28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey captain Qorax....
i need to prove my moms relationship with my uncle who is a canadian citizen but the only problem is we do not have their birthcertificates... i have asked my uncle to send me a affidavit approved by comisioner of oath in canada stating their parents name, DOB and place of birth on the affidavit and same goes for my mother. I have applied for a affidavit from notary stating her DOB, parents name and Place of birth. I have my mothers school passing certificate aswell... Please advise if these would sufficient to prove the relationship to gain 5 points for adaptability. My uncle has given me his medical card that has my grandparents name along with canadian passport and utility bills..... please advise as these documents have been asked by the VO.

thanks & regards
sorav

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bhallasorav said:
hey captain Qorax....
i need to prove my moms relationship with my uncle who is a canadian citizen but the only problem is we do not have their birthcertificates... i have asked my uncle to send me a affidavit approved by comisioner of oath in canada stating their parents name, DOB and place of birth on the affidavit and same goes for my mother. I have applied for a affidavit from notary stating her DOB, parents name and Place of birth. I have my mothers school passing certificate aswell... Please advise if these would sufficient to prove the relationship to gain 5 points for adaptability. My uncle has given me his medical card that has my grandparents name along with canadian passport and utility bills..... please advise as these documents have been asked by the VO.

thanks & regards
sorav
Hi,

For sure this is a very tricky subject & could be hazardous for u if u must need those 5-points. Usually CIC will only accept B/Certs to corroborate relationship claims, however under the circumstances of it's unavailability or inability to procure a fresh one - we have observed that many could prove the same thru other means & were accepted as well.

That said, it still remains at the mercy of the IO if we tend to submit the 'other' docs... but it's sure worth a try. Thus, what u suggested is feasible if u have no other option. However, try & either get a doc issued from the Registrar of Births & Deaths of ur country, or get judicial paper made from the country of origin rather than the country of residence. These docs could tend to me more beneficial than the one's proposed by u.

Nonetheless, as stated earlier, if u do not have the wherewithal for these - then those, as stated by u, seem to be ur only choice. But in that case, do enclose as many other docs possible too towards the relationship proof, viz. Edn docs, family pics, other record papers which might indicate the relationship, letters from relatives etc. And submit those under a suave explanatory cover letter.

Wish u all the best.

Qorax

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Depends on what type of interview it is, if it's before meds - it sure is reg. b/ground checks... after meds it'd be a security one. Nonetheless, the requirements will be enumerated in that interview letter.
Thanks a lot Quote.......

my friend already had his medical..his got request for interview after medical done...Plz can u tell me what type of security interview will be?
plz reply me..my friend is very upset...
thanks..

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
Dear Qorax;

For the last 8 months, in reply to my queries I have been receiving the same reply from CHC London that

" YOUR APPLICATION IS AWAITING THE RESULTS OF ROUTINE BACK GROUND CHECKS"

However in reply to my recent query they replied that

" YOUR APPLICATION IS AWAITING THE REVIEW OF AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER"

Does this mean that my Background checks are completed now ?

I am waiting for the issuance of Medical Instruction,
My case history can be seen under my signature.

Requesting your urgent response

Grateful.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Prince_Raj said:
Dear Qorax;

For the last 8 months, in reply to my queries I have been receiving the same reply from CHC London that

" YOUR APPLICATION IS AWAITING THE RESULTS OF ROUTINE BACK GROUND CHECKS"

However in reply to my recent query they replied that

" YOUR APPLICATION IS AWAITING THE REVIEW OF AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER"

Does this mean that my Background checks are completed now ?

I am waiting for the issuance of Medical Instruction,
My case history can be seen under my signature.

Requesting your urgent response

Grateful.
Means the same - "work is going on". Nothing is completed yet.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Qorax, I have received additional docs + updated pics + RPRF request and submitted already
Some people received additional docs + updated pics request, no RPRF and we are of same timeline, what is the difference in the file status ?

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khalid h said:
Qorax, I have received additional docs + updated pics + RPRF request and submitted already
Some people received additional docs + updated pics request, no RPRF and we are of same timeline, what is the difference in the file status ?
Nothing worthwhile IMHO.

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax...
Im MI 1 applicant.Applied in nov 2009. Done medicals on 30th march 2012, received at LVO on 13 april 2012 along with RPRF,updated docs, pcc...

I am a Pakistani.

Traveled a lot to Dubai between 2000 and 2005. Not exceeding 6 months stay.
Traveled to New Delhi in 2007 for a month, for cancer transplant of my mother. Along with my wife.
Traveled to Dubai for a month in June 2011 for vacations.

Visa stamped for UM RAH in Saudia, but did not traveled.(Visa is expired now)
Visa stamped for Thailand, in January 2012, but did not traveled. (Visa is expired now)

That is all the travel history of my self and spouse.

Waiting for PPR1....How long will it take after security clearance, and finally getting PPR1?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samsung94 said:
Dear Qorax...
Im MI 1 applicant.Applied in nov 2009. Done medicals on 30th march 2012, received at LVO on 13 april 2012 along with RPRF,updated docs, pcc...

I am a Pakistani.

Traveled a lot to Dubai between 2000 and 2005. Not exceeding 6 months stay.
Traveled to New Delhi in 2007 for a month, for cancer transplant of my mother. Along with my wife.
Traveled to Dubai for a month in June 2011 for vacations.

Visa stamped for UM RAH in Saudia, but did not traveled.(Visa is expired now)
Visa stamped for Thailand, in January 2012, but did not traveled. (Visa is expired now)

That is all the travel history of my self and spouse.

Waiting for PPR1....How long will it take after security clearance, and finally getting PPR1?
3-5 months from the date of med reports submission.

ZeeshanPMC

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/06/2013
Hi Sir,

I am MI2 applicant with AEO, My status is RBVO since 27/07/11. Its almost 9 months ,I am waiting for IN PROCESS or MR . Plz Guide me what should I do , My VO is London. I am waiting your guide line.
Thanks

ZEE

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ZeeshanPMC said:
Hi Sir,

I am MI2 applicant with AEO, My status is RBVO since 27/07/11. Its almost 9 months ,I am waiting for IN PROCESS or MR . Plz Guide me what should I do , My VO is London. I am waiting your guide line.
Thanks

ZEE
Around 2-yrs to the date of ur apps ur file would be out of the wait-queue, whereafter u'd see some progress.

maryam1234

Mar 5, 2012
Dear Civil,
I am in the same boat as you and from Iran but I live in UK. It will be 10 months by the end of April since my medicals.
I think I might be heading for 2nd medicals.hope not but I am preparing myself. I thought to write to you so that you don't think it is only you and get extra stressed. We can wish well for ourselves together. If you want to get in touch,please do so .We can compare notes and give encouragement to each other.
maryam123.
If you reply , I can give my E-mail.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khans said:
Dear Qorex

I have received my Medical Request and Passport Request on Friday (13th April) but upon contacting with Dr Wakil and Dr Rohina ,they give me the appointment of 8th May which is the first available date and is beyond the
one month time limit .THe date printed on my medical request is 4th April.Kindly advise what should i do???

Regards

Khan's
Dear Khan,

First of all good luck for your medical and visa.

Please confirm your visa office is London or Islamabad?

thnkx

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks a lot Quote.......

my friend already had his medical..his got request for interview after medical done...Plz can u tell me what type of security interview will be?
plz reply me..my friend is very upset...
thanks..