Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
am12345 said:
Quote from: jimmy64 March 11, 2016, 01:08:38 am
Yes i got it ARC approved after seven months. I sent my passport feb 12 for visa and still waiting.

congrats Jimmy64, How did you know about ARC approval did they send you a letter or document that shows approval and permission of entering Canada or just passport request is indication of ARC have approved? How many re-medical they requested u as ur case filled since 2011.
CHC Islamabad sent me a approval via mail and one copy to my lawyer.I did my medical three times.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
jimmy64 said:
CHC Islamabad sent me a approval via mail and one copy to my lawyer.I did my medical three times.
Did your approval had a date when they approve it? I am just curious if it actually took them 7 months to approve it.

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Did your approval had a date when they approve it? I am just curious if it actually took them 7 months to approve it.
Ya i have a date feb 10,2016

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
jimmy64 said:
Ya i have a date feb 10,2016
Oh ok thanks for letting me know!

dama2015

Nov 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Doc's Request.
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-09-2015 AOR2 21-11-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
We sent ARC explanation letter and payment today!!! I guess we just have to wait however my husband medical are going to expire in two weeks!!
Anyone recieved any positive news lately!?!?

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dama2015 said:
We sent ARC explanation letter and payment today!!! I guess we just have to wait however my husband medical are going to expire in two weeks!!
Hi ,
I think you are almost done ,( from what I have been reading here ), they could extend your medicals or ask for new ones .
were you asked to provide an I.R.B decision with your ARC letter ?

I'm a couple of month behind you and trying to get ready for the ARC and submit it as soon as they request it .

Good luck .

dama2015

Nov 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Doc's Request.
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
upfront
Yes i was asked for IRB descision mid february, we sent them after 2 weeks or so and we were asked for ARC!

Good Luck as well!

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Hi to all,

My husband is under exclusion order which already expired March 19. The cic had requested an ARC which they received Feb 22nd. I had emailed the Vienna visa office inquiring about the status and the visa office replied to me a few days later saying "we can advise that a review of your spouses application is on-going" ...from anyone with similar experience, does this mean that we can expect a decision anytime soon? It's been just over a month now since we applied and nothing yet. Please if anyone has similar experience, share with us. Thanks.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dama2015 said:
Yes i was asked for IRB descision mid february, we sent them after 2 weeks or so and we were asked for ARC!

Good Luck as well!
Thank you for the info
I don't know why they don't ask for both together ?? another waste of time .
were you called for interview or anything ?
After ARC request you are almost done . so hang on there you should be done soon .

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Violet11 said:
We still don't have a response, my husband sent all the information in April last year and when I inquire about it the VO said that "a review is still ongoing", in other words waiting to be reviewed. I spoke with my MP , he has been checking the application and I have also been following the forum and found that in Mexico ARCs are processed within one or two months, Bucharest took 3 months for one member, New Dehli took seven months and London between one and two months.

Arcs are the last thing they do in the processing of the sponsorship application so prior to the ARC they do background check, check the medicals and if the relationship is genuine. Some VO do it fast and others take their time. I found that the ARC applications processed in Bucharest, Mexico and London were processed as soon as all the sponsorship requirements were met.

Vienna is taking their time, I can tell you that we already passed everything last year and we are still waiting for them to review the ARC. My husband and other members in the forum have been told that the application is in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Program Manager or a senior officer. This is the long waiting period for us in Vienna. Through my MP I found that VO has to open an ARC file and after six months it comes up for review, however, some of us have been waiting close to a year for the file to be reviewed. Our VO took three months to open my husband's ARC file and his ARC file was coming up for review at the beginning of this year but the VO pushed it forward two more months. My MP told me that in two months they may do the same, if the VO is too busy. In other words who knows, ARCs dont have specific processing times so they can take their time but once they start reviewing it, they have 30 business days to give you an answer but of course they dont tell us that.
Sorry Im so frustrated with this process, I find that there is no accountability for Visa offices and the MP cant do much other than just give you more specific information. I hope you are dealing with one of the good VO's because Vienna has been a nightmare for many of us
Hi, just curious if you can offer us some more insight... My husband and I are also waiting for his ARC and his exclusion order expired already on March 19. I emailed the VO March 13 and they replied saying his application is ongoing on March 22nd. Where did you get the 30 day times frame for them to review an ARC file once it's opened for review? We are trying to be hopeful in that if that time frame is realistic then we hope they started looking at ours sometime in March which means we should receive an answer sometime this April :-X Thank you!

