****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
DM on my wife's application on Ecas. :) I am assuming GC key will also change soon. :)))))) Long wait since 2018 August...

I came here in 2014 Auguest 21 as student, studied, applied as pnp-pr , took forever, got job in a bank as analyst, applied for Express entry in sep 2017, got PR in December 2017 , married june 2018, wifey got dm today... The only sad part is i came back last Sunday from India and she will have to travel alone..::::(( But Thank you god......
CONGRATS Man !! only AUG 2018 application?? so lucky??
GOD BLESS U both not too late finally U R together, keep her happy eh!!

Last edited:

jaz13

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
DM on my wife's application on Ecas. :) I am assuming GC key will also change soon. :)))))) Long wait since 2018 August...

I came here in 2014 Auguest 21 as student, studied, applied as pnp-pr , took forever, got job in a bank as analyst, applied for Express entry in sep 2017, got PR in December 2017 , married june 2018, wifey got dm today... The only sad part is i came back last Sunday from India and she will have to travel alone..::::(( But Thank you god......

Hey congratulations!! Did your file get transferred if so where? I’m a august 16 applicant and we haven’t heard anything

beloski

Apr 18, 2013
Hi, my application got sent to Hong Kong last month. Few days ago I received what appears to be a generic email that asked me to submit all sorts of documents if I hadn't sent them already. If believe it was all given to Sydney in my original application, but shouldn't they notify me if something is missing? Also, do I need to do biometrics? I got AOR1 from Sydney December 7th, applying from China. I never paid for it because when I checked the online tool in August it said I didn't need it. Now when I check though, it says I don't need it. GCkey says they don't need it. Should I send payment for biometrics? Excerpt from the email below:

PART ONE – DOCUMENT REQUEST

In order to prepare your application for further processing, the following documentation must be received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter:

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:

Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of Hukou (household register) if you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan, accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet.

Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport. DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.

Ø If not yet submitted: Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:

Ø Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years).

Ø Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)

Ø If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries, click here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html. If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit proof of having applied for the certificate with your package.

For the principal applicant:

Ø If not yet paid and not exempt: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). To avoid processing delays, we strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

For all dependent children, whether accompanying or not:

Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of the original hospital birth certificate. For children born in the People’s Republic of China: You must submit a scanned notarized copy of the original Medical Certificate of Birth issued by the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China (If this is not available, you must submit an explanation as to why this document cannot be submitted).

If you submitted your application on or before July 31, 2014 and you have dependent children 22 and over:

Ø Evidence that (s)he has been continuously enrolled in and attending a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority, and that (s)he is actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis. Documentation must include transcripts.
OR

Ø Evidence that (s)he is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.

If you submitted your application between August 1, 2014 and October 23, 2017 and you have dependent children 19 and over:

Ø Evidence that (s)he is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.

If you submitted your application on or after October 24, 2017 and have dependent children 22 and over::

*Note: To review the definition of a dependent child, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hi, my application got sent to Hong Kong last month. Few days ago I received what appears to be a generic email that asked me to submit all sorts of documents if I hadn't sent them already. If believe it was all given to Sydney in my original application, but shouldn't they notify me if something is missing? Also, do I need to do biometrics? I got AOR1 from Sydney December 7th, applying from China. I never paid for it because when I checked the online tool in August it said I didn't need it. Now when I check though, it says I don't need it. GCkey says they don't need it. Should I send payment for biometrics? Excerpt from the email below:

PART ONE – DOCUMENT REQUEST

In order to prepare your application for further processing, the following documentation must be received by our office within 30 days from the date of this letter:

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:

Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of Hukou (household register) if you reside in the People’s Republic of China or Taiwan, accompanied by a notarized translation into either English or French. Translation must be part of the notarized booklet.

Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of the bio-data page of your valid passport. DO NOT submit your original passport at this time.

Ø If not yet submitted: Two (2) recent photos respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

For the principal applicant and all dependents 18 and over, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:

Ø Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration form (IMM 5669): You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years).

Ø Updated Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406)

Ø If not yet submitted: Original police certificates from each country in which you have spent 6 months or more since the age of 18. For instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries, click here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html. If you are unable to submit police certificate(s) within the 30 day deadline, submit proof of having applied for the certificate with your package.

For the principal applicant:

Ø If not yet paid and not exempt: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). To avoid processing delays, we strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

For all dependent children, whether accompanying or not:

Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of the original hospital birth certificate. For children born in the People’s Republic of China: You must submit a scanned notarized copy of the original Medical Certificate of Birth issued by the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China (If this is not available, you must submit an explanation as to why this document cannot be submitted).

