Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

My application recd on 28-Nov-12,PER-07-Feb-12,AOR-02-Mar-12,mr-24-Mar-12,MR +PCC+Landing Fee+PPt sent on 10-Apr-12 but in E-case they only mentioned in Inprocess and inside it mentioned We have received ur application on 28-Nov-11 and no update after that.Why they didnot update next events in E-case.Any suggestion.

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
TAPTATANU said:
My application recd on 28-Nov-12,PER-07-Feb-12,AOR-02-Mar-12,mr-24-Mar-12,MR +PCC+Landing Fee+PPt sent on 10-Apr-12 but in E-case they only mentioned in Inprocess and inside it mentioned We have received ur application on 28-Nov-11 and no update after that.Why they didnot update next events in E-case.Any suggestion.
Many peoples ecase was change to decision made after landing in canada so don't trust ecase.

aram_golbaghi

Jul 1, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-08-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Dear Qorax

I have a question
3 days a go i got my Meds, and after a day, they asked me for update some forms , police certificates and my original Social Security Records for the last 10 years.....
The problem is my job refrence letter does not exactly match my social security records, becasue i have mentioned some part time jobs during my university period and Military service which i dont have a social security record for that and although eve without those period I still will have enough job experience to pass the 67 points...
Now I have this concern that, if this could cause a serious problem for me, while they already have sent my Medicals ...

And do you suggest I come with an explantion in the first place about this with sending the documents, or just sent the documents with no explanation and wait for their response?

thank you for you reply ...

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
dears,,

when our turn will come up?

any idea/ assumption when i can get some updates/ medical from london VO. Ordered CAIPS on June 2011(no points awarded that time). Shall I order another CAIPS now? any Harm?

2nd AOR (RBVO) : 10th OCt 2010

INPROCESS (RBVO) : 03/07/2011

civil

Mar 21, 2012
maryam1234 said:
Dear Civil,
I am in the same boat as you and from Iran but I live in UK. It will be 10 months by the end of April since my medicals.
I think I might be heading for 2nd medicals.hope not but I am preparing myself. I thought to write to you so that you don't think it is only you and get extra stressed. We can wish well for ourselves together. If you want to get in touch,please do so .We can compare notes and give encouragement to each other.
maryam123.
If you reply , I can give my E-mail.

Dear Maryam123

Thanks for your comment . I am very interested to share my experiences with you as we are both at the same situation .
Unfortunately we both stuck on background check process I talked to several people and they all said that there is nothing we can do at this stage but wait. I hope we hear from them before our medical expires . the time frame for us may be longer than others because of our nationality however Deep in my heart I BELIEVE that we will be okay . lets try to be more patient and keep our prayers on and keep our dreams alive ,as i am sure we will get there soon or later . :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
aram_golbaghi said:
Dear Qorax

I have a question
3 days a go i got my Meds, and after a day, they asked me for update some forms , police certificates and my original Social Security Records for the last 10 years.....
The problem is my job refrence letter does not exactly match my social security records, becasue i have mentioned some part time jobs during my university period and Military service which i dont have a social security record for that and although eve without those period I still will have enough job experience to pass the 67 points...
Now I have this concern that, if this could cause a serious problem for me, while they already have sent my Medicals ...

And do you suggest I come with an explantion in the first place about this with sending the documents, or just sent the documents with no explanation and wait for their response?

thank you for you reply ...
U should send a letter as well, explaining that, I believe.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks a lot Quote.......

my friend already had his medical..his got request for interview after medical done...Plz can u tell me what type of security interview will be?
plz reply me..my friend is very upset...
thanks..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunshine11 said:
Thanks a lot Quote.......

my friend already had his medical..his got request for interview after medical done...Plz can u tell me what type of security interview will be?
plz reply me..my friend is very upset...
thanks..
Replied 2 u somewhere else.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
maryam1234 said:
Hi Civil,
Glad you replied.
mahta.alem @ btinternet.com
please get in touch.
Maryam1234
Did you paid your RRPF yet

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
Hello Qorax,

My medicals are done and i am waiting for PPR. Can you please tell me if it means that my non-criminal background checks have been completed.Just as FYI.......I have been asked for an updated FBI.

Regards,
NM423

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Hi seniors. I chcked my ecas today and said that my application was transferred to Los Angeles and that itwas pending review. This was the status also when my application was in buffalo. Any idea if they even did investigation by this time or itvwas a matter of just forwarding my application closest to me. Its been 2 yrs and two months and im still in this level. Hope its gets tru screening. Goodluck to all.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax - The Master

I need to ask you that what is the waiting time for MR in MI3 & what is the timing for BG check if I have the following travel history.

I been to Europe three times on schengen visas (3 Business visas at different times...)

1st time for 28 days (Stockholm-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt-Germany, Leuven-Belgium. Zurich, Baden-Switzerland, Paris-France)

2nd time for 7 days (Frankfurt-Germany)

3rd time for 23 days (Stockholm-Sweden, Copenhagen-Denmark, Munich-Germany, Leuven-Belgium, Lusanne-Switzerland, Paris-France, Warsaw-Poland)

Now my question is are they going to do BG Check for all theses countries. This is F*** insane.. As they mentioned that they dont bother about any PCC if you have not travelled or stayed at one place for less than 6 months..

Kindly help with your review...

Thanks & Regards
Rawlin

jpsingh7215

Apr 25, 2011
Hello Qorax !!
I need some advice about PCC ( police celerance certificate) for canada. Is fresh or valid PCC required before I enter Canada first time on a immigrant visa??
Please advice!!