dama2015

Nov 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Doc's Request.
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
upfront
TANMEX said:
Thank you for the info
I don't know why they don't ask for both together ?? another waste of time .
were you called for interview or anything ?
After ARC request you are almost done . so hang on there you should be done soon .
No we werent called for an interview after SA all we got was a request for IRB and my daugther birth certificate since she was born during the process and after that ARC!

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
Valkriz said:
Hi to all,

My husband is under exclusion order which already expired March 19. The cic had requested an ARC which they received Feb 22nd. I had emailed the Vienna visa office inquiring about the status and the visa office replied to me a few days later saying "we can advise that a review of your spouses application is on-going" ...from anyone with similar experience, does this mean that we can expect a decision anytime soon? It's been just over a month now since we applied and nothing yet. Please if anyone has similar experience, share with us. Thanks.
Hi
Unfortunately that's the standard response from Vienna , I have been emailing them since July last year and they always respond the same.

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
Valkriz said:
Hi, just curious if you can offer us some more insight... My husband and I are also waiting for his ARC and his exclusion order expired already on March 19. I emailed the VO March 13 and they replied saying his application is ongoing on March 22nd. Where did you get the 30 day times frame for them to review an ARC file once it's opened for review? We are trying to be hopeful in that if that time frame is realistic then we hope they started looking at ours sometime in March which means we should receive an answer sometime this April :-X Thank you!

Hi
Maybe you case is a bit different because your husband has an exclusion order and you may not need the ARC.
My husband had a departure order that turned into deportation when he did not leave Canada within the 30 days after receiving the negative decision from his refugee claim. He submitted the Arc statement and payment in April last year, since then his application has been waiting to be reviewed.
Since he sent the ARC I have emailed the VO 5 times and the response I get is always the same:
"Please note that the review of your husband’s application is still ongoing and we are unable to provide you with a time frame as to when a decision can be expected. We will inform you on further processing steps in due course"

My MP was able to inquire about the application and he gave me more specific information regarding the file but all that information you can find it in the CGMS notes. I would suggest that you order them, there is a thread in the forum that explains how to do it and how to read them. It takes 30 days to get them but it is worth it.

My MP explained to me that once they start working on the Arc application the VO has 30 business days to make a decision, the key there is WHEN they start working on the application. For the last 11 1/2 months my husband's application has been in queau waiting to be reviewed by the Immigration Program Manager. My MP told me at the end of last year that my husband's ARC application was opened in July 2015 (3 months after the VO received all the information) and it was coming up for review in January of this year. Unfortunately the VO pushed the application forward for 2 months as I mentioned in another post they can continue to do the same because ARC do not have specific processing times. I do not think they started reviewing it now in March because when I emailed the VO this month I received the standard response. But if I had known all this information in the summer of last year I would have traveled to be with my husband but I was hopeful that his application would have a decision by the summer of last year so I did not travel. Now in March I ordered the CGMS notes and I plan to do it every three months, at least I have more information and I know the next date the appl comes up for review.
I hope this information helps

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
dama2015 said:
I don't think they will ask him to redo his medical at this point. But then again you never know with these people lol.

Don't worry you are almost to the end.

Its been 2 1/2 weeks since I sent in my ARC documents but haven't heard back anything as yet. I will keep you posted.

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
The VO may just extend the medicals, they are able to do a one year extension, that's what they did in our case and we didn't know, we only found out later when my MP inquire about it.