If you submitted your application on or before July 31, 2014 and you have dependent children 22 and over:

Ø Evidence that (s)he has been continuously enrolled in and attending a post-secondary institution that is accredited by the relevant government authority, and that (s)he is actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis. Documentation must include transcripts.
OR

If you submitted your application between August 1, 2014 and October 23, 2017 and you have dependent children 19 and over:

If you submitted your application on or after October 24, 2017 and have dependent children 22 and over::

*Note: To review the definition of a dependent child, please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/age-limit-requirements-dependent-children.html

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

The above documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application. This may result in the refusal of your application
hey this is not a generic email. this is a specified email which asks your for the documents they need to further process your application.

beloski

Apr 18, 2013
hey this is not a generic email. this is a specified email which asks your for the documents they need to further process your application.
Thanks for your reply/

What makes you think it's not generic? I've already provided all these documents, and it states "if not yet submitted". Sounds generic to me. Also, my GCkey says no further documents required at this time. Wouldn't the GCkey tell me which documents to submit if any are needed?

Also, I found someone asking about the same exact email on this forum a couple years ago, but s/he never received a response about it.

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Thanks for your reply/

What makes you think it's not generic? I've already provided all these documents, and it states "if not yet submitted". Sounds generic to me. Also, my GCkey says no further documents required at this time. Wouldn't the GCkey tell me which documents to submit if any are needed?

Also, I found someone asking about the same exact email on this forum a couple years ago, but s/he never received a response about it.
then contact them , they usually do not send generic emails for no reason.

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Thanks for your reply/

Dear ________

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of _______ and family (if applicable). The following item(s) may be required for further processing once the sponsorship eligibility decision has been rendered for your application.

:
>Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Nikkah Nama Translation. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/19

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. Failure to provide these item(s) may result in a delay in the processing of your application at the Visa Office.

P.S . this is what i received when they asked me for documents.

beloski

Apr 18, 2013
Dear ________

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of _______ and family (if applicable). The following item(s) may be required for further processing once the sponsorship eligibility decision has been rendered for your application.

:
>Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Nikkah Nama Translation. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/19

All requested documents/information and a copy of this correspondence must be submitted within the timeframes specified above (formatted as “year/month/day”). If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available. Failure to provide these item(s) may result in a delay in the processing of your application at the Visa Office.

P.S . this is what i received when they asked me for documents.
Ok, thanks again. Your email is pretty different from mine, seems a lot more specific to you, so I'm still unsure. Tried calling 1-888-242-2100 using Skype to pretend I'm in Canada, but didn't work somehow. Will try to contact them through the webform. Hopefully that works. Will let everyone know how it goes.

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Ok, thanks again. Your email is pretty different from mine, seems a lot more specific to you, so I'm still unsure. Tried calling 1-888-242-2100 using Skype to pretend I'm in Canada, but didn't work somehow. Will try to contact them through the webform. Hopefully that works. Will let everyone know how it goes.
best of luck !

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They DO NEED docs and have to send

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Anyone who got DM recently got PPR yet? I didn’t get anything after DM yet...
Wow congrats.
Finally u got DM..Any other update/mail between Mississuaga transfer and DM?
Still waiting here ..
I see many August applicants getting DM..
Hopefully everyone going to get PR SOON

Reactions: jaz13

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
It is not clearly indicated about those who applied after ????? do not need to , but here is what I found more-

Starting July 31, fingerprints and a photo will become mandatory for many people from Europe, the Middle East and Africa applying for a Canadian visitor visa, work or study permit, permanent residence or asylum in Canada.

Known as biometrics, the fingerprints and photo will be required for identification purposes. This requirement will be extended to Asia, Asia-Pacific and the Americas on December 31, 2018.

Travellers from visa-exempt countries who are coming to Canada as tourists with a valid Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) will not be required to provide biometrics. For a full list of exemptions, please see the end of this article.

The Government of Canada says the collection of biometrics will facilitate application processing and simplify entry into Canada for low-risk travellers.

All travellers between the ages of 14 and 79 must provide biometric information, except in asylum cases, for which there is no upper age limit.

The process of providing your biometric information only takes a few minutes and costs CAD $85 for an individual or CAD $170 for a family that is applying together.

If you are outside Canada and applying for the first time, you can provide your biometrics at a Government of Canada-authorized Visa Application Centre (VAC) when you’re applying for a visa in person.

There are 137 VACs in 95 countries where an applicant can give their biometrics.

New VACs have also been announced and are scheduled to open as follows:
  • Kigali, Rwanda — Stockholm, Sweden — and Tel Aviv, Israel: mid-September 2018
  • Athens, Greece — Berlin, Germany — Lyon, France — and Vienna, Austria: early November 2018
  • Antananarivo, Madagascar and Cape Town, South Africa: early December 2018
Chandigarh is authorized to take pics+ fingerprints;-
Changes to services and fees
As of November 2, 2018, VACs in Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas:

• started charging a separate fee to submit your application and send your documents
  • introduced other services and fees
Thank you @singleman.. And all the best..hope we too get our DM and PPR soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions: singleman

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Wow congrats.
Finally u got DM..Any other update/mail between Mississuaga transfer and DM?
Still waiting here ..
I see many August applicants getting DM..
Hopefully everyone going to get PR SOON
No update after transfer to missisauga just dm

Reactions: Lucky713