son ,can you please explain to me what will be to my application?do you think it will lead to refusal or delaying ?
when to expect the medical for son ?

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi

How are you? I was wondering if you could please give some insight..
My husband had his interview on the 16th yesterday, and he did good and he passed the interview....
I'm a bit confused... I know the Immigration Officer told my husband that it would take another 1 or 2 months since background checks were on but she also mentioned that they wouldn't do further in depth background checks or something like that and the rest would take about 1 month or 2 months MAX... she said it could even be 3 weeks or two.... I am not sure,,,, I'm assuming that they are just waiting on the security checks for my husband now....do they do security checks after interview and what process is happening right now? She mentioned that everything was clear from Canada and now they are just waiting for it to be cleared from Dubai.. I have no idea what???

I would greatly appreciate your reply or if you have any ideas or if you can shed some light I would greatly appreciate it... I filed my application on August 10th 2012 and interview was on April 16th 2013, Document request was Dec 4th 2012... no more documents were asked for and IO gave pics and some doc's back to husband on interview date...

Looking forward to your reply

thanks!

newone1

Oct 11, 2012
dear qorax :)
i am MI3 FSW1 applicant applied in Jan 2012. i got GCMS for the third time. i found s16(1)(C) on one note of the officer dated 3 March 2013. but my due date is not updated it is 9.11.12.on first page i found that my application was updated by COUNTV_ADMIN on 15.12.12
whats the meaning of COUNTV_ADMIN.?
my previous company has dissolved in to two parts. should i inform to LVO about it as my BGC are going on? this informing will delay my application?

aftab1982

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
qorax As you are senior member of forum and you are very experienced person i invloved in problem:

1) i done medical from IOM on 18th december 2012
2) IOM delivered medical report to new delhi ( which i confirmed through DHL that it reached on 29th december 2012.
3) i received E-mail from LVO that they have not received my medical and give me dead line of 30 days, remember this E-mail i received on 4th april 2013.
4) i make CSE and pinpoint my situation that i already given medical on above dates
5) till date i have not received any thing from LVO inspite of my CSE
6) i Called to IOM, they told that they can not provide duplicate or redo medical untill and unless visa office told them to do so
7) what should i further do at this difficult period

KINdly brother help me and suggest your useful suggestions.

`

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
Hello Everyone,

At last good news came to my friends files, “DECISION MADE” status added today morning when she checked her status, she has one question is that, she has applied through agent and in generic form address is of agent, so just she want to know that will today CIC will inform to her agent my mailing?

She is worried what will be in DECISION MADE?

She has send her full package in the month or MARCH.

I request to experts and experience people who got visa what will be in DECISION MADE, Pls reply as she is eager to know.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
hi afyer medicals and pasports submission always posative. be happy, get ready pack up check ticket prices.
pritishah1180 said:
Hello Everyone,

At last good news came to my friends files, “DECISION MADE” status added today morning when she checked her status, she has one question is that, she has applied through agent and in generic form address is of agent, so just she want to know that will today CIC will inform to her agent my mailing?

She is worried what will be in DECISION MADE?

She has send her full package in the month or MARCH.

I request to experts and experience people who got visa what will be in DECISION MADE, Pls reply as she is eager to know.

Bigboss

Jan 18, 2013
UAE-Alain
Category........
Visa Office......
MCH-London
NOC Code......
7241,MI3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2011
Doc's Request.
At the time of dicuments submittion
AOR Received.
11-4-2012
IELTS Request
Along With document request
File Transfer...
1-6-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2012 , expired , remedical 10/11/2013
Med's Done....
ECSE 4-10-2012. Remedical 14/11/2013
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
Dear friends...

I didnt get PPR yet...

I sent LVO inquiry last week
They replied that background check is outstanding and likely needs several month to finalize
Whats wrong with my status???

Also in GCMS it mentioned that
Case due to 23/4/2013 whats that mean???

Yezdi2112

Sep 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigboss said:
Dear friends...

I didnt get PPR yet...

I sent LVO inquiry last week
They replied that background check is outstanding and likely needs several month to finalize
Whats wrong with my status???

Also in GCMS it mentioned that
Case due to 23/4/2013 whats that mean???
Since, you have your GCMS notes, you should be in a better position to assess if something is wrong. For all you know, there might be nothing wrong with your file. No one can speculate the working style of the visa offices.

Your file will be seen by an officer on April 23, 2013 and further action will be taken on your file.

ravercwb

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Before August 2013
Dear Master Qorax

I've done my medicals 8 months ago, along with medical VO asked for clearance form RCMP, which was completed in december.
Now they asked for FBI clearance (done initially with application).
Is there anything wrong? Medicals received added in November.
Shouldn't they be done by now and PPR on the way?
I believed that my background check was already done by now. My medicals expire on August 30th.
Please help

Kindly,

RaverCWB

migrator

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
08-11-2013(Requested FBI clearance on 31st Jan'13, submitted on 15th Mar'13) and New Zealand PCC submitted on 4th May'13.
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2014
LANDED..........
In July 14
Hello, I am taking the privelage to answer your question. Since your submission of FBI certificate with the initial application (2010) is outdated I.e. have exceeded 12 months, it's no longer valid. You have to resubmit the FBI certificate once again, as in my case too.

Thanks.

Mr. Qorax, doesn't seems to be interested in answering our queries any more. May be some of us have offended him with some stupid questions.