+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting for TRV.

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
I got two more updates…

September 13th there was a ghost update
Just now (September 18th), biometrics completed letter

so far eligibility and biometrics completed

I have a lot of doubt about the application being successful. I feel like they’re dragging out the inevitable rejection letter at this point.

Lets see what happens

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
I got two more updates…

September 13th there was a ghost update
Just now (September 18th), biometrics completed letter

so far eligibility and biometrics completed

I have a lot of doubt about the application being successful. I feel like they’re dragging out the inevitable rejection letter at this point.

Lets see what happens
Are you applied through GC key or IRCC portal?

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Today I had another update for TRV. Biometrics came in and the account was updated with the TRV number and expiration date… so looks like it will get approved

just waiting for the PPR at this point.

but I’ve seen cases where it takes months to get the PPR so let’s see what happens

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Today I had another update for TRV. Biometrics came in and the account was updated with the TRV number and expiration date… so looks like it will get approved

just waiting for the PPR at this point.

but I’ve seen cases where it takes months to get the PPR so let’s see what happens
congratulations.

I also applied through IRCC portal on 14th Aug. on 12th Sep its processing on portal and on 14th sep eligibility completed on tracker. Nothing changed on portal till now.

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
congratulations.

I also applied through IRCC portal on 14th Aug. on 12th Sep its processing on portal and on 14th sep eligibility completed on tracker. Nothing changed on portal till now.
Oh wow that’s a fast update to eligibility complete. For me it took 2 months for that update.

Hoping the best for you!

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
The Passport request letter just came in. So TRV is completed.

The entire process took 2 and half months with PA in India.

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
I am scared about the results. Finger crossed!
I think yours is a good sign because of the delay since eligibility has been completed. A lot of the rejections I’ve seen happen one or two days after eligibility was completed. It’s been over a week now for you. It think that’s a positive sign.

All the best! Hoping the best for you

Aug 9, 2023
Update on TRV:
Eligibility/Background check was done on sept 22 2023
Received Refusal letter for TRV on sept 23 2023
(Took 76days in total to get final result)

Update on Spouse PR Application:
Got PPR Request today (sept 26, 2023)
(Got ppr request for spouse PR within 5 months, Original date of submission of application was May 2nd 2023)

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Update on TRV:

(Got ppr request for spouse PR within 5 months, Original date of submission of application was May 2nd 2023)
Congratulations on the PPR!!! You got the big one.

That is unbelievable that they wouldn’t grant a TRV earlier for you even though you were all but guaranteed a PR.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Update on TRV:

COngrats for PPR .

FOR TRV ,

What all documents to did you submit for home ties ,and for financial support ? What was the duration you requested ?

Please respond as I am about to submit a TRV app for my wife.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Hello, This is not about SOWP but regarding visiting a spouse.
A spouse of a student currently in Canada wants to apply for a visitor's visa. There is a section that asks for the occupation of the person they are visiting (student). There is no section for student. If the spouse selects the option "Unemployed", do you think it can hinder the chances of the spouse getting the Visit visa?
Some things to note, the spouse has enough money for her own proof of funds. Her in-law in Canada is also inviting her and can provide proof of funds. Does her spouse status of "Unemployed" selected in that occupation section hinder her chances?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, This is not about SOWP but regarding visiting a spouse.
A spouse of a student currently in Canada wants to apply for a visitor's visa. There is a section that asks for the occupation of the person they are visiting (student). There is no section for student. If the spouse selects the option "Unemployed", do you think it can hinder the chances of the spouse getting the Visit visa?
Some things to note, the spouse has enough money for her own proof of funds. Her in-law in Canada is also inviting her and can provide proof of funds. Does her spouse status of "Unemployed" selected in that occupation section hinder her chances?
Don’t multi post the same question over and over.